Agents of S̶.̶H̶.̶I̶.̶E̶.̶L̶.̶D̶.̶ HYDRA

So do we think Framework Ward will get a real body with the machine Ada wants to use, and then be a main good guy cast member?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fA0SufXtJNE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's very likely

>original show sucks
>hey let's make a spin off from the worst part
>didn't we kill off all those guys
>shhh

once i get to page 10 i's be free

i love ward but i hope he doesn't come back. he can't into drama as well as the others.

will we get evil fitz in the real world?? now that would be fun.

Could be possible because it seems like he's a fan favourite, although I don't really like the character very much myself and I think it would be lame.

Honestly this show is a rare case of each season getting consistently better.

My money is on Mack's daughter being given a body. If not that, then he'll choose to stay in the Framework.

It's Trip who's coming back. Everyone is too happy to see him.

>Agent of Hydra

>It's not Bob

what about radcliff, doesn't he deserve a second chance?

I hope someone comes back, but it could also be a red herring to get everyone's hopes up.

Fucking Whedons.

it makes me feel bad knowing there are millions of normies that will never get to see the lmd/agents of hydra arcs because they will never finish season 1.

No.

I'm unironically a big capeshit fan, but even I had trouble with the first 3/4 of season one.
Ward was so fucking boring as a good guy, and the show was so damn generic.

so ward will rip. evil fitz will rule the world. jemma will be impregnated by trip, may and coulson will have dirty old people sex all squeeky and dry and such.

Ayyy Ming-Na Wen is pretty fucking hot for a 53 year old Asian.
Though Asians turn wrinkly and old over night, so she might not have long.

do you think she still gets wet?

Coulson probably has a lube injector in one of his robo-fingers

I would still fuck her, that's for sure.

the only correct answers are daisy, jemma since her booty got bigger, and twinked out fitz

No, please no

Evil Fitz makes my dick wet.

And Maria Hill and Victoria Hand.

and the chick from the sopranos with the razors for fingers.

This isn't a spin-off it's the third arc of season four. The show has been good ever since Winter Soldier to be honest.

If Ward comes back, why not reset The Patriot in the Framework and then bring him back aswel?

Yeah, this was a way better place to bring inhumans to the MCU than the movie they were going to make.

I doubt they would know how to do that, and even if they did it wouldn't be the real Patriot, it would basically be a clone.

It was this or nothing. Well, this and the $10m-per-episode miniseries we're getting.

So you outright haven't watched it and don't know the context of what's going on, yet you're complaining. Dumbass, they're in a virtual reality where Hydra rules the world. It's the same show. You are a shit troll

Radcliffe has had like 3 chances, dude.

Were essentially getting a movie. First two episodes in iMax.

What's new warriors?

Yeah but this is a virtual reality. He hasn't had a second chance in this alternate world yet!

Have you ever yearned for half hour comedy of teen superheroes lead by Squirrel Girl? No, neither has anyone else. That's what we're getting though.

We all would

OG squirrel girl maybe, not the recent cancerous one.

>Agents of Brazzers

Just imagine how aggressive anal sex with her would be ghnn

The Defenders is going to be multiple seasons? Since when?

Well the graphic doesn't say that it will be, but saying that there's no reason to assume it wouldn't get a second season.

>53 year old
>she's got a better body than dceu's wonder woman
how

When the fuck are they going to resolve the Mandarin plot thread from that One Shot?

i thought stark took care of the mandarin in im3

And the Leader (Samuel Sterns) in the Incredible Hulk movie, and the gravitonium guy from an early shield episode.

this ward redemption arc is god-tier

Can it really be called a redemption arc, though? It's not really Ward.

ward needs to go, he is killing the acting.

This, it's not even an alternative universe ward, he's just code

That Mandarin was an imposter set up by someone else (Hammer I think). He was just some crazy homeless dude paid a lot of money to act or something like that. The One Shot "Hail to the King" reveals that the Mandarin is a real person and he's fucking PISSED that someone impersonated him.

And that Hammer getting that sweet sweet boipussy.

somehow his one regret, having met bill paxton, was replaced with the hand lady recruiting him instead.

i bet if paxton didn't die they would have brought him back too.

Well they didn't bring Vic Hand back, so I dunno.

You can see a memorial to Bill Paxton's character in the latest episode during one of the news broadcasts

I think that's more on Saffron Burrows being pregnant at the time of shooting

>Even lesbians get more dick than me...

To be fair she probably turkey bastered herself

plus nobody cared about her and it was badass when she died.

holy shit, daisy is getting out of the framework??

how the fuck is this shitty show so kino?

agents of my 4 inch boner

youtube.com/watch?v=fA0SufXtJNE

>Wang

>Russian shoots the quinjet
>they need to use looking glass to 3d print themselves
>Ward gets out
>but so does Hydra Fitz

It's so bad before Winter Soldier that I could barely make it that far, though, and it's only half a season.

Jane Doe?!

They did get SLJ for a few eps, which must of been expensive as fuck.

I liked this episode till Phil said something about alternative facts. Still good tho. I just don't like reality leaking into my shows.

I used to watched this drivel with my gf but we stopped when the guy with the flame head appeared

is it still deliciously bad?

It actually got better

Yeah that was pretty cringe worthy, but in this case it was literally alternative facts.

You stopped watching because Ghost Rider showed up?

Did you miss the MAGA reference a couple episodes back?

Na he just hates Mexicans.

I didn't. I just thought it was a one off.

Bob is sadly owned by fox, he was in the deadpool movie

To be fair the ghostrider arc was fucking retarded. Emo daisy. Lmao ghost. Uncle being the bad guy twist can be seen coming from a literal mile away. The only good portions were the Ada setup.

Emo Daisy was retarded but fucking hot.

I mean Skye has been hot since season 1. But the eyeliner was a neat look. I do wish they made Jemma hot sometimes as well cause you know she is.

>that episode where they put Jemma in a tight sweater

I wonder who she is gonna bump uglies with post Framework cause you know Fritz and Jemma are going to be on break due to evil Fritz.

Daisy

I promise I won't protest too much if they gives us some nice scenes.

Nah, evil Fitz is gonna get 3D printed.
Original Fitz is gonna be depressed as fuck because he killed Agnes.

Evil Fitz is Fitz. Evil Fitz isn't a bunch of code like Ada is. Or Ward. Or Trip. Evil Fitz is Fitz.

They did move to the 10 PM slot

Yeah, Fitz would have been literally this if his dad didn't leave.

Shows the importance of a fatherly figure. No father Fitz was a blubbering beta that got cucked by a dead man from another dimension. Fitz with a fatherly figure is ruthless, alpha and isn't afraid to get his hands dirty. Both have daddy issues tho.

Yo-yo a cute.