Come to Sup Forums to discuss international cultures

>Come to Sup Forums to discuss international cultures
>It's just gay threads, generals, idiotic politic threads (which never have any real discussion) and people whining about being virgins, losers, etc.

What is honestly the point of this board? Is it just a containment board similar to /trash/?

Generals are to be removed

Be the change you want to see instead of making another useless leaf post.

hate leafs

lmao what does a canadian even know about culture go take a starlight tour moran

Every board on this website is like this. Any threads that relate to the board are generally entry level (like lit/his/g).

If you want real discussion use a proper website dedicated to it, not a website designed to house toxic and pathetic young males.

Sup Forums is easily the most comfy board on this site. Come here for that alone.

Sup Forums is Sup Forums without burgers. every burger flag is a mexican on Sup Forums.

If you can't handle int's autism,don't even bother going to other boards m9,cause this place just isn't for you.

It's comfy yes but at some point you realize you're seeing the same threads every single day and start to get deja vu.

Are other websites really better?

actually most of this site is great and has unfiltered, funny, honest discussion about a whole host of things. You sound like a Redditor and that's probably also why you would think this board is anything but utter garbage.

the thing is most people are 'raised' on Sup Forums/internet thus negating all genuine cultural exchange that could be possible.

I preach Judaism here.

Kara boga? Is that Judaism?

Honestly that's harsh but I have to agree. I've tried other boards for short periods of time and they were surprisingly informative... Sup Forums on the other hand just feels like there's nothing to learn or discuss here at all.

Actually nipmoot should have created an internanional generals board instead of bantz

that's because since /his/ was created it's split anybody who wasn't 16 years old away from here. Pre-/his/ Sup Forums was the shit.

And Yuropoors trying feebly to bantz Americans.

Oh. So is there objectively any good reason for me to stay here?

funnily enough those threads are the only thing which actually contain actual Sup Forums content (foreign language and occasional cultural discussion). it's no wonder nu-Sup Forums wants them purged from the board. I also know for a fact that it's "nu"-Sup Forums because they can't into filters for threads they're not interested in like normal users. Same demographic that complains about Sup Forums on Sup Forums and Sup Forums because they can't just hide threads with nigger and SJW in the OP.

No, they are different from me. I preach Judaism for the cause of Greater Israel.

Lgbtqq cancer and generals killed Sup Forums and mods let it happen

The political threads are just memes for the most part, it seems nobody actually can have a real discussion in them, it's just like lal Yuromuslims lyl Murrifats followed by reaction pics and MS Paint comics.

That's like the most retarded part. It's as if people spent more time searching and saving images of fat trump supporters or ugly leftists in place of reading books

True

Sup Forums is a retarded board, I don't even know why I'm coming here. All the shitposting revolves around our flags

Hate aussies

>What is honestly the point of this board?
a place where losers in their mid 20s congregate in order to feel like their lives still have meaning. the equivalent of a shit throwing contest. a complete waste of time.

You can read books but it's pointless anyway since any remotely intelligent post is merely greeted with an MS Paint comic/meme.

Only good boards are /ic/, /sci/, /vr/

Rest are either too niche or shit

Gay threads are probably among the least of this board's problems.

/o/ is really nice aswell

/sci/ and /ic/ are both horrible.

>make a dousin threads everyday complaining
kill yourself

That's rich coming from Canada, if you guys were banned Sup Forumss catalog would be 500% more heterogeneous

Sup Forums is ok if you hide Grimes threads.

>make bad threads
>complain about them
Literally what is wrong with you? You do this every day.

They hate daft punk so i hate them

Kind of like spinning your tires in mud.

>country generals get their own board
>bants threads get all exiled to /bant/

There would be nothing left of Sup Forums.

Int btfo

It's either
>HEE HEE LE 56% FACE XDDD
>HEE HEE EUROPISTAN XDDD
I'm legitimately interested in learning things about international culture or talk to others about my experiences elsewhere but every post I make now is countered with Le 56% face or an American calling me a cuck for going abroad.

Agreed

The net neutrality threads are boring as well and they're exactly the same arguments ad infinitum.

>look flag

Post ignored