Anyone else here welcome our new Chinese Overlords?

anyone else here welcome our new Chinese Overlords?
unv.is/politico.eu/article/china-and-the-troika-portugal-foreign-investment-screening-takeovers-europe

>At the June Council summit, French, German and Italian leaders wanted EU leaders to jointly call on the European Commission to examine “ways to screen investments from third countries.”
>The protectionist language appeared in early drafts but did not make it into the summit’s final conclusions — to the chagrin of France, Germany and Italy, which are used to getting their way when they call for something jointly.
>The effort was derailed by an ad hoc coalition of smaller countries that included traditional champions of free trade like Finland, Sweden and the Netherlands. They were backed by Portugal, Greece, Malta and the Czech Republic, all of which have received high levels of Chinese investment

>In June this year, Greece blocked an EU statement at the United Nations criticizing China’s human rights record
>Last March, Hungary derailed the EU’s consensus to sign a joint letter denouncing the reported torture of detained lawyers in China.
>And in July 2015, Greece, Hungary, Croatia and Slovenia fought hard in Brussels to avoid a direct reference to Beijing in an EU statement about a court ruling that struck down China’s legal claims over the South China Sea.

>In the wake of the June Council summit, Germany has pointed to Portugal specifically as an example of an EU country that is blocking EU legislation that Beijing opposes
>In July, the two countries signed a memorandum stressing Portugal’s willingness to participate in the “One Belt One Road” initiative, a program designed to increase Chinese exports to the EU, and China’s aviation group HNA announced direct flights between Beijing and Lisbon. Chinese state media rhapsodized that bilateral relations with Lisbon were the “best in history.”

it's China's century baby!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OHZIUdHm6b4
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-11-15/china-sustainability-drive-gives-bulls-hope-morgan-stanley-says
annx.asianews.network/content/chinas-gdp-expected-top-80-trillion-yuan-year-59082
google.com/amp/s/www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2017-02-14/morgan-stanley-says-china-to-avoid-bank-shock-reach-high-income
google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/energyinnovation/2017/05/10/americas-renewable-electricity-forecast-grows-to-2050-even-under-trump/amp/
desuarchive.org/int/thread/81523655/#81534500
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Greece
>Hungary
>Portugal
>Czechia
Is any of this the least bit surprising?

Those are all countries that subhuman krautniggers and frogniggers have been greatly mistreating in recent years. At this point, it's quite simply self-preservation for them to look for other alternatives, especially in the case of Greece, the independence of which the EU is currently viciously trying to destroy.

>big EU countries that used the union to boost their economies at the cost of everyone elses and being condescending bullies during times of global crises are outraged when the smaller states get fed up and turn towards China
Whoa who would've expected this turn of events.

you have to go back

pretty much this
EUniggers pretty much forced Portugal to privatize lots of stuff and then got butthurt when we sold it to China when they gave the most money instead of selling it to them for pennies

China is well on it's way to become our biggest investor, they're retarded if they think we will ever let them fuck that relationship up

I hope you enjoy Hans' dick way up inside your asshole

Better hans, than non-european one, for sure.
But we will not enjoy any of those.
also, traitors will hang

I think you're struggling to understand the scope of what both "sides" imply.

To take Greece as an example:
>agreeing that China should be allowed to annex some faraway piece of water that doesn't affect Greece in any tangible way whatsoever
versus
>literally allowing the EU to rule your country for you

The two don't even compare, the former is clearly a much better choice.

ABSOLUTELY
WELCOME
youtu.be/OHZIUdHm6b4

You have to go back, Xiang.

I really like the modernized PLA aesthetics

>can't even develop an original look
>have to simply copy US uniforms
At least when they had the green suits and hats with red stars, it was unique.

Speaking of AESTHETIC

Money is temporary,ephemeral.Any investment made in a country thousands of miles away from you is risky.The portuguese government can just force themselves into any company in their country and expel any foreign investment in a given company.
What could the chinese do about it?Cry to the international court of justice?Invade us? haha

it looks nothing like US uniforms

Yes. I for one welcome our Chinese overlords.

They're poor shithole countries. A homeless man will suck an AIDS-infected dick for change if he has to.

very nice

Hi Rodriguez. You have to go back as well.

china will collapse

The USA has the highest AID prelavence of those countries. Only Russia rivals us.

They have a civil war every 90 or so years. It'll come around again soon.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-11-15/china-sustainability-drive-gives-bulls-hope-morgan-stanley-says

Any day now.

Let’s get this China thread started. Recently finished my these so I’m ready to out argue any of you cucks.

I'd hope someone with a graduate thesis can spell better than this.

annx.asianews.network/content/chinas-gdp-expected-top-80-trillion-yuan-year-59082

Any day now.

why do Americans always look at the world in a zero sum manner?

can't we all be prosperous together? until the planet is out of resources and we have to fight to the death for the scraps?

I’m drunk bruh

>says increasingly nervous superpower for the seventh time this year

google.com/amp/s/www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2017-02-14/morgan-stanley-says-china-to-avoid-bank-shock-reach-high-income

Any day now.

Some of my compatriots think one man’s gain is another’s loss.

because resources are zero-sum

But efficiency gains are not.

You think we’d have solar panel prices down 95% since 2005 without China?

>can't we all be prosperous together?
We can't, because of ideology. Simple material jealousy is enough to spawn violence, but ideology spawns systems of abuse that have longer and deeper negative impact than sudden burts of violence.

not right now they aren't and not for the foreseeable future. population adjusts to the environment. when resources become too expensive to extract or recycle the population will naturally slow or shrink.

if you are worried about the end of resources then you should just genocide everyone that is not an American right now and stake your claim to the planet. oh shit, but then eventually you'll have to start killing yourself too once your population grows too large..

>he fell for the solar power meme

Americans consume 600 times the resources an Ethiopian does.

fine, it's war then Finland. the arctic is ours!

>We can't, because of ideology.
No we can't because not enough resources.

>meme

t. Dumbass
google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/energyinnovation/2017/05/10/americas-renewable-electricity-forecast-grows-to-2050-even-under-trump/amp/

yeah we know you guys are fat fucks, what about it? the world still has some shit undiscovered we can extract from and there's plenty of unused land on the planet still.

>the arctic is ours!
Nyet

go away russia, you already have siberia. go get alaska back and we can be BFF's.

Just go back you chink

No we can't because there are too many people*

You can't spawn resources just like that, but you can always manage the amount of humans

So how do Europeans actually feel about the EU? Good? Bad?

China is mostly a cardboard prop held together with fake CCP stats, but I've already said everything I have to say on this in previous threads so you're welcome to go in the Foolz archive and read them rather than repeat the posts again.

desuarchive.org/int/thread/81523655/#81534500

>Wahhhhhhhhh mommy my unsourced memes didn’t turn out to be true wahhhh please placate me

This entire thread is unsourced memes.

This entire board is unsourced memes.

>when someone uses your collage

Is that China symbol from Command&Conquer Generals?