At least you went to university

At least you went to university....

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ACM_International_Collegiate_Programming_Contest
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's 2017. Going to university for any other reason than becoming an indoctrinated idiot is pointless.

.. and dropped out, effectively wasting several years of my life.

But how all the good jobs here require a degree.

What did you study? Something useful, I hope.

It's not like you were going do something good with your time anyways

ah yes, modern doctors and engineers educate themselves on a Bruneian bread-baking board

So, which was your dream? Being a doctor or an engineer? What kind of doctor did you want to become? Or what kind of engineer?

What you know doesn't matter if you cannot show a degree for it. Or at least that's how things are in Greece.

I could actually make better use of my time.

Start your own business

πληροφοριkη;

I need a degree to get the hell out of here and also start a business.

>mexican degree
>to get out of mexico
hmm

Even the ones selling tacos get the Canadian citizenship, I asked and they require me to have a degree.

why would you post this pic, it's very offensive

Same shit here. Why did you drop out?

>53% of working age Russians have a university degree (one of the highest in the world)
>poor shithole

>28% of working age Germans have a uni degree (lower than the OECD average of 33%)
>dominates Europe's economy and exports around the world

Most Germans go to vocational schools and learn a trade my NEET friends. That's their secret.

>muh Germoney
It's because the Euro, the monetary policy for which followes German interests, has economically neutered most of Europe

Russians universities are a joke, trust me. There are very few of them that actually teach anything worthwhile, and most of them are just "pay to have an official paper that says that you have a degree" bullshit. You won't believe how many literal retards get those. Also, it's a lot more difficult to find a decent job if you don't have a degree, even if you actually know something and have some skills. So you're forced to get at least a shitty degree anyway (which is most of them). On the bright side, you can actually get it for free (not counting a waste of a few years) if you're a russian citizen and not completely brain dead to pass the entrance exams. But really, it's complete cancer.

>implying Germany didn't dominate Europe's economy in the 80s and 90s before the euro

Only because it is the most populous country. In per capita terms it wasn't ranked nearly as high as it is now.

Sure thing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ACM_International_Collegiate_Programming_Contest

Exactly. Do you see how most of them are from the same couple of universities? Do you know how many universities are there in Russia? And how many people actually gradute from the dozen or so decent ones?

We should allow you to come as you will? We have standards

Even our refugee were vetted for several years in UN camps before we accepted them. Now our refugee acceptance numbers dropped too kek