Will one of these clubfus win Puli-kun's heart during the summer transfer window or is BVB-chan truly best girl?

Will one of these clubfus win Puli-kun's heart during the summer transfer window or is BVB-chan truly best girl?

BVB-chan will cuck out to Bayern-chan as usual

he's stay with BvB

No one wants this bundeshitter benchwarmer loser lmfao lozano is better than him jajajajajajajajajajaja Twitter and TripAdviser you fucking faggot gringo pieces of subhuman 56% garbage

Didn't Dortmund already tell Munich to fuck off by slapping a ludicrous price on him?

Um, no one wants Amerishitters

>(You)

>99% of comments on Fox Soccer's FB page

This
Delusional luz extinguidos who don't know shit about football. Pulishit is nowhere near worth 80 million.

He’s not that good

come to besiktas

None. he can go back to my little soccer and lose dos a cero to Timmy and Tommy again with the mlels all stars

Now that we're in bed with the NFL, we could use a Yank superstar to up our franchise's profile among the Amerifats.

Spurs are pretty popular stateside as is. Maybe not as much as Man U, but I see Tottenham merch in the wild here and there. They also fund my local little league or something.

Levy wont spend more than 40M on any player

Spurs are really popular in the US regardless because of Dempsey, Yedlin, etc.. Buying Pulisic would probably put them over Arsenal/Manure as the most bandwagoned team.

Give me Mihoshi. I still fap to Mihoshi 25 years later

BVB-san is undoubtedly best girl.

Fucking this

I usually can't stand spurs' whiny faux-underdog shtick, but what
says is true. You guys (along with fulham and everton) have given American players a chance.

i would just rather he doesn't go to bayern or real madrid, because he'll rot on the bench
Spurs would probably play him, and I think liverpool would like to give him a chance (fenway sports group would love a star american), but he couldn't replace mane or salah, could he?
My bet is Real buy Hazard, and Chelsea try to replace him with Pulisic
It'll probably be a disaster

>le 3 goals and 3 assists murrilard

That's some real jew thinking right there. Good job yid

based chicano