Is there a more unintentionally hilarious character in film history?

Is there a more unintentionally hilarious character in film history?

Other urls found in this thread:

avclub.com/article/joss-whedon-13730
youtube.com/watch?v=P0yKSNq-oLg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Finn in EPVII

How is that funny?

He had a very minor role and was a throwaway side character. Toad in the first one was a lot more pathetic

¿enaB

Because his power sucks. It'd be one thing if he could shoot the spikes but this dude only has the spikes come out of his face. And they had him kill someone by awkwardly hugging them and then making his spikes come out.

He's so pathetic it's funny.

you think they touched penises?

In the cartoon he was black and could shoot spikes

Also he was a good guy

he's supposed to be funny

at least toad was actually able to hold his own against like 3 xmen at once

>Can only kill you by hug.
>Superpower must be coupled with "no homo" when he attack a guy.

No, I think you're right.

Bane?

>not even the most unintentionally hilarious scene in the x-men universe

>the only way he was able to kill someone was by hugging them
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAAH

Apparently toad was supposed to say
"Do you know what happens to a Toad who ___ ?" throughout the film to the point where it was obnoxious. This scene was supposed to be the pay off but all his scenes were cut.

Isn't he the Badhugger?

I looked it up, Joss Whedon wrote it
avclub.com/article/joss-whedon-13730

>JW:There's one line that's left the way I wrote it.

>O: Which is?

>JW: "'It's me.' 'Prove it.' 'You're a dick.'" Hey, it got a laugh.

>O: It's funny that the only lines I really remember from that movie are that one and Storm's toad comment.

>JW: Okay, which was also mine, and that's the interesting thing. Everybody remembers that as the worst line ever written, but the thing about that is, it was supposed to be delivered as completely offhand. [Adopts casual, bored tone.] "You know what happens when a toad gets hit by lightning?" Then, after he gets electrocuted, "Ahhh, pretty much the same thing that happens to anything else." But Halle Berry said it like she was Desdemona. [Strident, ringing voice.] "The same thing that happens to everything eeelse!" That's the thing that makes you go crazy. At least "You're a dick" got delivered right.

he's not a big guy

.eiS rüf

>Let me tell you about a porcupine's balls... they're small AND THEY DONT GIVE A SHIT!!

Joss Whedon is more of a meme than anything else. He's produced nothing of substance in his whole career. Everything he makes that is his own creation is propped up by his fans but fails with general audiences. His fans are teenagers who have yet to develop taste, self important, sanctimonious liberals, and people who actively identify as a geek.

His only lasting legacies are acting as a stepping stone for mediocre actors and cultivating a moviemaking landscape of omnipresent, inappropriate "quippiness" and flippancy.

Remember when he met Magneto at the Church and tried acting hard as shit threatening Pryo with his little pussy spikes? Had a good laff.

I just realized that's the asian dude from that episode of The Sopranos with Junior in the nursing home

That sassy black slut who can read power levels made me cringe ever more.

He isn't a big guy

he was fine in the cartoon until he megaevolved or whatever

>Sup Forums is a fat memelover autist
>/fit/ is a balding builtfat manlet
Seems about right tbqh.

Sup Forums on the right

The worst was tattoo wings in First Class.

There was a better version where he looked more like a cenomorph

>But Halle Berry said it like she was Desdemona. [Strident, ringing voice.] "The same thing that happens to everything eeelse!"

That's not what happened at all. She does say it casually. Just not after Toad gets electrocuted.

youtube.com/watch?v=P0yKSNq-oLg

>at least toad was actually able to hold his own against like 3 xmen at once
That happened solely because Ray Park was playing him, and people were still up his ass because he played Darth Maul recently.

>"quippiness" and flippancy
quippancy

Come to think of it, all three of his goons were pretty dumb.
>The spike guy.
>Clap tranny (arc light?)
>the girl who read power levels, but was also a speedster.

And why did multiple man agree to be caught? Was that part of the plan?

And why didn't mystique become old when she lost her powers?

nah man,that nigger has the all or nothing finishing move where he shoots spikes in all directions and fucks everyone up but leaves him vunerable after...or was that some other spiky dudes power?

No one can deliver that line well though, straight up it's a dumb line. Right up there with dancing with the devil in the pale moonlight.

Joe Pesci Goodfellas