Rockets - Raptors broship WW@?

Btfo /nba/ on a nightly

~THUNDER - DON'T SCARE ME AT ALL
LIGHTNING - WELL, JUST A LITTLE
PRESSURE - IT AIN'T WORTH A DIME
AND YOUR WOUNDS - THEY'LL ALL HEAL IN TIME
'CAUSE IT'S A LO - O - O - O - O - O - O - O - O - O - NG WAY TO FALL~

w-why....

Bucks are ending the Rockets streak tonight.

It's entirely possible. Sure looks like a trap game for the Rockets, after all the hype yesterday in OKC. It'd be impressive if the Rockets still came away with a win today.

This is.... OURYEAR

Who's winning Coach of the year in the Eastern Conference

Casey obviously you fucking idiot. Scotty Brooks will come in not so close 2nd

Who's going to the finals in the west

if the rackets win tonight imma suck yall dicks

CAPPED AND NOTARIZED

>tfw the Astros win in 2017, the Rockets in 2018, and the Texans in 2019

Best timeline right there.

>toxins
>winning anything

brad stevens

low key crushing right now and nobody is talking about it.
JUST HOW DAME LIKES IT!

2nd round exit until he and CJ get old. Then 1st round

>Kawhi just spoke and said he wants to finish his career as a Spur.

Cry moar.

Go on....

>Nobody believed in us

delete

no u

he'll win four more rings under coach messina as the centerpiece of the new big three featuring [19th pick 2018] and [23rd pick 2019]

35th for warriors running the regular season table

OKC cant even afford Paul George they would have to go historically far over the salary cap to sign him to a max deal, he was sent to OKC as punishment for talking to the Lakers and asking to be traded to L.A.

Magic is trying to assemble a team that can take down the historic Warriors. The only real line up in the foreseeable that could possibly beat Golden State would be a Lakers starting 5 of: 1.Lebron James 2.Paul George 3.Brandon Ingram 4.Lonzo Ball and a 7 footer with key role players Josh Hart and Kyle Kuzma.

This young team will be battle tested during the regular season and after taking down the Champs in the Western Conference finals cruz to another trophy in LA there is not another realistic team that you could put together in the NBA that could beat the warriors so yes we get Lebron yes we get George more trophies coming soon.

>goodbye ATL
They were never really here.

Will Rockets win this year's Playoffs? Also, can we expect Lakers to do the same in the next 2-3 years?

That team would be a 1st/2nd round exit in the west

Yes. No.

sure
maybe its first year
gotta fail before you succeed, especially when the key players are first year additions

Why not? Lakers are still young and need to improve a bit, but they're hell of a team. Kuzma, Randle, Lopez and Thomas definitely have the chops to become stars, Lonzo could also become a major player in the near future, he just needs a bit more experience. Same goes for the rest.

D Wade went to that school that had the mass shooting recently.

Surprised students during lunch time.

Hype af crowd.

mobile.twitter.com/sebiloveschoco/status/971429898370895877/video/1

Asian bitches with curves are my crypto currency

Nice.

BTC where we at?

great guy

WE OUTCHEA

>tfw first place

AND YOU KNOW ME

TURN A MAX DEAL INTO A POOPEE

She say, "Do you love me?" I tell her, "Only partly"
I only love my bed and my momma, I'm sorry
Fifty dub, I even got it tatted on me
81, they'll bring the crashers to the party

No wonder Drake and KD are such best friends.

Lmao beta cucks.

OH WE DEF OUTCHEA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>this is the year they went to the Finals
No way OKC could ever win shit with him being the emotional leader.

>my mommy bed
>23
Why is this dude so fucking weak bros? He's like if /r9k/ was skinny and tall and autistically practices shooting a ball for a living.

SAN ANTONIO—Seething after watching his players allow the wealthy to control the legislative process totally unopposed, head coach Gregg Popovich reportedly blasted the Spurs Wednesday for completely missing America’s descent into an oligarchy. “Wake up out there guys, how many times do I have to point out that trickle-down economics does nothing but consolidate wealth into the hands of the elite?” said Popovich, who furiously scrawled out a chart on his whiteboard that illustrated stagnant worker wage growth skyrocketing executive salaries. “You guys are running around like you can’t see cutting corporate taxes does nothing but increase the deficit and aid entrenched powers. Ginobili, Gasol, we’ve gone over Citizens United in practice for weeks. Didn’t we study all that video on how the middle class is being gutted? How are you not seeing this?” At press time, Popovich was admonishing the team for not spotting their own complicity in the unequal system while they ran back on defense.

is it worse to be a hood rat nigger, a wigger or a soy boy???

A black soy boy like KD

Based Pop does it again

I'd vote for him if he ran for a political position.

Wigger.

Terrible city for sports logos and fans. Rockets have awful home crowds

how accurate is this?

>croatia
>butthurt about OKC
When you travel away from your war-ravaged country, decimated by colonialism and capitalism, upon arrving in OKC you might notice that it looks the same.

This is pure cringe the post

You're an embarrassment to this country.

Bretty accurate.

>Villains who's motives have mystery
This should be very high tier. Chaotic neutral/ sheogorath tier shenanigans is pure kino.

this 100%

KD is also mid tier. KD isn't doing anything evil out of self preservation or reluctance, it's out of his tainted character and emotional instability.

A reluctant villain in the NBA would be Klay. He's just along for the ride and has to be a big bad Warrior even if it goes against his personality.
Draymond is high tier as well because he's an angry fat ape no one wanted to draft.

Steph Curry is shooting 59% from 2 point range. Think about that for a second. That's better than Shaq.

On how many attempts?

Stop talking.

BRICKS TRUCK

Now compare that to Shaq

Never talk again

Rodman is a true elder god tier NBA villain, wannabe goons like Draymond spend their whole careers trying to be like him and they still can't come anywhere near his legacy. Also IT isn't a villain at all, his wanting revenge is totally justifiable.

What if Pop and Kerr ran for President?

hey guys i'm a big memphis fan, this is a great season for us.

wholesome lucky trips

This

Going to get Ayton, Penny is going to be the new HC for Memphis Tigers, with Larry Brown as an assistant.

Things are looking up.

Is he better than DeAndre Jordan?

Anthony Davis putting the team on his back tho

Wait until he injuries his back, too.

Kevin needs to get out of Cleveland and partner up with a team that has one of his old friends on it.

A place were he won't constantly be treated as the black sheep and mocked by shock jockeys like Screamin A Simp and Colon Cowturd just because he's not perfect in their eyes like LeBitch

Right now he is. I'm not sure DJ is motivated or has good morale after Blake getting traded and knowing he's not making big money this off season due to the center market tanking.

He won't get traded until next year's trade deadline and that would be after Lebron leaves in FA.

I'd vote for Pop as president and Kerr as his vice president
Unironically OKC. Small market that doesn't take their players for granted or have some unwarranted superiority complex like the scum of Cleveland just because they have LeBron's dick in their mouths and scared he'll leave if they don't worship him like Jesus in the flesh.
Him and Westbrook were college roommates, very close to this day, would be used as a more pure PF and stretch 4 like he was in Minnesota, wouldn't have near as much pressure on his shoulders, could just decompress and still play basketball professionally.

Bucks, OKC, Heat, or Celtics

>SOON

Does this quote taint Kobe's legacy?

Or does it just expose the NBA as even more fake and worthless than Hollywood acceptation?

Emhances his legacy

expose the NBA as even more fake and worthless than Hollywood acceptation

I gotta be honest, I'm really starting to dislike post-retirement Kobe

i've always kinda liked the idea of kevin love on the spurs. i think he could work fine off kawhi leonard, and he's only three years older than him too. i don't think there's any way to get him before 2020 though.

>use your star power to get a famous animator and composer to create a short video about your letter you wrote for retirment
>greater than getting carried to championships by Shaq and the refs (2002 WCF being the more blatant example)

It makes sense desu.

Honestly what's a championship earned in a game compared to one in one of the most powerful industries in modern culture?

The Rockets are going to beat The Warriors in the WCF.

What year? In 2030? 2208? Because it ain't happening this year, or next year, or the year after that.