What did he mean by this?

what did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZzMIcWyhwDE
youtube.com/watch?v=QXBPixLMf-0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

european sense of decorum doesn't extend to public outings if there's a ball getting kicked around

>european

normies think going to the club store and buying officially licensed flares means you have passion or something

Stop posting

There's literally nothing wrong with accepting the fact American pro sports crowds are boring and just repeat chants from big screens with noise and old repetitive music pumped through the speakers.

quiet virgin

>Not watching and enjoying the riot police moving into the crowds to beat them up

There's also nothing wrong with accepting that European atmosphere is contrived as fuck.

How is pro sports in America not the most contrived thing on earth? There's literally no passion, it's corporate garbage and all directed by the teams, not the fans.

>European atmosphere is contrived as fuck.

***Clap***

it's not about them being shit, which they are but you have to look deeper.
it's about pro sports fans not having a sense of belonging in USA, if they did your crowds would've be just as good as South American/European crowds.
I've been told that Baseball fans are the exception but to be honest it seems a chill (boring lmao) sport so it doesn't apply.

someone told me that College sports do have this sense of belonging that pro sports are missing and I've checked a few crowds and while they're not the same, you can clearly see they're a lot closer to South American/European crowds in terms of passion because of this.

College sports are local. There's a real sense of community and caring.

Pro sports are mercenaries that can leave at any time, have horrible owners with bad images, and there's a clear sense of exploitation as they only want your money.

this is true. professional sports are plastic as fuck compared to college sports. we have colleges dating back to the 1600s, and they aren't "franchises" that switch locations. also, your alma mater never changes.

what was the point of this post?
like, I think you just repeated what I said.

i heard nothing is more lit than a bradford city match

Let me know where I said America isn't the same? My whole point is that fans everywhere suck and we're all smothered by corporatism.

>My whole point is that fans everywhere suck and we're all smothered by corporatism
what? football isn't contrived.
and what corporatism are you talking about? and how is football like that?

>go to sporting event
>pay close attention to the game, looking away only to mark your scorecard
>briefly boo when the bad guys score
>cheer enthusiastically when the good guys make a play
>keep seated during routine play so the people behind you can see
>collect any garbage and be prepared to leave as soon as the game ends as not to impede fellow fans
This is how people enjoy sports in countries that don't eat dogs.

Why are flares allowed?
That could set the building on fire or injure and burn people

they're not allowed but that never stopped anyone

>flares can make cement catch on fire
fucking ameridumbs
lmao

That's not American sports atmosphere. That's American soccer fans (gays) mimicking yuropeons.

I WANNA DISKERUD ALL NIGHT

based nig-chad

Flares are super dangerous!

lmao turbocuck

This

Nothing compares to muh passsion then college sports

Football Basketball and even Baseball for college is totally different than pro

Murican atmospheres are more artificial. Euro's are more genuine

Put simply, Americans just don't care as much about sport as Euros. Not the same real passion anyway. I mean, you seldom hear of Baseball/Basketball hooligans like you do with Football

>american hooligans

You could replace atmosphere and sport with anything and the statement would be true. USA is literally one giant business operation from the beginning.

SEETHING customers. Watching your sports is like going to the cinema.

Yeah pretty much
It speaks volumes their biggest sporting event isn't even watched for the sport but literally for the commercials

And on top of that they have a concert during it

>americans win wars and participate in politics to vent their manly desires
>eurocuckstomers light fires and drunkenly beat eachother
no doubt who the superior race is here guys, move along

>And on top of that they have a concert during it

The super bowl viewing figures actually peak during the halftime concert. It's such a sad indictment of Americans.

>entire country watches the """"premier"""" league
>loses to dentists and plumbers from a third world country as soon as they face other leagues
can't make it up KEK, maybe you should compete at being the biggest nation of drunken retards who suck at everything, oh wait you already won at that KEK

COME TO BESIKTAS

youtube.com/watch?v=QXBPixLMf-0

>american "banter"

You type like a stuttering nerd.

Our national team is shit becuase out league is so sucsessful, no teams bother developing British Talent as they can afford forgien players easily

>replying to him

why are Spain and France elite then?

Bongistani is right. France wouldnt be elite without all the africans (such as yourself) they import form their former colonies. Spain on the other hand does bother in developing players through youth sistems or are you forgetting the autistic midget that bailed you out in quito last november.

>tf
>tp
why are you brown midgets so fucking angry towards us white people? holy fuck
greentext all you want btw

>all this ABUSA

NYCFC singlehandedly elavated MLS

>us white people

*tips*