Why?

Why anyone is still supporting this oofe is beyond me, i get the shillary meme but this guy is not a better alternative

wtf i hate trump now

fpbp

but he is a funnier alternative.

I bet Trump can spell "oaf"

>why support this oofe??? pls explain!

weak sauce there OP, as weak as the bottle of hot sauce Hillary told blk ppl she "carries everywhere"

Lambright actually has a plan that's written down in clear language.

I love you Sup Forums

#CruzMissle

because its 2016

I'm a #CruzMissile now

>Then democracy will thrive

Except this is a representative Republic, user. But I wouldn't expect someone who forms their political opinions off of Jewtube to know this.

>oofe

you mean oaf, OP?

>bring democracy

maybe read the whole thing before running your mouth like a dumbfuck

half the arguments on the internet wouldn't happen if people were actually literate

I want to see what our country will look like with him as our president. I already know shillary will be Obama 2.0 and the American Merkel, so I have no interest in seeing her win.

Is that a pork chop on a stick?

i think its not about him , people on Sup Forums are fed and sick and tired of the liberals and their over the top SJWing and added to this the fear of islam and what it might do. in a normal time no sane person would vote for him

I'm feeling the Johnson. Drumpf is a meme.

1 post by this id

quite possibly we have them at the iowa state fair that trump was at about a year ago. or probably many other places

He calls out interventions in Iraq, Libya and Syria as bad policy.

He wants to make illegal immigration illegal again.

He wants to make peace with Russia.

Neocons hate him.

Everywhere else he's a pretty bland middle-of-the-roader. His alleged radicalism is just manufactured nonsense.

Could have done better, could have done worse.

Ted cruz is a psychopath, noone wants a third bush and who the fuck is rubio?

At the beginning I thought he was just running for fun, but seing the entire MSM war machine working overtime against him makes me think he might be an actual threat to the establishment.

my spelling may not be perfect but least i dont hold the belief that simply constructing a larger wall will solve the immigration problem.

what did he mean by this

Because I choose to. #VoteTrump