Trek Thread

Which Enterprise is your favorite, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yOElzUkr5a0
youtube.com/watch?v=Owyj_5TuHQw
youtube.com/watch?v=b52b4yORX6U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

B bcs B is for beautiful.

The Enterprise

NX-01

Enterprise C
those THICCC nacelles

NCC-1701-D
Seems comfiest.

Why only one JJprise? There are three new ships, the 2009 Enterprise, refit and Enterprise-A rebuilt at the end of Beyond

In terms of the most aesthetically pleasing, I'd have to give it to either the NX-01 or the Enterprise E

>Which Enterprise is your favorite, Sup Forums?
The Voyager.

He did nothing wrong.

Is this meme based on actual show events?

He knew how to run a goddamn ship

S1 Silent Enemy

This badboy right here.

This, and I think we can all agree that this is The best star trek movie

NCC 1701-A for me, just because.

A reminder that the Protecter us a comm badge.

He should have kicked Troi off the bridge

Rewatching TNG right now and juat finished the first Barclay episode.
Why is Riker so Based?

So are all of those sitting on the nutrek enterprise saucer section?

At least he put her in a goddamn uniform

Which TNG movie is the least shitty?

OP (not counting alternate reality ships) you missed one.

The Enterprise D certainly inspired respect.

Top tier vessel from Starfleet engineers.

The last 45 minutes of Nemesis is fucking great.

What was the episode with the cake Troi?

Wrath of Khan

Even the part where Data dies, then we find out B4 is basically now Data and the whole thing was pointless?

S7 Phantasms
With mint frosting

What the fuck is this ugly piece of shit?

Well he isn't just Data, the whole point of B4 was to show once and for all that Data wasn't just a replaceable Android and he had created his own personality and lasting impact on his crew mates.

That's how I interpreted it anyway.

Everybody eating the Data-Cake sexually confused me as a child.

Thanks, user.

>someone hasn't watched Enterprise
The Enterprise J

The Enterprise J from a timetravel trip to the future in ENT. The nacelles are bigger than the D and it has its own university that people travel to study at.

It looks so shitty because they had a single night to design and animate it while the artists wanted a lot longer to actually make it good.

wtf ships are not scaled acuratly

Correct.

>building your models to scale

What are you, a nerd?

That will never stop being hilarious.

Just wait until JJ Trek 4.

That can't be legit. Someone fucked up and added a zero. It's the only possible explanation.

Real size is here toward the bottom. It's still bigger than the Galaxy class.

It's a joke. It's 725 meters not 7000. It's still dumb as fuck.

Star trek is gay lmao star wars 4 lyfe nigguh

Computer, delete post.

Star trek BTFO

I liked Wesley as a character.

He was better than Jake

Assuming those are to scale: WANT.

Other way around. Jake actually had a life and friends and ambitions other than being molested by a Space Pedo.

Nigga no. The fanbase definitely exaggerates Wesley's being annoying, but there is a reason those complaints were made in the first place. On the other hand, I personally have never seen anyone complain about Jake. Maybe its because he wasn't around all that much. But when he was he was rarely ever annoying. Between Jake, Nog, Zyial, and hell, even Molly, DS9 did kid characters really well.

well, all the enterprises were the top tier vessels of their time, they were basically the first ones after the prototypes which got the class own name

This ship always bothered me to no end. One layout at it that they used the transporter to get from the saucer to the drive section. Pretty good idea until one/million accident occurs.......

Jake actually has a character, gets into real conflicts and has a character. Wesley is Gene Leslie Roddenberry's weird teenaged self insert Mary Sue who's only problem is that time he tried to hold himself to human standards.

What are the ugliest ships in Star Trek?

Hard mode: no alien vessels

There are turbolifts in the wings.

Turbolifts don't just go up and down. They also go sideways and diagonally.

Canon ships only, please.

which one is that one to the right of NX-01 and to the left of NCC-1701

I watched TNG and DS9, what else should I watch?

The Original Series
Babylon 5
Legend of the Galactic Heroes

TOS

Bootlicking enlisted fags love jerking off to Jellico. Here's the real hawk they should support.

>trying to start an armed conflict when Starfleet is still recovering from Wolf 359
He was leading them into a war that Starfleet might not be able to win.

ONE FUCKING JOB

His one Nebula class was blasting through Galors like they were shuttles. A few dozen upgraded Excelsiors would bring the Cardassion Union to their knees.

The Stargazer was pretty hideous but I would still like to see a spinoff about it starring a young Picard

A unique solution to a problem that shouldn't have existed in the first place. They should have designed it with a single "neck".

For me, it's NCC-74656

Starfleet had a small fleet. Until after the Borg taught them a lesson, they hadn't learned how to pump out hundreds of ships yet. Remember all the times when the Enterprise was "the only ship in range"?

The Cardassians might win by swarming with their superior numbers.

The Galaxy class is the comfiest spaceship ever designed

>The Stargazer was pretty hideous

For you

WRONG

youtube.com/watch?v=yOElzUkr5a0

BIGGAR! MAKE EVERYTHING BIGGAR!!!

>Registry numbers in the high 10,000's
Sure thing.

It's like a B-wing in a sombrero.

The true king of retarded Trek design is the Freedom class. It was just a kitbash for a wreckage shot post Wolf 359 but surely the design team would understand the basics of the ships they designed.

>No deflector dish so no warp
>A warp core is a good ten plus decks high so one can't actually fit inside the Freedom unless you have it at a 45 degree angle

There was more but I can't remember.

I hate the Enterprise D, it's not long enough. It looks like somebody fucked the aspect ratio.

>yfw you're finally captain of the Enterprise but your staff is some sort of chinese metal man, a woman that tries to talk about your feelings and a guy that is somehow a klingon AND a jigaboo
Least he got to BTFO Picard's fish

The sad truth is that registry numbers don't actually mean anything.

Jellico loved his robot yes man and Worf never served under him.

You mean the Enterprise logo and later the Federation logo? That's not a ship.

Nah lol, i just didn't realise why there were two NCC-1701s in there until i figured the one on the right must be the JJ one

Neither do kitbashed background wreckage but you're not breaking that other guy's balls.

But the spoonheads were preparing for war. The spoonheads did declare war after joining the Dominion.

He could have decimated the spoons and prevented the Dominion from having a beachhead in the Alpha quadrant, thus saving potentially hundreds of thousands of lives.

The man did nothing wrong.

Indeed it is.

I love the D, I like the E but I'm not very partial to it because it's way too long. Like someone took the original design and stretched it out on photoshop.

I don't like the way Starfleet designs are heading in general. I love the Intrepid, but starship designs are all becoming progressively less round and more sharp, like the Prometheus. And they're all cool-looking ships, sure, but eh.

Spoonheads probably wouldn't have joined the Dominion if the Federation didn't leave them high and dry when the Klingons attacked them.

The Spoonheads only joined the Dominion because their pride was injured by the Klingons and Maquis. Spoonheads value their pride more than anything else. If the Klingons and Maquis hadn't injured it, then their pride would have kept them from joining the Dominion at all.

If Maxwell had succeeded in BTFOing the Spoonheads, then the desperate Spoonheads would have joined the Dominion in 2371 instead of waiting until 2373. The war would have begun 2 years early, before Federation scientists and engineers had time to adapt to Dominion technology.

Billions lived because Maxwell was stopped. The good guys won because Maxwell was stopped.

Christ that always seemed like a tight fit. They don't even show it fitting, just cut to it already passed through on the other side.

This guy gets it

such a fuckin good episode

youtube.com/watch?v=Owyj_5TuHQw

Well yeah it's the same as airport strips, they are a tight fit too

>Spoonheads

Wow, racist much?

For me, it's the E

>ywn see a season of TNG with Data as first officer

what is there to life?

youtube.com/watch?v=b52b4yORX6U

Despite the problems this movie had, I'll always love it for this scene.

I wish the films could take the time to slow the pace and give us another drydock scene like this again.

OCCUPY RACISTS

A pink-skinned unwed Fed-propagandized ex-terrorist Bajoran professor (unaccredited) and self-sealing stem bolt salesman was teaching a class on The Celestial Temple, known hoax.

"Before we begin, let's get on our knees to worship The Prophets and accept that they were, are and will be the most highly-evolved beings the cosmos has ever known, greater than any corporeal life!"

At this moment a brave, patriotic, pro-state Gul and visiting tourist who served 1500 tours of duty in the Cardassian Union's armed services and understood the necessity of war and fully supported all military decisions made by Central Command stood and held up a reverse-ratcheting router.

"How was this made?"

The arrogant professor crinkled his nose and smugly replied "By divine inspiration from the Tears of the Prophets, Spoonhead."

"Wrong. We created it 5,000 years ago. Our unparalleled education system raised the scientists who engineered the design. Our fearless leaders had the vision to expand to the stars and enlighten your backwards planet. You learned everything you know from us. If The Prophets were real, they wouldn't have made a universe where routers need to ratchet in reverse."

The professor was visibly shaken and dropped his PADD of Orb Prophecies. He stormed out of the room crying those religious Denebian Slimedevil tears.

The students awoke from their Vedeks' indoctrination, applauded and registered Reconciliation that day and accepted Cardassia as Bajor's benefactor. A vole named Obsequience crawled into the room, perched atop the Gul's flag and shed a tear on the PADD. The Never-Ending Sacrifice was read several times and Enabran Tain himself showed up to confirm the Obsidian Order knew all their secrets but would keep mum in exchange for loyalty.

The professor lost his tenure and was fired the next day. He died of the gerrold plague, Regulan Bloodworms, and was tossed into the superstitious locals' Fire Caves for all eternity.

VIVAT DETAPA