DCEU RUMOURS

>Top Nightwing/Dick Grayson candidates are Thomas McDonell, Dylan O'Brien and Matt Bomer. WB's first choice was Kit Harington but he wants too much money.

>Aquaman will be terrifying as fuck. Probably it'll be darker than Dawn of Justice.

>WB is close to an agreement with Matt Vaughn to direct MoS Sequel. Black Adam rumours are not true yet, Vaughn will be choose villain.

>The Batman movie will be like Arkham City game. Full of villain teases or easter eggs and not based on The Joker. Deathstroke is still the main antagonist. High chance to see The Penguin and KGBeast.

>Lindsey Morgan just wants to play Batgirl. Its not true that she has been cast.

>WB wants Duncan Jones to direct Green Lantern. Hal Jordan's actor wont be famous.

>They still try to find The Flash writer and director. Dream choice is Edgar Wright but it wont happen.

>Wonder Woman is an average movie. Good visuals, good story but pacing is a lil bit mess. Ares is huge. Steve dies.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/LucioMaque/status/856913743195910144
twitter.com/alfzvzx
the-numbers.com/movie/Deadpool#tab=summary
the-numbers.com/weekly-bluray-sales-chart
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Top Nightwing/Dick Grayson candidates are Thomas McDonell, Dylan O'Brien and Matt Bomer. WB's first choice was Kit Harington but he wants too much money.

They should just pay him. He's objectively the most qualified.

Sounds terrible

DC KEKS BTFO

>rumors
>no sources whatsoever

Sure thing

>Dylan O'Brien
isn't that the dude that got vanilla sky'd?

the candidates all look great to me
>Aquaman will be terrifying as fuck. Probably it'll be darker than Dawn of Justice.
Based James Wan knows what he's doing, he's going to give us some underwater horror/action kino
>WB is close to an agreement with Matt Vaughn to direct MoS Sequel. Black Adam rumours are not true yet, Vaughn will be choose villain.
fuck Vaughn
>The Batman movie will be like Arkham City game. Full of villain teases or easter eggs and not based on The Joker. Deathstroke is still the main antagonist. High chance to see The Penguin and KGBeast.
N O I C E
>Lindsey Morgan just wants to play Batgirl. Its not true that she has been cast.
alright
>WB wants Duncan Jones to direct Green Lantern. Hal Jordan's actor wont be famous.
i wanted Armie Hammer to play GL :(
>They still try to find The Flash writer and director. Dream choice is Edgar Wright but it wont happen.
Edgar Wright would have veen great
>Wonder Woman is an average movie. Good visuals, good story but pacing is a lil bit mess. Ares is huge. Steve dies.
fuck you for the spoiler

Matt Bomer is too attractive, he distracts me from the plot every time, no homo.

once Snyder is done directing comic book movies i'm done watching them

>and KGBeast
Batman killed him by shooting his flamethrower pack, user. Why is this even a thread

>high chance to see KGBeast

He blew up when Batman saved Martha.

lol u guys serious?

He has no lips though. It's just face teeth chin.

just not even trying

>>Top Nightwing/Dick Grayson candidates are Thomas McDonell, Dylan O'Brien and Matt Bomer. WB's first choice was Kit Harington but he wants too much money.
Who
>>Aquaman will be terrifying as fuck. Probably it'll be darker than Dawn of Justice.
FUCKING BASED
>>WB is close to an agreement with Matt Vaughn to direct MoS Sequel. Black Adam rumours are not true yet, Vaughn will be choose villain.
Good pick
>>The Batman movie will be like Arkham City game. Full of villain teases or easter eggs and not based on The Joker. Deathstroke is still the main antagonist. High chance to see The Penguin and KGBeast.
KINO
>>Lindsey Morgan just wants to play Batgirl. Its not true that she has been cast.
Who
>>WB wants Duncan Jones to direct Green Lantern. Hal Jordan's actor wont be famous.
FUCKING KINO
>>They still try to find The Flash writer and director. Dream choice is Edgar Wright but it wont happen.
Sad, I guess the show eat away too many storylines.
>>Wonder Woman is an average movie. Good visuals, good story but pacing is a lil bit mess. Ares is huge. Steve dies.
Just what I expected

>>Aquaman will be terrifying as fuck. Probably it'll be darker than Dawn of Justice.
Will nu-males even be able to handle this film?

hopefully not
again

Come on man who complains about a Wonder Woman spoiler

You people are very easy to fool.

not as easy as Sup Forums

seriously just try it

>Vanilla Sky'd
Lmao Yup

sup reddit

>Duncan Jones to direct Green Lantern
YES
>Matt Vaugh MoS Sequel
NO

>Matt Bomer is 39
>Ben Affleck is 44

Bravo DC

awww dc is still trying to make his cinematic universe happen

>fuck you for the spoiler
>movie set in 40s
>thinks man will survive up until the present with Diana
>inb4 time travel would have saved him!

>KGBeast
Way to stay relevant to the times, DC.

>Matt Bomer
My dick would explode

Man crush right there

>Vanilla Sky'd
I-I don't get it

MCU = 0 OSCARS
DCEU = 1 OSCAR

>rt counts more than actual awards

AYY PAPPI
twitter.com/LucioMaque/status/856913743195910144

>paid off reviews by the Disney shills
>can't even win an Oscar
>despite bad reviews, Suicide Squad still made money without China

kek that oscar sure will get your dc movies more moneys you know how studios all they care about is make up oscars

lmao marvelcucks are literally grasping straws for any sort of argument hahahaha holy shit

twitter.com/alfzvzx
HES IN THIS THREAD RIGHT NOW HAHAHA

>WB's first choice was Kit Harington but he wants too much money.

So Kit is a retard. Good to know.

Hes also too old. Nightwing should be mid 20s - 30 at most.

>lmao damage control activate haha can't even believe how awful this makes me look lol its probably my twitter oh god please stop lmaoing at me rofl!

I'm legit laughing at your life at this very moment.

Leto is literally older than Affleck and can literally play Robin if he shaves his beard

What's your point

>marvelshills are now scouring the internet to try and find an argument
lmao keep watching your shitty kid movies

he got vanilla sky'd after his maze runner accident dude
i thought it was just a meme thing in films but they fucking did it

>Disney still wasted money after paying the critics off

>autism : the post
of course we know he dies
but OP said "he dies", it means he dies during the events of the movie, not because of old age, stop dat strong autism bro

Did you know that Suicide Squad has just outsold Civil War in bluray sales?

Really makes the thinking process all the easier

>being this autistic

I don't get it.

DC is killing Marvel in comics, animated movies and cartoons, and even the damned video games coming up.

Why are they failing in movies compared to Marvel? Who in WB is responsible for this shit?

this will be true even after the movie comes out

Incorrect. They're still 3 million behind Civil War in BluRay sales, but they did it in a much shorter time. They'll likely outsell in home sales, but it hasn't gotten there just yet.

They're already 4 million past Civil War in DVD sales.

>home sales
I mean they'll likely pass Civil War in BluRay sales, but just haven't gotten there yet.

They passed Civil War in overall home sales.

>failing
>suicide squad raked in cash and is still doing it in home media

Stop being a moron

Not being a moron. DC is getting shit on by Marvel in both overall money and acclaim for movies.

As a DC fan, they're fucking up the characters hardcore. It's like they didn't get a single person involved in the comics to chime in on how they should be portrayed.

Incorrect, they already did. The page you (and I) get these numbers isn't updated and the last week they had data for (January if I'm not wrong) Suicide Squad made more than a million and it was in the top 5 best sellers

The real question is will they outsell Deadpool too? I think they were 10 millions away and Suicide Squad was selling like pancakes

They're not close to Deadpool. Deadpool is sort of a "what the fuck happened here?" kind of scenario. It temporarily went down in sales after Zootopia's release, slowly went back up, and shot up to crazy levels again a month before Christmas.

I doubt it'll beat Deadpool home sales #s.

What? I don't get it, can you please elaborate?

Matt bomer is a faggot...he will get the role

If you want to appear credible at least learn to type properly.

Bomer looks his age though.

>>Wonder Woman is an average movie. Good visuals
>Good visuals

You mean "meme vydia dark visuals that DCucks praise but are just baffling fake and bad", right?

>capeshit

Is there a site that keeps track of digital sales? BluRay/DVD sales slump compared to digital sales these days, and I'm curoius where SS stands. I imagine pretty good.

Not saying they will but they are kind of close
>the-numbers.com/movie/Deadpool#tab=summary

Deadpool made 60 millions and it's on it's 38 week since bluray release, SS made 50 millions and it's on it's 9 week.

the-numbers.com/weekly-bluray-sales-chart

This is the last week they have updated the data. They are going to get very close

Boy, they're not even trying with this one, are they?

>The Batman movie will be like Arkham City game. Full of villain teases or easter eggs and not based on The Joker.
>not based on the Joker.

Mate, that's all the Arkham games were about.

he's old af though

>movie set in the 40s
Is not set during ww2 you ignorant faggot lmao

You need to look at combined.

Also not counting digital sales, which Deadpool set a record on apparently, but I don't know where we can find those numbers.

Honest answer, I think they tried to jump on the cinematic universe bandwagon too early. They rush their shit to try and rake in the bucks on a trend that doesn't seem to have much staying power outside of what Disney is doing right now.

Marvel had/has a much better business plan with their cinematic universe is what it really boils down to. They can sleepwalk through most of their releases and reliably make money. I never thought I'd see a fucking Dr. Strange or Ant-Man movie, much less have those movies make a lot of money, but that's how well oiled the machine is.

I'd guess they're also just fucking up because for years, plenty of executives just treated capeshit like a joke that would never compete with the big blockbuster films, and now they're scrambling to get some of that pie in general. At least Fox has wised up, it seems like. Shit like the Fantastic Four movie never, ever should have been released though.

Slipping up because trying to catch up too quickly? Makes sense.

I still think they can course correct this entire thing, but they need to higher up execs to stop tampering with the movies.

>KGBeast.
So will it be a prequel? Because he's already dead.

>but they need to higher up execs to stop tampering with the movies.
Might be hard for them to do when so much of their studio budgets are based on projections of how much money a film needs to make to fund other films and investments. Disney's got its share of meddling too but they seem to have a stable, installed base.

But yeah, I agree that they can correct the course. If Fox can fucking do it I don't see why WB can't. I like DC's stable of characters and stories, I don't want to see it be shit on the big screen.

>Matt Bomer
YES

no homo but Bomer is attractive as fuck

he's too small
also this desu... and Dylan O'Brien should play Tim Drake, judging by age

Doesn't really seem true as a whole, but as it is here the candidates suck a fat one

lol why? It's so spastic the tone between films, Aquaman in Justice League seems like a fun, campy, heavy metal rock guy, making a spoopy film for no reason just fucks the whole tone of the universe up

Even if this were true, I feel like Vaughn will leave during production or not take it on at all. His directorial style does not suit the tone of the DCEU at all

This is definitely just a rumour because we don't even know if Deathstroke's still in the movie, let alone where they are in production, scriptwriting etc. since they scrapped Affleck's script

Joss Whedon has said he wants an unknown for Batgirl but WB won't even remotely consider risking that

After Warcraft that seems doubtful (it wasn't awful just not a money maker), also same reason as above why an unknown won't be Green Lantern

This movie is gonna be a mess

4 words, Gal Gadot is trash

He has a pretty good butt but he's too old for the role I think
What actor has the right assets to play Dick Grayson?

Bomer seems a little too old to play Nightwing, who should be in his 30s or late 20's, given that Batman has been around for a long while and already had Jason Todd as his second Robin

Why is important who makes more money? It doesnt change the fact that suicide squad is a piece of unwatchable shit and civil is entertsining but still a piece of shit. You faggots are worst than cancer and airbone aids

Because even though my love of DCEU is centered around being above the common fan like those pleb Marvel productions, I need indicators that the common fan still monetarily supports my love of DCEU!

Obviously you'll never understand!

All the talk started because some guy started talking about SS outselling whatever. Follow-up posts were in relation to that.

Fuck off shills

This.

i think Dylan would be good for the part, he has the look down anyway.

Shia Lebeouff

His on set accident "supposedly" deconstructed his face. No one can provide an update though and everyone of his cast mates says he's fine

>mfw he couldn't handle the scorch

>if Deathstroke's still in the movie
i think the rumour about his character dropping out was about JL

the story of the movie Vanilla Sky is that Tom Cruise gets in an accident and his face gets all fucked up