What went wrong? So much potential just wasted

What went wrong? So much potential just wasted

Other urls found in this thread:

investopedia.com/articles/insights/060716/top-3-netflix-shareholders-nflx.asp
finance.yahoo.com/news/soros-fund-management-betting-netflix-170920433.html
ibtimes.com/cord-cutting-hedge-funds-bet-big-netflix-soros-viking-global-place-new-bets-2187477
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They named it Netflix instead of Netkinos.

>soros buys loads of netflix stock
>that bill nye shit comes out soon after
certainly causes one to ponder

What the fuck were you honestly expecting?

Original programming that wasn't meme shit. 90% of HBO shows have that HBO quality feel, you can watch something and know right away if it was an HBO show or not. But all Netflix shows have that cheap tryhard mid-budget bad dialogue feel.

Is there a reason why alt right shills keep misrepresenting the amount of Netflix George Soros purchased? I'm not sure if you're the dumbest people alive or the biggest liars or both.

the only original which was actually good

they got rid of m*a*s*h and after that i deleted my account

>Think of movie to watch
>Check Netflix for it
>Not on Netflix

literally every time

They just don't know how to get good shows on there.

Look how much garbage is on there.

They decided to push 'progressive ' agendas instead of making good shows.

They spend half the budget of each season on the first two episodes to sell stocks based on "retaining percentages" and garner good reviews because critics never watch past those.

Name 1 (one) original Netflix where the finale didn't suck.

Jews

GET OUT OVERSENSITIVE NAZI REEEEEEE!

BACK TO YOUR SAFESPACE!

>provides zero argument
>doesnt realize soros bought 44% of netflix through class 1 shares and class 1 shares of netflixes biggest partner

next time come with some arguments when you engage people with actual educations, you shitty fucking arts major

focused too much on original programming and dumped everything older than 1995 that isnt reddit-teir.

>doesnt realize soros bought 44% of netflix

Prove it

I only use it for Star Trek and X-Files

Uh, No sweetie, Science is mearly a social construct just like history. None of it is based solely on feelings only racist facts.

Try again, pissbaby.

Television and movie companies got jealous of Netflix's success so they decided to remove their products, thus there's less movies and shows to watch.
Keep in mind that I'm talking out of my ass here, but it's probably what happened.

you forgot Dear whit people?

or is that isnt hated now?

MY SEX JUNK

This.

As far as I can see, he bought 32 million dollars worth of Netflix shares, which is less than a tenth of a percent of the company. You sound retarded.

Making their own garbage shows and flicks instead of buying real stuff from real producers.

the real issue I had with netflix was adding stuff and then taking it off months/years later

like, fucking why?

Trips and /thread

>like, fucking why?
shut the fuck up kid, they only licence shows for a certain amount of time.

Trips make it true.

poorfags eternally BTFO

stupid

Nothing. The netflix originals are pretty good and popular amongst tv loving audiences.

user i hope you know they took X files off netflix

why make shit up?

Is there a reason why Shareblue shills are on every board spamming buzzwords like alt right and nu/pol/?

on April first of all dates

investopedia.com/articles/insights/060716/top-3-netflix-shareholders-nflx.asp

10% would make him the biggest shareholder.

Is there a reason the alt right believes everyone that doesn't like them is a shill?

>Have vivid memories of seeing the movie's art on Netflix
>the movie isn't on Netflix

>Fuck White People
>Shill Nye's Social Justice Fun Time
>Chelsea Handler takes the BBC
I'm probably gonna cancel at the end of next month. What subscription service should I use?

Same question about why everything is alright right? Check mate bitch.

learn to read

fpbp

Some movies are only on Netflix for a limited time, then get removed. For example: The Hunt.

Netflix constantly removes movies. Event Horizon was definitely on there a few weeks ago and now it's gone. Serenity is also gone, and countless others

Tenth of a percent you fucking retard

I'm very aware of this.

It still doesn't stop this from happening to people frequently.

use hulu instead

>I literally cannot stop spending
you don slipped the slope

Why americans pay for shit when everything is free online?

Well considering Fox is in the process of removing all of their shows from Netflix and placing them on Hulu (which they are part owners of) certainly seems like it.

Don't be like that man

It got too big. They don't even need to try anymore.

I agree that bloodline is God tier
But
>Narcos
>F is for family
>Stranger Things
>The Crown
>Siege of Jadotville
>Beasts of no nation

Are all good as well

a large chunk of people refuse to do anything that takes more than 2 steps and isnt served on a predetermined platter.

I think Netflix started to believe their own hype and started to think all they needed was their original programs not realizing even though 10 eps of a good show if nice, their original programs don't give them enough programing to provide the constant background noise that a lot of people who've cut cable use it for.

i hate netflix so god damn much but i'm too lazy to figure out something else. every night i get on and waste 15 minutes looking through the same old trash they have streaming and then just pick some random shitty movie i've never heard of and watch like half an hour of it and then get back on Sup Forums.

>i'm too lazy to figure out something else.
explain child

Their tv and film selection is dreadful. They also constantly get rid of tv shows every month. 95% of the originals are hot garbage as well.

finance.yahoo.com/news/soros-fund-management-betting-netflix-170920433.html

ibtimes.com/cord-cutting-hedge-funds-bet-big-netflix-soros-viking-global-place-new-bets-2187477

Someone has to get paid to make the shit so you can enjoy it for free while the proletariat pays for it

>Narcos
>hue hue Pablo
yeah nah, if you had watched any docs and read any books on Medellin and Cali you'd know the show is garbage and not only cause Wagner can't speak in spanish for shit

exactly what i do do. I'd turn on Netflix to have some show on to watch while I eat, search for 20 mins and then settle for watching an ep of American Dad or something i'd seen many times but now Fox is taking all of their shows off of it which means most of the stuff I watched is leaving

>it's not accurate so it's bad

When will this bullshit die?
I don't give a fuck. It could be completely fictional and I'd still watch the shit out of Narcos

>t. ameripleb
they literally got a hundred fictional plot holes cause they adapted a real life story with a shit script, even Benicio del Toro's movie is better than the netflix garbage

Hulu has American Dad plus modern shows. If you're going to pay for a subscription service I'd go for that instead.

Neflix' whole shtick is using their massive amount of statistical data that reflects their users' watching habits, etc., in order to produce the perfect lowest common denominator type content, which makes even the Hollywood studio system look risky and humane by comparison.

"The OA".

Which is why Netflix keeps pumping out painfully average shows that normies gobble up like Big Macs and Bud Light.

Makes sense now.

Also, overproducing the pilot because of those reasons in standard for all networks.

90% of the time when I search for an old or new movie I want to see, it is "unavailable to stream" and DVD only. I thought everything was moving to streaming why is so much shit only available by mail? They charge more for the DVD service but I thought they were phasing it out.

Catering to the taste of normies because that's how you make money.

This new 13 Reasons Why show is a great example. All my friends love it but it's pure shit.

That's more or less the deal.
Everyone took their stuff to their own streaming services that you have to be subscribed to their channels to access, which defeats the purpose of cutting the cable???

NO REPLY FOLKS

SCARED THE SHILL () RIGHT AWAY

>But all Netflix shows have that cheap tryhard mid-budget bad dialogue feel.

I thought I was the only that felt this way. I've only ever heard good things from Netflix originals, but I never liked them for the reasons you stated. The only good original videos they have are standup comedy.

watch it goy

>What went wrong?
>stock price at an all time high

>What went wrong?
you missed the train investing in it dumb fuck, that's what went wrong

What happened? George Soros this. You don't even need to be a person interested in politics to understand this.

Oh, well look at this.

Thank G-d I have quality bluray rips from broad*****e.net sitting on my hard drives permanently

factually incorrect

USENET

>he doesn't want The Defenders, Dave Chapelle, Bojack or Stranger Things

what's it like having no taste?

I literally see no reason why i should care about this George Soros meme.

The way i see it is this: anyone who can make Sup Forumsfags uncomfortable seems like a pretty cool guy in my book.

Easy people got sick of waiting years and years to watch the most recent episodes. New season of office or something? Oh good that only aired in 2008. Been waiting !

>Defenders

Oh no, He might not get more of that oversaturated capeshit!

2008-2012 were the golden years. Massive streaming library and 1 DVD for like $12 a month.

>Expect nuMST3K to be absolutely horrible
>It's okay

>Expect Bill Nye to be okay
>It's absolutely horrible

>Come out with a net gain/loss of 0%

It's like kissing your sister when you're not in a Japanese manga.

Good, then start to watch and enjoy Dear White People and Bill Nye Saves The World unironically, I dare you, go ahead and keep your words.

Kek