Celtic or Rangers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7otvxi7f-nE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HEART OF MIDLOTHIAN

Aberdeen

St. Mirren Saints!

I'm protestant, even though can't get enough is a good chant

a better spl question is dundee fc or dundee united?

Celtic thanks to Shunsuke Nakamura in FIFA 08

Hibernian

Motherwell

neither

This desu

How would both do in the premier league?

Celtic would hover in the mid to UEFA Cup spots

hibs

dundee fc because they have a much nicer pitch

Partick Thistle ya bas!

>rags

>the only interesting thing about Scottish football is religious fighting

How did it go so wrong

Hahahahahahahaha

>Rangers betrayed Based Caixinha and Based Bruno Alves

Fuck them

Dundee!!

Celtic would be a top 10 championship squad at best...

HIBS

Spooky house FC

For me it's rangers. Just seem a bit more genuine then Celtic. Celtic are a bandwagon team because muh heritage

Their Palestine shit is pathetic. Look at us everyone we love everybody Rangers are the bad guys not us. I like the Rangers purley for the hate they give

Celtic, for providing van Dijk, Wanyama and Forster (before he gave up being a goalkeeper)

They obviously don't live in places with alot of halal. If they did I'm sure thier flag waiving shit would change to anger. I agree though, hate the good guy act when alot of thier fans are as scummy as rangers

Pedro was a fenian bastard, up tha Murty

I've been raised Catholic so Rangers all the way.

currently yeah, but if they had PL money then lower-mid at best

This

kys

rather be a paki than a taig!

youtube.com/watch?v=7otvxi7f-nE

Which is the catholic side?

m8, fucking street map Dens Road, Dens Park looks fucking minging

15 years ago they would be competing for Europe places. Today they wouldnt last a season

Candeias is good though.

fuck the pars

Yes, I too remember when Forster was a good GK...

for me, it's the Celtic Football Club

for me it’s rags fc

For me, it's Barry Ferguson.

Celtic
>scots pretending theyre irish

Rangers
>scots proud to be scottish.

Take your pick, both are shit.

Inverness Caledonian Thistle.

nigga pedro is managing my club at the moment and we're doing horribly. I like him and have faith in him, tho.

I bet u vape

>this samefagger in every thread

>this avatarfag in every thread

Queen of the South F.C.

queens park fc

for me it's Forres Mechanics

You just can't accept that the people you desperately want to be actually don't like you and your pathetic larping culture. Blow yourself up like Johnny Doyle.

>rags

enough said

BASED

Think I'll need to drop Rangers and become a Celtic fan now.

The good guys

>el creatura

Both are shite

up the killie

Lmao mate z they'd win it at an absolute canter

People overrate that league so much. It's full of utter shite players and teams. Ross McCormack, a Rangers and Motherwell reject is the all-time leading goal scorer ffs

Celtic and St Johnstone played Sunderland in a friendly and both demolished them, 5-0 and 3-0. It's an absolutely dire, dire standard

>Rangers proud to be Scottish

Lmoa at how clueless you are. They're British Unionism personified

Try take a Scotland flag to Ibrox and see what happens

Morton season ticket holder here

Have u ever seen larne and Belfast ports during the weekend ? It's filled with Celtic buses. Honestly I would say half of Celtics support comes from Ireland- the other half being Scots and English of Irish ancestory

Rangers of course famously hate Scotland

Celtic. Edgy Huns on welfare checks can piss off from NI and Scotland to Bongland

Scotland is Bongland we voted no

SOON

Of course they do

They're all a bunch of queen worshipping Britnats. Tgey absolutely hate Scotland and being Scottish, like all right-wingers

fuck off to england if you love it so much

SEETHING that someone can love Scotland and Britain at the same time

wow i love my country but we must be treated like children with everything dictated to us in a nice english accent or we will all die :)))))))))

Cringe

>loving your country so much you're willing to throw it into economic crisis to own the tories

That's actually a good point - alot of both Celtic and rangers fan base comes from Ireland. Perhaps as big a support base as both clubs have in Scotland

>Perhaps as big a support base as both clubs have in Scotland

Lol, nope

There's probably more Celtic ± Rangers fans in Scotland than the entire population of the island of Ireland

Tiocfaidh ár lá

Is the middle flag a yank flag?

Celtic and rangers are very popular in norhern Ireland - probably the two most supported clubs

Obviously rangers aren't popular in the republic but Celtic still have considerable support

CRAIGENDORAN COLGRAINE

I know that but you're underestimating how many cunts here bandwagon the old firm. Edinburgh and Aberdeen are the only settlements in the entire country that don't have at LEAST 50% of the population Old Firm fans

Im basing it on how many supporters clubs of both clubs there are in northern ireland and how every second person you chat to at parkhead on Match day seems to be from Derry

Misread what u were saying pal - okay it was a slight exaggeration of course Scotland probably has more old firm fans but the point I was making is that a considerable amount of both clubs support comes from Ireland
People always call Celtic fans plastic paddies yet they don't acknowledge that a huge amount of the support is from Ireland

your captain used to have a bunkbed and he doesn't need one now.

I swear to fuck I see smooth brain retards make the same comment in every thread this question is brought up. No shit Celtic's current squad would be shit in the English Premiership.

Celtic made revenue of £72million last year playing in the SPL mate. Think of the money and players they would attract in the Premier League- saying they'd compete for Europa League places is perfectly reasonable, dipshits.

Rangers could comfortably stay in the Premiership too if they got some Jews to do their finances instead of the current clown show in charge.

Tayport FC because I played for them in the season 2015/16.

holy shit my man have you ever been to ibrox or met a rangers supporter in real life

tav is player of the season for me

i'm a rangers supporter but ups to killie desu

Celtic is cancerous as fuck, they bandwagon off the best country in scotland, and then call everyone bandwagoners because their whore mothers didnt birth them in the middle of their precious st.fuckwad park,

yup, lol

He literally won your league

In Portugal he is Old União De Leiria Tier

whatever the best third option is. dundee or hearts