Ladies and gentlemen... I've traveled over half our site to be here tonight...

Ladies and gentlemen... I've traveled over half our site to be here tonight. I couldn't get away sooner because my new meme was coming in at Sup Forums and I had to see about it. That meme is now flowing at two hundred replies and it's paying me an income of five (You)s an hour. I have two others bumping and I have sixteen baiting on Sup Forums. So, ladies and gentlemen... if I say I'm a meme man you will agree. You have a great chance here, but bear in mind, you can lose it all if you're not careful. Out of all anons that beg for a chance to shitpost your boards, maybe one in twenty will be meme-men; the rest will be redditors trying to get between you and the meme-men - to get some of the (You)s that ought by rights come to you. Even if you find one that has memes, and means to shitpost, he'll maybe know nothing about memeing and he'll have to hire out the job on a hotpocket contract, and then you're depending on a jannie that's trying to rush the job through so he can get another hotpocket just as quick as he can. This is the way this works.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dy-jmpHHNE0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

D-DON'T BULLY ME JANNY

my milkshake brings all the boys to yard damn right

8/10, good luck with this one. Maybe create some responses to self bump from other characters.

Why are redditors so obsessed with (You)s?

The Network pasta is better.

meme kino

IVE ABANDONED MY GOY!!!

You can say "this is classic Paul Dano", and then introduce me.

Ladies and gentlemen, ladies and gentleman... thank you so much for visiting this board this evening. Now I've travelled over half our site to be here and see about this post. Now I daresay some of you may have heard some of the more extravagant rumours about what my meme was, and I just thought you'd like to hear it from me. There is no face but there's no great mystery. I'm a meme man, ladies and gentlemen. I have numerous threads spread across this site, I have many posts flowing at many thousand replies a day. I like to think of myself as a meme man. As a meme man I hope that you'll forgive just good old fasioned plain speaking. Now this work that we do is very much a community business, I post side-by-side with my wonderful anons, user. I think one or two of you may have meet him already and, uh, I encourage my anons to bring their normies, as well.

Of course, it makes for an ever so much more rewarding life for them. Normies means outrage; outrage means keks; so, wherever we shitpost, keks are a necessity, and we're just so happy to take care of that. So let's build a wonderful board in Little Sup Forums. These normies are the future that we laugh at and so they should have the very best of bait. Now something else, uh... and please don't be insulted if I speak about this - reddit. Let's talk about reddit. Now to my mind, uh, it's an abomination to consider that any man, woman or child in this magnificent country of ours should have to look upon a post from reddit.

We're gonna create memes here and, uh, memes means shitposts. Shitposts means (you)s. We're gonna start threads here where before it just simply wasn't impossible. You're going to have more kek than you know what to do with. Memes will be coming right out of your ears, ma'am. Racism, homophobia, Bill Nye, Rick and Morty - these are just a few of the things we can offer you, and I assure you, ladies and gentlemen, that if we do find memes here - and I think there's a very good chance that we will - this community of yours will not only survive, it will flourish.

I am stealing this and will be reposting it daily. I'm gonna make you fucking internet celebrity bruh

I've shitposted memes on Sup Forums, /x/ and Sup Forums, and by gum it put them on the map.
There's nothing on the internet like a genuine, bonafide dubs getting dank meme.

awww...it's not for you..it's more of a Sup Forums idea.

Anons stop trying so hard, wasting all this effort, and just post a picture of Bill Nye.

I CHECK YOUR DUBS

>I HAVE ABANDONED MY WIFE'S SON

what did he mean by this?

you're newer than this pasta faggot

I DRINK YOUR...DIGITS
I DRINK IT UP

The memes are weak

>I am a false prophet, dubs is a superstition

youtube.com/watch?v=dy-jmpHHNE0

>I abandoned my board

Kek, read it in his voice

Nice