Lol do DCFags actually believe this? Stop being so deluded

Lol do DCFags actually believe this? Stop being so deluded.

Every thread here is fucking stupid now

>9gag
>memeful

>now

I unironically enjoy capekino but god damn I want it to be banned from Sup Forums so badly.

What an interesting topic.
Thread fucking hidden.

Zack "God" Snyder said himself he wasn't going to rely heavily on the comic books. and don't equate 9gag to DC's Sup Forums

statistically it was always all threads. But that used to mean 80%. Over the last decade (kill me) its just pushed further and further into the decimal ranges.

but you've been the one spamming it all week..............

Snyder will win the Best Director golden globe and oscar for Justice League

screencap it

lol

hey mravelfags nice oscar collection

OH WAIT LOL

YAASS ZADDY SLAAAAAAAAAAY

Do capeshit eaters think there is some sort of difference?Like one turd has corn in it so its better type of logic?

>tumblr comments
Have marvel shills finally hit rock bottom?

Academy Award count

DCEU:1
MREU(marvel redditor extended universe):0

>94 were impressed
>not 99

there's a YUUUGE difference between Snyder's films and the soap opera SJW marvel directors flicks

I enjoyed it and will watch it again in the future, but it is full of glaring flaws in narrative, character portrayals, and just adding too much shit onto an already long movie. Wouldn't say it's shit, but it is not a great movie.

I have been known to enjoy shit movies and b-movies so I know when something is bad and/or really flawed. I like inAPPropiate Comedy, Movie 43, Rob Schneider movies in general, etc. Wouldn't say they're masterpieces like all the teenage contrarians say BvS/MoS are but I do enjoy them. You can like something and know it's still bad. You can be both objective and subjective, it doesn't have to be one or the other.

>relying on tumblr
thanks for that proof of autism m8

kek

You aren't on your personal facebook faggot.

who posts tumblr comments on Sup Forums? lmaoing@your life

>these are the average tourists on Sup Forums now
/film/ when?

Anything remotely good has toxic fans

t. butthurt redditor

Are you kike by any chance user?

Wait, wasn't there a film board a while ago that 404d?

if there was /film/ Snyder's MoS and BvS would more than qualify to be on there

yeah but it was never officially opened(no stickies, mods, banner link, etc). mr shill linked it on his meme board then they linked it here

why do i get the feeling that that last one gave you an anal itch

>Zack Snyder Academy Award count: same as MCU

whups!

Mexican (with a green card, relax, guy). What makes you think I'm a jew? Jews don't like the shit I like, no jew is going to go "time to get high/drunk and watch a shit movie cause it's funny", if anything they'd go for high-class kind of shit. You know, white-people shit, the ones who live in suburbia.

Anyways BvS would have been better if the producers hadn't interfered, same with SS. Seems to me you should be complaining to those rich fucks to stop trying to rush shit and take their time with establishing a universe. As it is, DC has fucking dropped the ball and continues to fuck around, not fixing shit.

Again with the contrarian shit. Adding general, entry-level Jesus imagery doesn't make a bad movie good. I actually went to church as a kid and read the bible (cause fuck listening to a catholic priest do a sermon). I also was a Jehovah's Witness for a time. The imagery is tacky and not subtle at all. Maybe if you're a suburban sheltered faggot, but my ass was raised catholic and was in that whole religious sphere for a while for the shit to be "KINO".

I enjoyed the extended version of BvS, but it still has those unnecessary scenes. DC should just give the franchise over to people who understand the material. At least Marvel has a fucking comic geek at a controlling position, DC has Snyder fucking over my Batman and Superman. The villains were alright, save for Abomination.

Oh you are worst than a jew a shitty spic with the worst depiction of whats quality.