Muslim gets taken the fuck out in my town

Muslim gets taken the fuck out in my town
kikebook. com/Lutonspotted/videos/1182083641843603/

press f to pay respects

Other urls found in this thread:

kikebook.
nytimes.com/2014/11/02/world/in-torrent-of-rapes-in-britain-an-uncomfortable-focus-on-race-and-ethnicity.html?_r=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Make a webm

tl'dr akis tried to fuck with gypsies

>kikebook. com/Lutonspotted/videos/1182083641843603/
Tbh it look like the muzzies was winning and he killed 1 cuz he was angry.

hahahaa next week your old hag will just let way more in. Cheer your false victory now

nice execution on the flips. He needed to tuck a little more

LOL
IF THEY DONT MOVE.

KNOK@EM DOWN.

IF THEY DONT MOVE.

KNOK@EM DOWN.

IF THEY DONT MOVE.

KNOK@EM DOWN.

IF THEY DONT MOVE.

KNOK@EM DOWN.

context?

Is this an animated depiction of your mums arse last night mate?

F

this is just the beginning

Why were they smashing cars?

Because they're Muslim savages.

>saving the shittiest version where there's no blood

Fucking kek yourself

Zuckbook com /story.php?story_fbid=1736201476645611&id=1665564603709299&__tn__=C

Another angle of it (@ 2:10)

What was this about anyway?

I never knew muslims had such aerodynamic properties.

>Zuckbook com /story.php?story_fbid=1736201476645611&id=1665564603709299&__tn__=C
could you not be retarded and post a proper link you fucking idiot piece of shit?

Can't cos this site reckons it's spam you fatfuck

autist

it's not a working link when you de-autist it.

Jesus why do you still have a facebook? You know they store your texts, phone calls, contact info etc.. in their databases now, thanks to the mandatory messenger app.

Next time make a webm or don't bother making a fucking thread.

Yes it is, you type Facebook.com into the address bar, copy the link text from the /, paste it into the address bar and press enter. I just tried it and it works fine.

You might have to wipe all the grease and Mountain Dew off your keyboard first though you utter fucking doughnut.

>not just copying the damn thing, double clicking cuckbook and fixing that, and then backspacing the space after com

Holy shit, brits, no wonder you fuck up so much.

Why so agressive lad?
Link doesnt work, as already pointed out.
We are complaining that the link doesnt work. Dont you have a copy or some video related?

Kek, right about here is when he knew he fucked up

Fucking muslims

I dont know if i have a bad sight, but that lad literally dindu nuffin, he was just walking around there, i cannot spot him doing sumffin, can you for me plx?

Take this pic in regards.

Dunno works fine for me, try this

/1665564603709299/videos/1736201476645611/

seems like fb took it down.

She legal?

lol I can see that girl's butt!

Simple thing to do is not use the Facebook or Messenger app if you HAVE to keep Facebook, and just use it on the explorer on your phone.

That one works, thanks.

Why wouldnt she? +18 at the moment of the picture, that was 1 or 2 years ago.

>that lad literally dindu nuffin

Yes it's true it doesn't show him doing anything, but he is still involved, he should have just walked away or distanced himself from it and he would have been fine.

>/1665564603709299/videos/1736201476645611/
hahahahaah

classic

SPLAAAT

Thanks to some annoying bastard I've learnt how to create webms out of facebook videos. Cheers mate.

That isn't how things work.

deport all muslims and niggers from europe

he need some milk

What are they smashing that car up for, and why did the moving car go out of its way to hit him

it didnt it swered left to avoid the other pedisterians and then seen the guy he was about to hit and tried to swerve right but it was too late

heh lost both of his shoes.

YES
he didnt fly so good

Haha yes needs a webm

>/1665564603709299/videos/1736201476645611/
False prophet lover is in somersaults over his blind faith///

Nice flip, love how the person in the car swerved to hit them. This needs to happen to BLM with semis.

Serves them right

Should've killed more tbqh

wtf I hate assault cars now

That's Darnall, I used to drive down that road to get to work.

It's packed with pakis.

yes it is retard. You can see the evidence that it is right in the video. He was close to the source of action, he got fucked up. I don't think the person driving the car had a jury and judge in the back seat assessing the situation. This is why sane people are proactive in not letting these situations start in the first place. shit hits the fan.

paki fucking survived it...

www.thestar.co.uk/news/man-charged-with-running-over-victim-during-sheffield-street-brawl-1-8022770

here's the first video, removed the first minute because nothing really happens and the file was too large anyway

:p

should of kept it rolling after he got hit to see how they reacted

This. What happened before?

5/5 *clap*clap*clap*clap*

Yeah I was reading some of the Facebook comments about how it used to be a white area but now it's completely pakified. Any idea what the story behind this incident was? Or is this just a typical day there?

i hope he is a paraplegic now

>That isn't how things work.

It does in the real world lad, he chose to get involved, he paid the price

What the fuck are these chimps even doing?

wasted

Aw nigga got hit so hard his shoes flew off

It's a spinning double back flip from the Pakistani,He could take the gold.

awesome

Welcome to the entirety of yorkshire.

(ps the government's lying through their teeth about the numbers)

why were they attacking the car? Did he buy bacon?

>Lost

Everytime a Muslim/nigger gets hit by a car, their shoes fly off.

Someone make a gif of this guy spinning and flipping.

No, it's just what muslims do.

>irish gypsies clash with muslims

Nothing new

Tell me about it, I've lived in Bradford 24 years.

>Irish gypsies
They're called ''Travellers'' Ameribro

Try living in Rotherham. Even the most SJW people I went to college with before I moved there don't say anything when I complain about muslims 'cos they know the largest part of the Rotherham economy is muslim child sex trafficking.

Whoever did this must have been a Sup Forumsack, you can see the car deliberately swerve the hit the sand-dindu.

And by god i have never seen a man or woman deserve a pint this much. Thank you for letting me put a little bit of hope in my kinsman again.

charged? the idiot was in the middle of the road

Yeh sounds pretty terrible there in South Yorkshire. Looking on some Sheffield local news website about this incident and I had no idea there were so many pakis there either.

At least I live in quite a nice white area of Bradford (as hard as that is to believe). There's no way I could live amongst these.

You live in Luton, OP?

Bedford here.

I'm so sorry.

This is how you ensure law and order. You recall last week when "Move Bitch Get Out The Way" thread came out? Don't see those asshole domestic terrorists blocking streets anymore do you? :)

holy shit, I'm from luton too, grew up on hockwell ring - shitehole! just moved to glasgow though.

this shit is like crouching tiger hidden dragon

Nice. Dead muslims = best day of my life.

did he died?

Damn that looks satisfying.

no he's fine

South Asians account for 7% of the total population, but are responsible for 33% of rape crime. nytimes.com/2014/11/02/world/in-torrent-of-rapes-in-britain-an-uncomfortable-focus-on-race-and-ethnicity.html?_r=0

I would believe it, yes.

Focus'd

>plants his feet like he's about to sumo wrestle a fucking car
Enjoy those shattered legs you fucking retard.