Breitbart journalist uses camera phone to shut down the daily show

>Daily Shoah kikes show up at breitbart event to interview breitbart supporters and edit them to make them look dumb
>Breitbart guy sees this and starts filming
>Daily Shoah kikes get mad and shut it down.
youtu.be/fMQv568uz18

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f57lL8Zl6cE
youtu.be/mkBpCWdT3EM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what are they afraid of?

It's that Kikeing meme again isn't it. Shilling for views are we.

The Daily Shoah is notorious for filming interviews and then editing the footage to push their agenda and make the opposition look like uniformed fools.

They get away with it by claiming they are just a comedy program when they are called out for misleading people, but on the other hand they claim to be an intelligent news program to push an agenda.

If the guy was allowed to film them interviewing you would have been able to see the real interview and that would have exposed the misleading editing they bestow on their audience.

OY VEY!

That guys nose was like a Jewish censorship device.

They really think they can do whatever they want. How do people not realize these are the real fascists.

can someone give me some context and maybe some source on the Daily show doing this?
i unironically like this show before and its a shock that they do that.

Talking about shutting it down

youtube.com/watch?v=f57lL8Zl6cE

based.

Fucking based sheriff holy shit

Men like him give me hope for their race

>being this new
>not realizing Daily Show has been a political propaganda machine for the past few years

It's always been political propaganda man.

Im a film guy. Breitbart dude is clearly an ass

...and he is totally in the right. Shoah has no right to tell other crews what they can and cant film. they are very aware that if someone filmed the raw of their shoot it would make them look stupid. i have had to deal with looky-loos and other idiots fucking up the shoot. from reality to feature to commercial. if we have a permit, we can call the cops or location security, but in a public space anyone can film.

The daily show crew all looked like kikes.

Leftists are psychopaths, pretty much.

Classic example of the difference between a black guy and a nigger right there. That man is a good, honest person who happens to have black skin. BLM however is made up of, and exists to defend the actions of, niggers.

mere coincidence goyi-guy, mere coincidence

What did you read? That's what he said...

youtu.be/mkBpCWdT3EM
Here's one with Gavin McInnes