ITT we brazilians submit to daddy Portugal and thank them for colonization and sheit

>Portugal guerreiro
>do povo brasileiro
>no matter words I say, I will always love you
>thank you, muito obrigado por tudo tens sido muito acolhedor para conosco
>lhes amarei para sempre
>nosso povo lhe pertence, nós lhe obedeceremos até o fim, senpai

In this thread we glorify our daddy Portugal and even us white portuguese/italian descendants come here to tell you that you may use us as you seem fit because we know the real history of our country and would like to tell you that we'll always be there for you.
You can come here anytime and get whatever you like, we are going to give you anything you could ever want from us even if it takes us so much effort, doesn't matter.
>anything for daddy Portugal
>thanks for Padarias

>In this thread we glorify our daddy Portugal
But Portugal is a shithole with a crashed economy and nothing but a shadow of what it once was...

And im Portuguese, I would love to say pai was great, but I can't do it withoun't mentioning he fucked up and fallen to Romania levels.

You clearly do not know the significance of submission don't you?
No problem we make pai great again by giving them slaves, how about it?

7-1

YES PAI THAT IS THE RESULT of PAI AUSENTE please pai we are going to get better if pai talks more to us, we can do whatever pai wants.

BLANKA
MY SON
YUO ARE MEN NOW

> I'm Portuguese

You're a stupid Brazilian spic.

Oh pai, we have been trying you know.. Many of us have been properly guided and you have built us the structures we need and we never could make up for what we have took from you. Please pai use me as you seem fit.
leave fucking burger go find your own englando

>But Portugal is a shithole with a crashed economy
Was that part of the master plan?

I wish we had an edit of that pic with Blanka.

You're that sissy hueboi, innit? Post pics so superior Whites can judge you like you deserve.

No idiot, our whites are the master race, the sons of the Great Great Portugal, the master country of the world, we can only be cucc towards them not you stupid chinks.

>You clearly do not know the significance of submission don't you?
>No problem we make pai great again by giving them slaves, how about it?
That won't work, father is stuck in the EU, they are in the same position as Greece, Germany owns them now.

Full portuguese descendancy, I could even get dual citizenship in Portugal if I wanted. Also, what do you care? Brazilians are not the ones crossing your borders en masse and taking your jobs, go talk shit to a mexican and fuck off.

>Was that part of the master plan?
I dunno, you tell me, you are the ones who fucked up. Why would you place a stupid child with no supervision as the emperor of Brazil? Of course that was going to end badly.

Oh we should have worshiped and protected Dear Emperor more.. If only there is something we could do to make up for it now.. I can give some you my people if you'd like it, oh my Dear Daddy please tell me what can I do to help you, we owe you so much reparations...

>I dunno, you tell me, you are the ones who fucked up. Why would you place a stupid child with no supervision as the emperor of Brazil? Of course that was going to end badly.

Wut. He ruled Brazil for almost the entire 19th century, saying it was a failure or ended badly after a 58 year reign is stupid

Yes burger you are right, that stupid compatriot needs to learn some manners, he was a great great Emperor despite his problems he really loved this soil.
>I'm in the monarchist restoration movement, we WILL MAKE PORTUGAL CREAMPIE US again.

>Portugal trouxe os pretos pro Brasil.
>Portugal possui IDH menor do que os estados sulistas.
>Os melhores imigrantes europeus que esse país já recebeu não vieram de Portugal.
Portugal: México da Europa.

t. alberto barbosa in a proxy

>Wut. He ruled Brazil for almost the entire 19th century, saying it was a failure or ended badly after a 58 year reign is stupid
He also doomed the Portuguese suprmacy over Brasil.

Do you deny he made mistakes that cost Portugal it's control over Brasil?

FUCKING SEPARATIST SCUM, we will remove separatists from the south and even from Uruguay.
fuck u

How did Portugal and Spain, the biggest kingdoms in the world, devolve into such average countries?

>Why would you place a stupid child with no supervision as the emperor of Brazil? Of course that was going to end badly.

What was the alternative? Being cucked by jacobin types?
Don't worry, daddy is cum... coming

>Portugal trouxe os pretos pro Brasil.
O café não se vai apanhar sozinho anão
>Portugal possui IDH menor do que os estados sulistas.
t. sem fontes
>>Os melhores imigrantes europeus que esse país já recebeu não vieram de Portugal.
Por isso é que não tiveram importancia alguma no rumo da historia desse país

>fuck u
What, can't argue with facts of our history? Didn't you have "historia do Brasil" classes at school?

>What was the alternative? Being cucked by jacobin types?
Leave the child if you must, be under heavy supervision from loyalists to ensure he remains loyal to Portugal, what else, dumbass?

You should never have let him unsupervised, nay, worse, supervised by a motherfucking separatist!

You messed up, it ended badly, things went to shit soon after when that whore Princesa Isabel, the original coal burner, freed the slaves, unleashing the worst plague ever encountered by our society.

We let you turd skins live instead of plundering your shithole rainforests annd holocausting you ilke brits did to your brother up north.
Check your previlege faggot, you're living portuguese clay because we let you

Is this a cringe thread?

>be portugal
>base income on cash crops from brazil and spices from the east
>be spain
>base income on gold and cash crops from the americas
>both fail to industrialize when other western europeans are

Commodity economies were shit and then when portugal was finally taking off in the post-wwii era naive 20-something communists staged the carnation revolution and ended the african colonial empire, starving portugal of resources and ensuring other countries like rhodesia would slowly lose a war of attrition against savage niggers hooting about "muh land". And now portugal is irrelevant and economically stagnant.

I'm of italian descent famalamadingdong :^)

>You should never have let him unsupervised, nay, worse, supervised by a motherfucking separatist!
>PEDRO MY SON
>YUO ARE MEN NOW
>YUO MOST CHOSE NOW IF YOU LEAD ELITE TO INDEPENDENCE OR
>GET LYNCHED BY THEM

I like this thread

YOU ARE GOOD FOR DAD
YES MAKE DADDY PROUD NOW

YES EXACTLY thanks for life dad is there any way I can make up for it?? :D
Yes I know historia do brasil but they are communist so they jews

You got weaker than Brasil, gave too much power to the elites and yet overcharged them violently, leading them to rebel.

You caused this, by poor management and lack of diplomatic ability.

You fucked up.

>Yes I know historia do brasil but they are communist so they jews
Faggot, can you even read? Just pick a goddammed book about it and read it, do you seriously think every single book is influenced by the communists and jews? Just pick one from a non jewish, non communist author.

Ok daddy I can do it, when?

This whole thread is supremely gay. Also, please give back Madeleine McCann, Portugal.

If book does not praise Portugal and succ Portugal, book is jewish, sorry.

>>be portugal
>>base income on cash crops from brazil and spices from the east
>>be spain
>>base income on gold and cash crops from the americas
>>both fail to industrialize when other western europeans are

You sure are well informed for an american
Thing is we have always been a british protectorate all along
While the british industrialized and sold their added value goods to us, we were selling cheap raw products from the colonies to them
doesn't take a genius to find who became seriously indebted to whom
Portugal was already poor by the 20th century thanks to liberals and republicucks
the carnation revolution only speeded up our demise

>If book does not praise Portugal and succ Portugal, book is jewish, sorry.
Yeah, and there are many books on the subject, just pick one that got published in Portugal by a portuguese author, what exactly is the problem with you?

DADDY NEEDS TO TAKE YOUR PRECIOUS AND DELICIOUS GOLD NUGGETS FROM YOU NOW

No books can represent the love we feel for Portugal. Idiot please learn.
Thanks daddy please give orders we owe reparations for Emperor.

>No books can represent the love we feel for Portugal. Idiot please learn.
This faggot never read "Os Lusiadas".

Are you clinically retarded mate?

FUCK FACTS YOU IDIOT FACTS ARE JEWISH, FUCKING ASSHOLE GET LOST.
Stupid leftist.

DADDY CAN'T HOLD ON MUCH LONGER...

>FUCK FACTS
And now I know you really are retarded. This is a BLM activist level response, our ancestors would spit on you if they heard you.

You know what, I find Brazil somehow based. They don't give fucks about race, so this is a colossal bonus (they also don't have any clue about anthropology, if the skin is darker, you're black, if it's fair enough, then u'r white).

Brazilian men are alfa as FUCK, they can pretty much get any chick they want, even the ugly guys.

Brazilian food is mostly natural, healthy and tasty.

Brazilians are kind. Weird as fuck, but kind.

2 huge problems in my opinion: Mutts are usually ugly as fuck, and violence. Fuck, there's no safe place in this goddamn country, you can be heist pretty much anywhere. ANYWHERE, EVEN INSIDE YOUR OWN HOUSE (yep, I woke up once with a gun in my head, and I used to live in a rich neighborhood, I got tied with my whole family).

I honestly don't want to go back, but I have to. It has potential, but I just can't walk on the streets without the good 'ol fear.

Portugofóbico de merda seu viadinho do caralho nem pra dar o cu pros portugueses com alguma dignidade, seu favelado
Delusional fucker go fuck yourself
oh daddy please continue do not stop I can take it

>Brazilian food is mostly natural, healthy and tasty.
We use at least 8-12 pesticides that have been banned in the first world for being highly toxic to humans.

>Mutts are usually ugly as fuck
This is true 95% of the time, but that 5% are the most obcenely beutifull women ever born, it is a low rate but sometimes perfect combinations do happen.

>violence
Oh yeah, this is indeed a problem, mostly everywhere.

Fuck off, Brazil was a mess until this glorious man.

>Portugofóbico de merda seu viadinho do caralho nem pra dar o cu pros portugueses com alguma dignidade, seu favelado
>getting this mad and chimpingout over facts being pointed out.
Like pottery.

>Fuck off, Brazil was a mess until this glorious man.
It remained a mess afterwards.

>Delusional fucker go fuck yourself

Quanta agressividade. Não entendi o que te enfureceu no meu texto.

>We use at least 8-12 pesticides that have been banned in the first world for being highly toxic to humans.

I prefer pesticides over monsanto shit. I swear by God, fruits and vegetables here taste like plastic, it's terrible. Even milk here is shit.

>This is true 95% of the time, but that 5% are the most obcenely beutifull women ever born, it is a low rate but sometimes perfect combinations do happen

No doubt.

>I prefer pesticides over monsanto shit.
Monsanto owns our asses already mate, nowhere is safe. =C

Dear lord, food is the thing I've missed the most. I hope it doesn't get shitty, or too shitty at least.

>I hope it doesn't get shitty, or too shitty at least.
Rural são paulo and minas gerais, mato grosso do sul and the southern states do have organic food, and there are many "hortas comunitarias" where the food is not organic since they use chemical fertilizer, but they do not use pesticides. The food is not as pretty as market vegetables but it is cheap and tastes like organic vegetables.

>glorify our daddy portugal
>anything for daddy Portugal
>pai, pai, pai, PAI, pai, PAAAI, pai

wtf is this?

Wow you fags can fuck even a SUBMISSION TO PORTUGAL thread. Congratulations.
I want your love

>Wow you fags can fuck even a SUBMISSION TO PORTUGAL thread. Congratulations.
>Chimp is chimpinout even harder.
Cala a boca macaco maldito, volta pra merda da sua senzala antes que eu pegue o chicote pra lidar com você, preto safado!