I used to attend Harry Potter conventions/expos and engage in group sex with my fellow pottheads

I used to attend Harry Potter conventions/expos and engage in group sex with my fellow pottheads.
Ask me anything.

>inb4 dullest franchise

tell a story about it
where any of the chicks actually attractive

Yes. I'd say about half of them were usually fuckable, and half of that half were anywhere from 7s to hard 9s.
I lost my virginity to two girls in Ravenclaw school uniforms in a hotel room while attending LeakyCon.

Well done, OP, yes, well done.
HOWEVER

Was it the dullest group sex in history?

I wouldn't know. It's the only group sex I've ever had. But I got to fuck multiple girls in one go a few times in my life, so that's a win in my book.

Except none of this happend, you lying loser cuck

>cuck
You have to go back.

If you wanted to kick every cuckposter to Sup Forums you're going to be here a while.

How old were you and most people there?

I was 19 the first time. The other people that were fucking were generally high school to college age range.

Did you shit your pants to stay in character?

>implying you wouldn't do that if you could
poopus deeletus

Its
>Removus me Poopus

We weren't pretending to be wizards in the 1700s, dingus.

How come nobody ever hiddencams these supposed nerd orgies even though literally everyone says there's one at every con ever (which by my count should be in the hundreds now)

They'd go for millions of views online, if not for being rare then for spotting the autists

Have you ever seen a dork in a sexual situation? Not cumming immediately is almost unheard of. Setting up hidden cameras in hotel rooms to record a nerd orgy? Don't be a fucking retard.

Same reason the ghost hunters never find spoopy ghosts

Because drunk nerds don't think of that. Besides, I don't want to see a "nerd" orgy...it seems like it'd be boring and reeking of legit autism whist lazily thrusting and the girls being dead fucks.

But what's why it would be golden

ITT: Nothing ever happens

Go away /r9k/

I can't fap to that.

Fapping to it would be like removing an expensive doll from its package, you just don't do that with rare stuff

DESIGNATED

Now I understand why they all have brooms

>thread open for two hours
>op still hasn't greentexted a story

this really is the dullest thread

>a-at least the orgies were good though
"No!"

bathrooms honestly seem like a step backward from that

kek

>1/4 of the girls at a harry potter convention were anywhere from 7s to hard 9s
>hard 9s

Criminally underrated