03/28 - Alaska FC 138: - 11:59pm ET
04/07 - UFC 223 : Ferguson vs. Nurmagomedov - 10pm ET

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rP9UGgm0r3o
youtu.be/I8_X1CVgsoA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>khabib

really

cmon rafael da silva, khabib is a good dude and the next lw champ, give him some hespect

*slides under your takedown*

why must americans ruin everything?
truly a question for the ages...

Brit samefagging sub edition

el cucuy...

friendship ended with badr, now khabib is my best friend

fag soccer player heard russian "bear" and took it wrong

>j-jon is a cheater!

Mexico's own: Maximiliano Hernandez

Literally our guy

How do I upvote this?

wew

What happened to him lads? Did khabib snuff out his fighting spirit?

Bad fight IQ

Strange fight IQ when things aren't going as he planned
Loses him some big fights, he generally always fights the top guys but I feel like that's one of the big barriers he has

he got DAMAGEd in his FW debut. I feel bad for him because he's certainly not a bum but he's faced a murderer's row and nothing has gone his way.

don't be mean to americans pls I'm getting sick of it

Should I heem everyone itt? Give an upvote to signal yes

But this is a different angle my guy
for sure you'll be outawkwarded

get in my guard bro

I've been here since 2007, and I find these Sup Forums and Sup Forums memes trash because outside of the joke, they're incredibly disinformative and it's creating people that actually believe that shit.

1 3 L O S S E S
L
O
S
S
E
S

CHAMPS BY THE END OF 2018:
HW: Werdum
LHW: DC
MW: Yoel
WW: Colby or RDA
LW: Tony
FW: Max
BW: TJ

What is the Chad height and build?

>MW: Yoel
natty aussie beats roiding cuban boy every day of the week

get used to strayan domination bud, because tuivasa and tyson are coming next

Whittaker is getting folded with a body kick in the stomach then you'll be here crying about how unfair it was

Tyrone defends at WW and Khabib beats Tony 100% other than that you're solid.

something something ideal male body something something this is what peak performance looks like

>Suckerpunching
he was the nigger in this situation

youtube.com/watch?v=rP9UGgm0r3o

Thread theme

LEL confirmed never been in a heated confrontation. when you're face to face like that swing first before you find yourself sleeping, manlet got it right, nigger should've protected himself.

begging you to get your dick wet, blad

Have the h8rs released a statement besides mumbles from the mist? We are pushing for 1million views this week (FB+YT). Let’s get after it bros. Streaming on multiple devices at 2x speeds 24/7 or you’re not a fight fan. Simple as.

youtu.be/I8_X1CVgsoA

>waah he didn't let the bigger, stronger man hit him first
t. brainlet

*grabs your hand and pulls it towards me*
*throw a straight right which lands with more forced because you're being pulled into it*
*heems you*
*takes your shoes*
WORLD STARRRRRRRRRRR

Of course manlets would see nothing wrong with slimy, desperate behaviour

this, either stay out of their range or throw first.

all the 'muh honor' shit comes from people that have never fought in their life. swear to g*d.

hw: stipe
lhw: jones
mw: whittaker
ww: till
lw: conor
ftw: ortega
bw: TJ
flw: DJ

bw: nunes
flw: shev
sw: rose

sorry, but you know i'm right again...

reddit

>DC laughed at a fighter getting dick kicked
>Rogan and DC shitting on the judges
Clearly Rogan and DC should be the full time commentary team after DC retires from fighting.

Do any other generals suffer from the amount of spam and autism that heem does?

The only one who did anything wrong here was the idiot nog that stood and watched as a manlet took his manhood

Whittaker has tasted that darkness of being KO'd before.

hw: DC
lhw: DC
mw: Whittaker
ww: Whittaker
lw: Conor
ftw: Conor
bw: TJ
fw: TJ
only 4 champs by the end of the year

care to tell me where i'm wrong before i filter you?

no, but it's 1 or 2 hyperautists that ruin /heem/ - it just seems like there are more because of all the proxies

when he was a cutbaby sure.

Ladd bless

this song is fucking hilarious

>lw: Conor
>ftw: Conor
No

Nope

>ww: till

Due to a drained weight cut

who do you think he loses to?

The scale

Jones is a cheater, till has proven nothing, conor doesn't fight anymore rose is getting demolished soon

Breaking News:
RDA is /ourguy/

his only relevant win is the ghost of Cowboy, lets see how he does before we starting calling him champ

>Jones is a cheater

Fuck man, how do they get away with all the proxy usage?

My usual exit nodes on my (paid) VPN are blocked (no I'm not a ban evader, just sometimes leave it on). Shit I can't even post using mobile data sometimes because some retard uses IPs from the dynamic range to post CP.

>till has proven nothing

(you)

If Conor refuses to come back Khabib's first title defence will be against GSP.

You heard it here first.

Omg I love RDA now

Was it autism?

>conor doesn't fight anymore

bolsonaro is an extreme right wing neo fascist nationalist, someone should warned him

What is it about your threads that attract the most autistic spammers on Sup Forums?

i think he definitely has 2 or 3 weight cuts left in him until his inevitable move up to MW.
he's still young.

>jones is a cheater
irrelevant
>till has proven nothing
incorrect
>conor doesn't fight anymore
all he needs to do is beat tony/khabib, and he'll obviously be given the first title shot if he wants it
>rose is getting demolished soon
just like last time, i assume?

yeah, but this is why predictions are fun.

yes (and that's a good thing)

t.

what does neo fascist mean?

Sup Forums pass would be my guess

By chance bong do you have the webm of Tony adjusting his glasses in Khabib's direction?

90% of martial arts ppl from Brazil support Bolsonaro

My dad works at the ufc and he told me this is what the dana guy said he wants the 226 card to be, dont tell them I told you

Stipe vs DC
DJ vs TJ
Cyborg vs Nunes
Ortega vs Holloway
Bisping vs Luke (at 205)
---------------------------
Cody vs John Lineker
Darren Till vs Wonderboy
Mackenzie Dern vs Tatiana Suarez
Zabit vs Mirsad Bektic
----------------------------
Mike Perry vs Emil Meek
Gokhan Saki vs Sam Alvey

If Claudia Gadelha supports Bolsonaro I would cum on the spot.

Something tells me Andrade and Nunes aren't fans of him though.

>irrelevant
Incorrect
>incorrect
wrong
>all he needs to do is beat tony/khabib, and he'll obviously be given the first title shot if he wants it
He would get destroyed by either but he doesn't want to fight so it doesn't matter anyways
>just like last time, i assume?
JJ underetimated her that's all

That would be a better card than the original 200 card which was supposed to be the "GOAT" card.

LYING WHORE.

Kek based joey knows how to handle this foolishness

>what's your little muffler smell like
wtf I love Joey Diaz now???

KEK

in brazil mean someone who has sympathy for the military regime who ruled the country for almost three decades

Consider the hummingbird for a long moment. A hummingbird’s heart beats ten times a second. A hummingbird’s heart is the size of a pencil eraser. A hummingbird’s heart is a lot of the hummingbird. Joyas voladoras, flying jewels, the first white explorers in the Americas called them, and the white men had never seen such creatures, for hummingbirds came into the world only in the Americas, nowhere else in the universe, more than three hundred species of them whirring and zooming and nectaring in hummer time zones nine times removed from ours, their hearts hammering faster than we could clearly hear if we pressed our elephantine ears to their infinitesimal chests.

Each one visits a thousand flowers a day. They can dive at sixty miles an hour. They can fly backwards. They can fly more than five hundred miles without pausing to rest. But when they rest they come close to death: on frigid nights, or when they are starving, they retreat into torpor, their metabolic rate slowing to a fifteenth of their normal sleep rate, their hearts sludging nearly to a halt, barely beating, and if they are not soon warmed, if they do not soon find that which is sweet, their hearts grow cold, and they cease to be. Consider for a moment those hummingbirds who did not open their eyes again today, this very day, in the Americas: bearded helmet-crests and booted racket-tails, violet-tailed sylphs and violet-capped woodnymphs, crimson topazes and purple-crowned fairies, red-tailed comets and amethyst woodstars, rainbow-bearded thornbills and glittering-bellied emeralds, velvet-purple coronets and golden-bellied star-frontlets, fiery-tailed awlbills and Andean hillstars, spatuletails and pufflegs, each the most amazing thing you have never seen, each thunderous wild heart the size of an infant’s fingernail, each mad heart silent, a brilliant music stilled.

imagine being offended by a tweet

Oh get a grip snowflake

lgbts hate him

no, sorry mate. i'm not even sure i've seen it before.
you could always check 4plebs

stupid post - doesn't deserve a proper response.

Hummingbirds, like all flying birds but more so, have incredible enormous immense ferocious metabolisms. To drive those metabolisms they have race-car hearts that eat oxygen at an eye-popping rate. Their hearts are built of thinner, leaner fibers than ours. Their arteries are stiffer and more taut. They have more mitochondria in their heart muscles—anything to gulp more oxygen. Their hearts are stripped to the skin for the war against gravity and inertia, the mad search for food, the insane idea of flight. The price of their ambition is a life closer to death; they suffer more heart attacks and aneurysms and ruptures than any other living creature. It’s expensive to fly. You burn out. You fry the machine. You melt the engine. Every creature on earth has approximately two billion heartbeats to spend in a lifetime. You can spend them slowly, like a tortoise and live to be two hundred years old, or you can spend them fast, like a hummingbird, and live to be two years old.

Your country would be better under a fascist government, those macacos need leadership

CAN OF CORN

>what's your little muffler smell like?

HAHAHHAA perfect

this meme card is built off of a lot of assumptions that half those fighters are gonna win their next fights.

Dern needs to not fight for at least like 6 months she needs to work on her.. everything besides bjj. Perry vs Meek is a sick fight though.

The biggest heart in the world is inside the blue whale. It weighs more than seven tons. It’s as big as a room. It is a room, with four chambers. A child could walk around it, head high, bending only to step through the valves. The valves are as big as the swinging doors in a saloon. This house of a heart drives a creature a hundred feet long. When this creature is born it is twenty feet long and weighs four tons. It is waaaaay bigger than your car. It drinks a hundred gallons of milk from its mama every day and gains two hundred pounds a day, and when it is seven or eight years old it endures an unimaginable puberty and then it essentially disappears from human ken, for next to nothing is known of the the mating habits, travel patterns, diet, social life, language, social structure, diseases, spirituality, wars, stories, despairs and arts of the blue whale. There are perhaps ten thousand blue whales in the world, living in every ocean on earth, and of the largest animal who ever lived we know nearly nothing. But we know this: the animals with the largest hearts in the world generally travel in pairs, and their penetrating moaning cries, their piercing yearning tongue, can be heard underwater for miles and miles.

Mammals and birds have hearts with four chambers. Reptiles and turtles have hearts with three chambers. Fish have hearts with two chambers. Insects and mollusks have hearts with one chamber. Worms have hearts with one chamber, although they may have as many as eleven single-chambered hearts. Unicellular bacteria have no hearts at all; but even they have fluid eternally in motion, washing from one side of the cell to the other, swirling and whirling. No living being is without interior liquid motion. We all churn inside.

Well Gadelha's straight.

R-right?

first words on her twitter bio are:
>I Hate Trump!