This guy ruined the sport for me

this guy ruined the sport for me

there is no one anywhere near his talent level and it's like watching paint dry when he's not playing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uwbQTpgk2lk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazil_national_football_team#Top_goalscorers
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He isn't even top 5 in the world right now
and not even top 5 in history

>I only watch copa del rey

this, he's not even top 50. matter of fact, he's one of the worst players I've ever seen.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH XD

This season:
1. CR7
2. Neymar
3. KDB
4. Kane
5. Salah

All time:
1. CR7
2. Pele
3. Maradona
4. Zidane
5. Ronaldo

gr8 b8 m8

How many UCLs titles this guy won in the last 5 years?

How many CLs has he won since the last one he won?

seriously. messi is just a shit player who is on lucky good form for the past 15 years.

I love watching him and Iniesta play. I don't think I'll ever enjoy this sport the same way when they're gone.

Neymar hasn't done anything significant other than perform in every other match in a farmer league, conveniently skipping fixtures as he pleased. Kane hasn't even been the best striker in the PL. Just look at how many time's he's blanked compared to Aguero and Salah (who's technically a winger).

As for all time, Zidane is overrated as fuck. People just remember him for a few memorable moments even though he wasn't that impressive in most matches. He isn't even the best French player - that would be Platini. When it comes to French players, Thuram and Papin are also heavily underrated. Aside from this, Pele shouldn't be that high either. Like Zidane, he isn't even the best player from his nation - that would be Garrincha. Hell, I'd rank Zico, Jairzinho, and Romario over him.

Why does he go missing when he plays in his national team?
youtube.com/watch?v=uwbQTpgk2lk

Iniesta will probably be in China next season

Pelé is still our top scorer in the national team. 77 goals average 0.84

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazil_national_football_team#Top_goalscorers

It's good to be this young I guess

Platini being better than Zidane is a ridiculous idea. Agreed with Garrincha > Pelé though.

argentina doesnt deserve him, he should've been spanish or italian he would probably had 3 world cups by now

Zidane is just a brown Aaron Ramsey; most overrated player in history behind Ronaldo

>replying to the retarded Argentine proxy in 2018
many such cases
sad

wtf! Pele didn't even win the UCL

Platini is unironically better than Zidane. Model of consistency unlike Zidane whose form was never that good for Real post 02.
Platini's stint with UEFA ruined his reputation.

This post genuinely made me realize I'm old. >There are people on this planet right now that believe Messi is the best of all time.

>Score volley against Leverkusen
>Renowned as a footballing legend and the greatest of all time by pundits

No Messi no fun

>le dribble against 10 iberian farmers and marcelo

>he's not a brainless nationalist like me therefore he must be foreign!
sad

S E E T H I N G

>neymar

Fucking kek 90% of Ligue 1 is on part with belgium's first division
If brazil fails this world cup neymar wont even be top 10

>t. mexifat farca fan

there weren't 11 Real Madrid players on the pitch, m8

>madrid
>top team

fucking deluded, call me when he does that against a REAL team

t. proxy using leaf