Why doesn't Sup Forums have a bunch of good charts for getting into certain genres/eras of film in the same way Sup...

why doesn't Sup Forums have a bunch of good charts for getting into certain genres/eras of film in the same way Sup Forums does?

It does

but we do

Post what you got faggoats

This is the dedicated shitposting board, we don't discuss film.

Only kino.

anything besides entry level? tons of Sup Forums charts go a lot farther than essential mu-core.

do people actually think this isn't entry level? lol

>Battle of the Bulge

OwO What's this?

w-where is the capeshit?
where is the scifi?

good movies but its all pretty "I'm not like those other film major students"-core

w-where is the capeshit?
where is the scifi?

show me what isn't entry level then

No one on this board actually cares about television or film anymore. Any charts you receive will be ones made at least two years ago, because no one who gives a shit is still here.

fuck it I'm gonna watch A Brighter Summer Day tonight. It's been sitting on my hard drive for weeks.

That's where you learn how to satisfy my Budge through a great Battle.

Where else is there? r/truefilm? the moved imdb boards? No

But no one actually discusses film here other than capeshit. There's nothing but memes. You couldn't possibly hope to learn anything about film from this board in its current state.

bump

Where would you suggest?

>a bunch of good charts
>Sup Forums

I would marry that girl

Sup Forums does have a bunch of good charts though. All the shoegaze flowcharts are great

8ch/film/ is pretty patrician but it gets about two posts a day

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

I didn't mention 8ch for that exact reason, Sup Forums on mchan probably gets more traffic
Name another

Letterboxd I guess. That's all I got senpai

T H I C C

also, Sup Forums is worse than /fa/

Brainlet film embryos generally don't take advice. They think they know what makes a good movie but they get so butthurt when you point out that their favorite capeshit isn't actually a well made film.