That evening realization that youre wasting your life on an anime imageforum

>That evening realization that youre wasting your life on an anime imageforum

Does anyone else ever feel like there's more to life than Sup Forums?

I'm stuck here because I have no social life.
I don't know how to fix that.

Most people always have at least one person close to them who they can talk to, and that person can give reasonably rational replies/advice back. And do a little big of assisting. I don't have that, and that's why I'm stuck here forever. I think that's how the crazy homeless are created.

Oh I have that. I made some friends at work and at my gym. It wasn't very hard.

Nope, Sup Forums is a choice. It is one made with very little effort doesn't mean it is the only choice.

If you waste more than 1 hour per day here, you don't really have it.

I have some friends but we rarely spend time together. I pretty much just work, post on Sup Forums and go to the gym.

The apex of my life is posting here, everything else represents a downfall.

>Does anyone else ever feel like there's more to life than Sup Forums?
I used to. Then I stopped being NEET and now I miss being alone all the time with my books and Sup Forums

Don't you ever feel like this place is a waste of time though?

Sure, but It's preferable to having to deal with normal people in real life everyday.

Not really. And besides even then why is that the only option? Isn't there things you can do on your own that are more productive rather than Sup Forums?

I don't know, lately Ive just been thinking about how spending time on Sup Forums isn't getting me to where I want to be in life.

It is for me, though that wasn't the only thing I did when I was NEET. I exercised a lot more, ate healthier, meditated more, and read a lot more when I was NEET then now working and commuting all day so I miss being NEET. I'd prefer to be on Sup Forums the whole time instead even if it feels less satisfying it would be less tiring and stressful.

I don't have a life to waste anymore. Though I guess you could argue anime imageforums are the reason for that too.

Yeah but then you have no money or future.

In any case it's retarded to waste NEETness on Sup Forums in my opinion, those same 16 hours a day of freetime could be spent on getting better than normies in multiple areas.

>here's more to life than Sup Forums?
what?

>Yeah but then you have no money or future.
That's the only reason why I work.
>tfw born too early for universal basic income and virtual reality

I'm watching The X Files with my wife.

It's just as bad wasting being a neet on Sup Forums is what im saying. 16 hours a day spent in one area could make you a master in a few short years but if you spend them on Sup Forums you learn nothing

I feel like the regretful canadian should be a meme at this point

Which is why I'd do the other stuff I was doing when I was NEET if I could forever without worrying about money. But I'd still prefer Sup Forums to work and commute if I didn't have to worry about money.

Productive NEETness and Sup Forums mixed > Sup Forums all day NEETness > Work and commuting

I've already tried using this time productively but I'm too unhappy to learn anything and my mind feels rotted.

That sounds like a problem that needs to be taken up with a health professional.

>lately
I’d hardly call spamming the same thread every day for 2 fucking years because you’re a pathetic attention whore “lately”.

Two years? Where did you get that number, I had only made this thread a few times in the past week.