Muslim/pol/

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful

This thread is for all Muslims and those who wish to learn more about Islam, the straight path, that we may attain Jannah, insha'Allah.

Debate welcome but hate discouraged.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikiislam.net/wiki/List_of_Killings_Ordered_or_Supported_by_Muhammad
wikiislam.net/wiki/List_of_Muhammads_Wives_and_Concubines
wikiislam.net/wiki/Ages_of_Muhammads_Wives_at_Marriage
wikiislam.net/wiki/Persecution_of_Ex-Muslims
wikiislam.net/wiki/Persecution_of_Non-Muslims
wikiislam.net/wiki/Are_Judaism_and_Christianity_as_Violent_as_Islam?
youtube.com/watch?v=XbVVpIXIHVs&index=27&list=RDb1AKFjau1AY
kikebook.
youtube.com/watch?v=RJAL6xgViqg
youtube.com/watch?v=6DsG9yQrdD4
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQoJvI8XUa0
uk.news.yahoo.com/indian-children-asked-blow-whistle-open-defecation-122043533.html#g0QopoW
haberler.com/sigara-icin-genci-tek-yumruguyla-komaya-soktu-8590739-haberi/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Did you ever fucked a goat?

First for Ayesha the real prophet

How can Islam be true if Christianity is true?

Why do you resist your lord?

>almost trips

Out of 4000 gods you don't believe in 3999 of them.
Aren't Muslims almost as atheist as atheists?

Why do you worship a sand nigger warlord pedo?

POO

So like essentially all of the countries in the ME who have laws against adultery and nudity aren't destroying themselves, RIGHT?

Who is right Shia or Sunni?

GOATFUCKER

wtf I want to suck a willy now

like your Jesus and Moses?

Why are your countries almost universally backwards shit holes, and why are such high percentages of your populations inbred?

>Britain

shit island run by an old hag that will fall to islam soon lol

It doesn't matter really. I'm Shia but Sunni are also Muslim so we need to stop playing into divide and conquer tactics.

jesus and moses were more humane than your rabid childfucker of a prophet arap lover

How can the one and only right religion have several denominations? Didn't you try to outlaw this by making the Qu'ran untranslatable with only one version allowed?

If a perfect Sharia state was established somewhere in the Middle East, would you move there?

Joseph married Mary when she was prepubecent

Jesus murdered a local boy

Moses had 4 child brides

fuck off

Hi.

Is Saudi-Arabia a perfect Sharia state? If no, why not?

Abrahamic faiths are shit mate.

YAWEH IS A LIAR

KEK IS TRUTH

>>believing in such a shit religion
absoluate sandnigger

wikiislam.net/wiki/List_of_Killings_Ordered_or_Supported_by_Muhammad

wikiislam.net/wiki/List_of_Muhammads_Wives_and_Concubines

wikiislam.net/wiki/Ages_of_Muhammads_Wives_at_Marriage

wikiislam.net/wiki/Persecution_of_Ex-Muslims

wikiislam.net/wiki/Persecution_of_Non-Muslims

wikiislam.net/wiki/Are_Judaism_and_Christianity_as_Violent_as_Islam?

youtube.com/watch?v=XbVVpIXIHVs&index=27&list=RDb1AKFjau1AY

Do the people who are converted to Islam become soon antisemitistic as well?

Checked

You kind of have to.

>betting against white people in a conflict

Alright lad, good luck with that.

Care to answer my question?

I hate this kind of b8

muslim got btfo in my town

kikebook. com/Lutonspotted/videos/1182083641843603/

Lol

1. Europe must stay white, and non-Euro Muslims BTFO

2. We kill all the Jews and destroy Israel.

Are you from London or Manchester?

>conflating falling for the left and falling for Islam

Do you realize that the same people who push for Islam in the west are also pushing for genderless bathroom and encourage boys to wear make up and dress like girls.

These are YOUR allies in the west.

Joseph married the blessed mother of God to be the caretaker of her and the child Jesus. It was common in that society at the time to be celibate and for older men to take care of younger celibate women. Some even suspect and the evidence grows that Jesus and his family were of the Essene sect. We know that Jesus cousin St. John the Baptist was an Essene. Celibacy was very common in this group.

mowt 3aleikum

Wahabbi master race reporting in
Inshallah, maricones! Jajajajaja

Manchester is actually a really polite and civilised place. I was really pleasantly surprised when I went there. And that picture is particularly rich considering Scotland is host to such pleasant places as Glasgow and Aberdeen.

Thats a comfy image senpai

Dear muslims, please save us. Please destroy the cancer of women's rights.

Mohammed, piss be upon him

Kekism is very comfy

greetz, funny to sit back and watch muslims kill eachother over minor quibbles about how a murderous raping warlord lived his life

youtube.com/watch?v=RJAL6xgViqg

Deportation soon.

youtube.com/watch?v=6DsG9yQrdD4

Fucking channel 4, leftists faggots

I wish I had the money to take a month long vacation in the UK.

I'd hunt down that faggot with the beard and shave that shit off

You wouldn't mate, thousands would emerge and chase you through the streets with AKs

Oh I would. bring about 10 of my boys and go on a >jihad of our own. Give them some of that California love

You follow a false prophet. Renounce your false prophet who's satan's right hand and believe and accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior for He is the Son of God.

It is not too late to gain redemption in this world.

>youtube.com/watch?v=ZQoJvI8XUa0
>UK anthem in the next 10 years

>California

Don't you have worse gun laws than the UK? Either way you'll never kill all of them, they swarm.

At least we will still have the Falklands Jamal

>Don't you have worse gun laws than the UK?
no

pic related

it's a blocked off mag to ten rounds.

>Either way you'll never kill all of them, they swarm.

Just catch those faggots slipping. I've watched all those EDL documentary shit with Tommy Robinson and i'm pretty sure my squad can fuck them up.

Good luck smuggling them in. Honestly, when the civil war comes I am counting on either the .22 LR 10/22 I am going to buy in a few weeks or whatever Putin and Xinping throws us.

In the name of God the most merciful. Of all things God is knowing and most wise. Blessed are those who suffer in God's name. Blessed are those who remember who they are, Children and Emanations of God's Love and Will.

Birth is Painful, and so is ReBirth. The West is learning this.

how do you guys don't rise up against these faggots?

these fucks on sharia patrol would get rektd here where I'm at.

We have no guns to rise up with, and a good proportion of the population are bluepill. I know a good number of redpilled people irl, but they're mostly poor as fuck so they cannot get weapons for hunting legally, and proper illegal shit is expensive and extremely risky since nobody wants to get 10 years in prison for having an AK.

And besides, kebab isn't at critical mass yet.

Allah senden razı olsun

after watching all these documentaries, I believe it.

Good luck m8.

If this is referring to the United States then its not what actually destroyed the US...

* It was moving all the jobs overseas through the establishment of free trade agreements.

* It was making Drugs illegal, thereby making them popular and promoting a criminal enterprise that thrived by selling them.

Without either of those problems regardless of the moral issues withe US we would still be lean motherfuckers who didnt stand up for shit just like we were back in the 60s and 70s.

>having an imaginary friend
>arguing which is less pedo
>arguing which is better
>being autistic
>inb4 pic related

STREETSHITTER

Consider this:
>be a fucking white male
>pretend to be muslim
>profit

This is our chace to take part in the opression olympics. No honestly, Islam is just a less cucked version of Christianity.

GOLDMERCHANT

WHISTLE BLOWER

uk.news.yahoo.com/indian-children-asked-blow-whistle-open-defecation-122043533.html#g0QopoW

Muhammad killed millions and raped thousands. He created more sadness and despair than any Demi-god could.

he was about as holy as Shaytan.

Do migrants actually just follow their prophet when they chimp out, since Mohammed was taken as a refugee in Mecca and then he proceeded to raid their caravans like an ungrateful cunt that he was?

What about the fact that he cheated on his wives and when he was caught balls deep in a slave, he just immediately made up that Allah allows it?

we need another crusades

Look at my country

Islam is the most common public control weapon.

It may be good when It first came out but it all no democracy now.

Pic 2016 (smoking/eating in ramadan might get you killed, criminal faced no fine)
haberler.com/sigara-icin-genci-tek-yumruguyla-komaya-soktu-8590739-haberi/

sharia law is the destroyer of civilization

Get the fuck out of my country you disgusting subhuman.