Bill Nye advocating for POPULATION CONTROL

How far is he gonna go with this show?
youtube.com/watch?v=SZfT5MgSbDQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=46h-LfNWPn8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bill nye is a complete fucking mess and i hope he never has a solid nights sleep again over this disaster of a show he put together to appease the mentally ill

I agree, developing countries are the biggest polluters

genocide all africans and indians
based bill nye finally got redpilled

But India will be a superpooer by 2050. What he is going to do about the 2 billion inhabitants they'll have?
Also niggers may stay in stone age but the way they are multiplying they'll end up polluting way more than the USA at the end of this century.

Problem is that he has no problem with them, he thinks 2 European children are more polluting than 7 Nigerians and that we should consider penalization for extra European kids, dude has fucking lost it

overpopulation is a serious issue, i think we should kill around 6 billion people to keep the earth in good shape
as soon as robots become advanced enough, there will be no need for stupid people, so we can kill them all

t r9k user

>India
>superpower by 2020
>by 2030
>now 2050
Pajeet pls. The only way indians will reach space is by shitting their way there.

LISTEN TO THE ICE CREAM

>Neejere

Lol this faggot liberal is so out not to offend people this is how he pronounces Niger.
What a pretentious faggot.

NEETs will be the first on the chopping block after the criminals

This?
youtube.com/watch?v=46h-LfNWPn8

>how were poor women penalized?
there was forced sterilization and uh... we need to do better

And then don't call her out, great job Bill

This cuck sold his soul to the kikes

Don't laugh they are on their way to getting everyone to use toilets by 2021.

>Bill Nye advocating for POPULATION CONTROL
Has a degree in mechanical engineering.
Talks about climate change.
Someone please kill bill.

yes we need to purge africa

This whole bill nye thing is bizarre, I think this is probably right

>pretentious

You must be an airhead to think that's pretentions in any way, especially considering that's the official pronunciation

Hey Bill, if you're so concerned with overpopulation, start with yourself.

Goddamn it Sup Forums is becoming such a fucking shitfest it pisses me off. I use to come here for fun and to have a few laughs but now all I see on every single board are teens who go looking for stuff to get pissed off over and share with the rest of us. It's so fucking pointless even browsing Sup Forums anymore since the users are all alt-right teenagers and the moderation staff is non-existent. Fucking took me 8 years to reach this point. Fuck Sup Forums It's just tumblr with a different skin.

>i think we should kill around 6 billion people
China and India, Africa too.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This.

BORN AND RAISED BY THOSE WHO PRAISE CONTROL OF POPULATION

I get all the Bill Nye hate and everything, he's gone off the deep end, but why the fuck would you be opposed to population control?

Because he wants it only for Europe as he thinks they are the biggest polluters, while Africa 'is alright'

fuck off

This dude is such a faggot, I really hope we get a civil war soon.

Because he only wants it in developed nations AKA white people.

Any evidence for this? Did he say that in his special? Sounds like something a poltard would just assume.

Seven billion people is more than enough.

How about you watch the video I linked?

Bill Nye the Cocksucker Guy

That's preposterous, developed nations already have negative population growth, except in the US where most of it is coming from bacterial mexicans

>Dude population control
>But only in western countries
>Nevermind the fact in the next 20 years a huge portion of those babies born in Africa will migrate to Europe.

Sure but the countries that need population control are not the developed ones.

>The toliet is essentially a hole in the ground in a shanty shack.
i kind of don't blame them