Sweden YES Sup Forums was right again

Just got back from my trip from Sweden. I went there because of my job but i was also interested are all the cuck memes about Sweden true. When i arrived in Stockholm i was disgusted half of the people i saw were sandniggers and dindus. Also like every other couple was interacial and it was always white swedish woman and a shitskin sometimes they had disgusting niglet babies with them. And like almost all the men were weak looking numales tired of their lives. Saw a lot of muslims and even white women wearing niqab. I don' understand why Norway and Finland haven't annexed that cuck country yet.Be ashamed Sweden like holy shit fucking cucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NrhIIs8lWpI
youtube.com/watch?v=p72C-vDgAJo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Slowenia pls
Swedish men are great
Best boipucci lel

lel go fuck yourself turkey kebab

slow weenia pls

lol Oslo and Helsinki are not much difference what I have seen.

I live an hour away from Stockholm and it's a shithole so no arguments though.

shoo shoo turkroach

why would norway or finland want to annex it? Like you said, it's a hellhole.

don't you have some toddler raping to do

Because as independent state it attracts more shitskins to Europe with it's rapefugee loving cuck politics.

>I don' understand why Norway and Finland haven't annexed that cuck country yet
Would YOU voluntarily turn half of your country into Sweden?

>A Slovenian
>Having a job

I've been Jewing longer than you pal

sweden bad

norway good

cuck

no need to be hostile söta bror :)

> cheap fastfood for shitskins to eat
Oh Sweden, you are so thoughtful.

when i was in stockholm i was suprise to see so many white male and black female

Norwegians aren't shitskins though

Fake story, slovenians don't have enough money to go on trips.

;^)

If it was for work, then his employer paid for the trip.

Checkmate

Praise Kek!

Well

>Slovenia

>I don' understand why Norway and Finland haven't annexed that cuck country yet.

I don't know about Norway but Finland arrests people for self-defense, so they're probably trying to outcuck Sweden.

>Stockholm and it's a shithole

When even Swedes are admitting this, your end can't be far away

what's your opinion on London?

Slovenia: 27% light hair, 14% blonde/red hair, 34% blue eyes

Stay mad not-Slovakia niggers

desu that's a bigger percentage of white fenotypes than in Stockholm Syndrome

honestly if it was cheaper id go there too to see the cuck capital of the world in action. And of course id report all my findings here

fucking sweden gtfo out of my proud europe you sorry excuse for a country

u wer nazi in ww2 hehe but hush hush no tell noone, u rly multkulti now ;^)

Your numbers bout to drop right quick

Just another Swede cluck-clucking about things he doesn't understand.

You know your country is a shithole when even the most non-white area in Finland is still whiter than Sweden as a whole.

Like the user under you said. Why is it ok for London to be an immigrant-filled shithole but not for Stockholm to be one?

As for the topic of the thread. I live in a municipality with a very high concentration of immigrants and I almost never see interracial couples. When I do the male is one of those semi-white looking Arabs of normal height, kinda like a Spanish person. With pale skin but dark hair and dark eyes and fair facial features. No one goes for the manlets who look like they belong in a bazaar. The Somalians and Eritreans are more kinda seen like stray cats by most people. You're kind and polite to them but you don't want to be near them or touch them because they smell weird and they look deformed.

did you take some pictures?

cuck

>You know your country is a shithole when even the most non-white area in Finland is still whiter than Sweden as a whole.

You know your country is a shithole when you are forced to learn Swedish in school because it's the language of your Viking master race.

Finns are mixtures of turks and slavs who we raped into something kind of white looking. The only white you have in you is the white we left in your great great great great great great grandmothers bleeding vagina.

Stockholm is notorious for being the gaping asshole of sweden and its inhabitants are disliked by pretty much all other swedes.

>this coming from turkey

This is the reason why democracy is shit. Mass producing low quality people but everybody has the same rights.

>Swede saying refering to swedes as vikings and not varangians.

I bet your ancestors didn't even travel to Miklagård to protect the King of the Romans.

*throws kfc*
MY DICK

ofcourse the first thing this turckcock thinks about is sticking a dick in a toddler

Shut up balt-sweden.

>fucking sweden gtfo out of my proud europe you sorry excuse for a country

The most famous Slovenian is literally a woman who sucks the dick of a orange faced faggot americuck who is like a thousand years old. Couldn't be more cuck than you if we tried. USA is all up in your national asshole with a graying dick thrusting away with a cut jew dick. "Make Slovenia great again", she moans.

atleast we have holidays

What? I've been to Helsinki and it's literally Stockholm 2.0.

Nice arguments though.

sounds like you've been thru it before, show me on the doll where you got touched

At least they're white

You obviously haven't

Care to explain why you make that assumption?

14 bucks for a Big Mac?

>Giving a shit about what an east-swede thinks.

At least we own you. If I wrote something in Swedish you'd be like "yeah fuck you too". If you wrote something in finnish I'd be like "yeah I don't understand you Borat..."

Our biggest immigration group is finns so that tells us just how badly you want to be near and serve your Royal masters. Badly enough to share space with the muslims in our segregated ghettos.

more like 7 bucks while 10,50 bucks in Norway.

I live 20ish minutes away from stockholm.
Its really just the big cities that are cucked, the suburbs and the countryside is all white.
There are some ghetto areas outside of the city like Rinkeby, Tensta and Rosengården. But they are the exeption, not the rule.
The cities will allways be the most cucked places, because the people there are the easiest to influence through social norms.

How do you own us exactly? Sure, we are still being cucked by your horrible language but that will change in time. Meanwhile your country is being overrun by Somalis and Iraqis and you welcome them with open arms. At least we are mentally capable of calling them what they are even though we have some cucks running this country. We are far more open with our healthy racism than you'll ever be. Oh btw, when your country turns to shit, don't expect to get a sanctuary from here.

Dude, just stop.

Sweden is done for.

Literally the only reason. If your leftist politicians decide to make sweden a republic and abolish royal family, I can guarantee your independece will be compromised.

Stop bullying Swedes on Sup Forums, it's not their fault.

>none of them are blonde
>only the old guy and dark bitch on the right have blue eyes
Swedish royals

>Sup Forums
I mean Sup Forums

kuk

Bullshit. You are basically talking about an extremely small area in city center and even that depends on the time of day. Aside from that, Helsinki is not even close to Stockholm.

coming from rochie

>rich

We own you tho little sissy nu male

>Sure, we are still being cucked by your horrible language

Yes you are. We own you and your children are being taught to be subservient to their masters.

You're into some fucked up shit.

Kill yourself nigger.

Quiet qypsie. Back in the days you have had your head cut off for speaking without permission.

One third of the west's prostitutes are romanian and you are the single largest group of western beggars. Those are your two exports: selling your women or begging for left overs.

Why do you use a black cock as a toothbrush?

Look!
It is King cuck and his peasant gang.
Really no surprise sweden's liberation went about so smoothless with a trailblazer like him.

Nicolae Ceaușescu was the best thing to ever happen to Romania.

Is that supposed to hurt my jimmies?

Ok enough, you can go back to slobbering on my brown cock you pathetic little cuck

Only if you shave your toes and knuckles, kebab nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=NrhIIs8lWpI

thank you finbro

youtube.com/watch?v=p72C-vDgAJo

wrong link

weak

Don't be a prissy bitch, you can still suck on em like that. I'm sure you like hair due to masculinity etc

>A MUSLIM MAYOR

>Stockholm 2.0

same fucking thing.

They are great men. Thank you Sverige

Are the layouts code for red and bluepills? I just went there for the first time and they have a sfw blue one.

Oh shit son, I recognize you from /sg/, you're the homosex kebab.

Ottoman when? nevar!

Your round, hairy orangutang body is not masculine and it is just barely human.

idk whats worse...Denmark or Sweden. Sweden is just socially done for. A complete lost cause. No morals or connections between natives whatsoever. However, Denmark actually has muslims in their parliament which might make them a islamic republic soon.

Face it, Danes, you will allow your country to become an islamic republic to prove how tolerant you are. lol

I thought that was your speciality turkroach

Stockholm is filled with people who ruin your country, yet the average Swede loves his diversity.
Could we say, Stockholm syndrome?

Are Swedes this seriously wacked in the head?

I thought Scandinavia was a place of science and technology. Progressive secularism. You think religion is dumb, yet, you allowed the most backward retarded people on earth into your country....wtf happened?

You know, if Sweden would of let christians in...none of this would of happened. Just sayin. Actually anyone but muslims.

>Actually anyone but muslims

Blacks are worse than muslims

I disagree that men here are weak physically we are more fit than in other countries. Id love to die though, youve got that right ;-(

What color and religion is your president?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA:((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
PLZ BOMB MY CITY

You do know Chileans are part of that group.

Right?

Yes. I know.
And I'm really glad that there are countries like Sweden where we can dump some of our worst people.
You should have kept DJ Mendez, he is fucking crap with shit music.

Its not about religion. Its about race.

didnt answer my question...and no muslims are worse. I can deal with nigs that arent muslims

hes an atheist nigger who uses muslims are a political tool. Still not being cucked in my every day life where I live.

Heh, Oslo is lost friend, have you been there? They have nothing on Stockholm.

>you can walk around for over 15 minutes in Gronland (district in Oslo) and not see a white person

thats when i realized ITS IS ENOUGH

MASS DEPORTATION NOW

CALL IN THE MILITARY

begone, filth

200 years with no war, poorness or famine twists your national mentality into that of a cuckold. Sweden hasn't asserted itself in such a long time that the Empire-mindset is completely dead, now they see their country only as a vessel that they can use to unconditionally bend over for anyone that is even remotely brown, hates Europe and wants to fuck 15yo blonde chicks at festivals.

Finland has always been more depressed so we have shitloads of based people especially outside Helsinki, but I can see how it's going away as HDI & gpd per capita goes up and people become detatched from what the reality is for most of the world and start to think more in terms of happy ideals than reality and what's beneficial for them.