>kim works out
>shows pits
>jimmy wears slip ons in prison
>mike plays with shoes in the desert
>he misses a few shots then bullseyes a shoe
>drug dog does his job
>hector lives another day
>chuck has a black female over for a chat

So Does mike get training between the BCS days and BB?

idk if we ever saw him shoot distances so maybe he is just a bad shot.

I never fired a real gun but guessing i would never miss that truck so bad as to hit those shoes.

>oakley sits down to eat chips and coffee
>has a couple of chips
>saul sits down with hamburger and fries
>hey man have my burger
>oakley throws away a fresh coffee and two bags of chips
>takes hamburger to throw away in another room

I think that what Vince meant by that is that the reason he's so poor is that he can't manage his resources efficiently and wastes them.

stop posting this retarded shit you shitlord

its a shitty post and you should feel ashamed

In the next Better Call Saul episode on AMC:
>Hector is notified that the truck was stopped at customs and his shipment seized
>he gets stressed
>has a stroke
>this is why he ends up in a wheelchair
POTTERY
BRAVO VINCE
R
A
VINCE
O

What does Kim think about while she's peeing?

find out next week during the 32 minute montage of what she thinks about.

Why did the police arrest the two guys just on the lead they had something? They can arrest someone without material proof?

what do you think border patrol does exactly

>fires like 6 shots trying to arc them like a mortar shell at only like a fucking hundred yards
>figures out bullets can go very straight, very far, very fast
>still overcompensates for drop on his last bullet and is several yards too high
Definitely a shitty shot, good thing Gus stopped him before he tried to shoot Hector.

I think its more that the chips and coffee are his usual things and once he got the burger he was more than happy to just throw that shit away. Fuck eating the chips, that I have every single day that i got to mix and match to get some new flavors, when I now have a burger. i'd do the same too. Adios processed shit, hello flavor town

Pleb, it clearly symbolizes the characters in the series constant pull between morality and practicality. They attempt to pick from both, and in the end have no hands free. Thy loose their agency.

No, it's the red paperclip.
In the next room, off-screen, it's implied someone offers him a steak and roasted vegetables. He throws that out in favor of high-end sushi, etc, etc

If it's a 32 minute montage of her peeing, I guarantee you the ratings would fucking skyrocket.

You don't understand.
The dog sat down.

This is Trump's America now, boy

Once a dog marks your truck, they can detain you and do a lawful search and seizure since they now have probable cause.

Its bullshit but it happens.

>I once got a hit on my truck and they spent an hour tearing it apart because their dog smelled drugs.

Needless to say that they didnt find jack shit but they still have the ability to do it.

Then when the fuckers finally gave up, they threatened me stating that they could seize my truck and make it part of US property. What a faglord.

This sounds like 4D pottery

I didn't get this either. There's obviously no drugs in the car, because they're currently leaving the US. And a dog sitting down is hardly enough evidence for arresting those guys.

>There's obviously no drugs in the car, because they're currently leaving the US
They were entering the US. There was a yellow filter and the stop sign was in Spanish.

>>he misses a few shots then bullseyes a shoe
You can't have misunderstood what happened this hard.

That's exactly what happened, retard.

How is shooting into the air to make them think any gunshots are unrelated to them "missing"? He missed the sky? He had to do what he did because if he just shot the shoe, they would have reacted and possibly found the drugs, or at least later on put 2-and-2 together to realize something must have happened when someone shot at them. Right now they think there were just hunters and then the dog caught their drugs.

>shoot shoes
>courier react but nothing more happens
>on a tight schedule so hurry to border

whooooooosh

this is my terrible copy pasta. if you're going to steal, steal something worth reposting.

>steal
You don't own shit you post publicly faggot

This is something that redditors say, I know because I used to post there back in the day.

>nothing happens
>continuously
>denied even a single attractive woman currently in the show to shitpost sexual stuff about until something happens
Vince, you bastard, how the fuck are we supposed to keep these threads alive and get more new people to watch your show out of contrarian impulse after Sup Forums says it's shit.

Holy shit are you a geniouse?

More happened in this episode then the first, going to be a good season buckle up

>>balding law guy eats two bags of chips with coffee
>>stops eating chips and takes jimmys food
>>kim works out
>>shows pits
>>jimmy wears slip ons in prison
>>mike plays with shoes in the desert
>>he misses a few shots then bullseyes a shoe
>>drug dog does his job
>>hector lives another day
>>chuck has a black female over for a chat

KINO

He was going for a trick shot, stupid. Luckily the showrunners are smart enough to know not to make Mike ridiculously overpowered, so he missed every time and before they left just shot the shoe properly

it is going to hit the old boots we saw the 1st time when it falls down as a flashback thing?

old boots? sorry, I've got some memory issues. why are we talking about shoes?

So deep bravo video Vince!!!

what's the best website to watch this/download this from rn? everything on putlocker seems to be dead

extratorrent has a torrent of the first two seasons and individual ones for the episodes of 3 out so far.