Hey Sweden bros. I'm moving to Gothenburg next year. Anything I should know? Is it ruined...

Hey Sweden bros. I'm moving to Gothenburg next year. Anything I should know? Is it ruined? Any cultural differences I should know about? Cheers.

INB4 stay out Achmed.

Don't.

Ever been to Queensway, London?

You've given up then? Or you don't like Anglos?

Nope

Well it's shit.
But it's not the end of the world. You'll be fine.

Both.

It's pretty much Malmö2.

Stay safe.

Kek

Maybe all you nihilistic Scandinavians need is a healthy dose of stiff upper lip.

what's your view on immigrants?

Which ones?

the dark ones

They can't stay

They've advanced our kebabtech hundreds of years. Skilled kebab engineers they are.

I thought about it also, Swedish law Criminalized Anti-immigration internet speech

Historically the first generation immigrants have worked it's mostly been their children that has been a problem (in the areas I've lived and worked atleast). Somalians excluded.
Some of the people coming here now pose some problems to say the least.

kek

Hey so if I were to work for Spotify as a programmer in either Göteborg or Stockholm, would I be safe?

Honest non-meme answer?
I'm like...genuinely not a racist, I have friends from all places who are good people. But low IQ third worlders just fuck everything up where ever they go. Add a fundamentalist anti-western ideology to that and you have 95% of refugees. My place of employment now has a security guard stationed outside the women's changing room due to "incidents" with refugees who use the same area to learn swedish etc. They literally can't behave like westerners because they are not westerners, in genetics nor ideology.

We need a healthy dose of radiation. I don't know a single person who is not a progressive liberal, they are all loyal to their ideology to the point of insanity. You have no idea unless you experience it yourself.

t. Proxyfag scared of gov

when I visited Stockholm, asked the clerk about the situation, she told that locals don't tend to go outside at the streets of Stockholm at night.
That there are a lot of drug addicts, thieves and people who are aggressive.

Ever talk to them about it? I've tried with close friends and they were pretty receptive.

Trust me bro I work in San Francisco these rich liberal types are the fucking worst. They fight for more retarded ass policies but live in +95% white neighborhoods. I was hoping to work in either Germany or Sweden but it doesn't sound as appealing as it once was.

Well that's an outright lie. I live in the middle of Stockholm and plenty of people move around.

In fact the drug addicts and homeless people pose little to no problem thieves and robbers are scum as usual however.

Stockholm is safe, only the outer suburbs are fucked.
Immigrants cant afford inner city, so it's pretty much 99% white.
Don't know too much about Gbg, but there are more immigrants in southern Sweden. So yeah Stockholm is better.

I'm thinking of just bypassing on all that bullshit and just working in Tokyo. Seems like the only smart people left are the Japanese.

You would be safe if you choose the correct suburbs. Good luck finding a place to live however.

I lost some friends yes.

This is the main point. No one who gets their opinion out to the masses live in infested areas. They are all upper middle class faggots who base their entire worldview purely on ideology, not facts or reason.
Countryside except in the south or near Stockholm is still amazing. But the further you get from minorities the more liberal are the people unfortunately.

I don't think the Japanese like burgers ever since the nuking.

I'm not white bro, I'm a 3rd generation mexican.
Top kek

Oh well that's even worse.
(To them)

Nah Japanese people are pretty cool I've already been there. The memes of them being full of honor and pride are true. They are also very polite and they'll let you know if your a dick head.

Pick any city other than Tokyo, went to Yokohama for 4 days and it was fucking Paradise. Tokyo is more about finding the comfy area in A stressfull.
It's similar to Hong if you have ever been there.
If i wanted to move to Asia i'd go for Taiwan, then Hong Kong then Tokyo. Yokohama was awesomely comfy and Beautiful.
Taiwan is like A mix between Hong Kong and japan, but not that stressfull and they are more curious and friendly towards westerners.
/Swede on vacation.

I liked Tokyo I'm not a fan of China or Taiwan I've been there not my style. In Tokyo I could longboard and meet new people every single day it was too legit to quit dude.

kek

OP are you going to Sweden to rape some broads?

≥Longboarding in Tokyo
You'd look like some supreme autist, people would avert their eyes in embarrassment.
But hey if it makes you happy.

No way Josè. We don't all cross borders just to rape women and deal drugs.

100% of the Syrian refugees do

Don't prep your bull in public, it's forbidden by Islam.

Bro you can't own a fucking car in Tokyo. I'd rather longboard/skateboard than riding a bike. Bike's are pretty gay. Plus I'm much more mobile with a skateboard/longboard.

BRITS OUT
REFUGEES IN

Only people i know who have longboard are all left leaning immigrant lovers with some variation of hipster beard.
How about getting A normal skateboard instead of faggot longboard. You might as well get rolleblades.

Dude you should've said so, here in America specifically San Francisco we use longboards for transportation. I'm pretty good with both so I think I'll just use a skateboard. I don't want to be associated with self hating Cuckmeisters. I'm a 3rd gen mexican trust me the last thing I need is a fucking white person telling me I'm oppressed.

Gothenburg is nice but as you would know at this point, there are subhumans everywhere.
>anglos
What a meme hahahha

You'll find pretty friendly people. Should be noted that old conservative Gothenburgers have a tendency to sperg at any immigrant since they do not understand the world and what white is.

It's not worse than whatever shithole you came from, my man.

I live in Stockholm so I don't know much. I just know that all britbongs I meet (I have lived in London for over two years) have terrible hygiene. We swedes are the most metrosexual people on earth. You are expected to dress well and be well groomed. Head over to /fa/, learn some skincare, get a good haircut, lose weight, enjoy.

As for Gothenburg - it's a normal medium sized city. I don't know the exact areas because I currently live in Stockholm but there are some ghettos you wouldn't wanna be in late night. London has council estates so the kebabs are spread evenly but here they're segregated and come in to the city for ficki ficki