Reminder that making Constantinople the capital of Greece again is a horrible idea

Geopolitically, it's way too close to Turkey and would be prone to invasion.

Greece would need to take a good chunk of Anatolian in order for Constantinople to be capital again.

my ancestors :)

Greece and Turkey is the same country

I don't get why you think Turks having that city is a bad thing, the Greeks would sell it for a cheap hooker.

>the Megali idea being this small
You're a disgrace to Venizelos. The Greek nation should stretch as far as Trebizond.

Tbh retaking Constantinople is not viable anymore, because nobody in their right mind would be willing to start a war, possibly die in it and let atrocities happen just to take a city.
In our times landmass isn't the limiting factor for a country's wellbeing. It sure helps, but it's not so important.

greece is big enough as it is

That goes without saying. The western coast of Turkey was just as Greek if not more so than the richly cosmopolitan (but still Greek) Constantinople. Besides any mega-city requires a rural area around it for agriculture, industry etc. Only crazy exceptions like Singapore get away without one.

Your mother is a cheap hooker

Ban that retard already
If Greeks want to take Istanbul they they can i wonder how comfortable will they be in their own country with a Kurdo-Syrian majority

Not to mention Greece is a shithole in general

Of course, that's why Swedes flock there every summer.

Really, that is the main reason for you? It isn't that it is full of turks living there already or that it has nearly no greeks in it?

Why are people still so butthurt about Istanbul? Greeks lost it in a war, fair and square. Then they lost against Turkey again in the 1920s. It's over.

Wow Greeks are cucks.

Maybe you deserve Germanization desu

Imagine New York City, (or whichever you figure to be your most illustrious city) being Mexican.

Yeah being reasonable is such a "cuck" thing to do. I should go murder T*rks right now.

Because the Ottomans (and Turks in general) debunks the whole "white masterrace" meme and cracker nationalist are extremely butthurt about it.

We're losing our land to Mexico because of decisions made by our politicians against our will and wishes. It's out of our hand, our was until last election. This is not even close to the same as losing a war and ceding territory in a treaty. The Turks sieges and conquered Constantinople and destroyed the Byzantine Empire. It's theirs, Istanbul is their spoils.

Maybe you deserve to be bombed again.

Not everyone would kill tons of people to grab a piece of land.

Breaking peace would actually cost more to Greece in the long run than getting that city (after being rebuilt) would pay back to them, anyway.

If Chinks took Okinawa I would die to liberate our Japonic clay

We did at the time, when there was still a point in trying. Would you die to take back Manchuria? Constantinople and the surrounding area just isn't Greece anymore sadly. It's covered with Turks. Would you fight to take back a huge swathe of land full of Chinese?

Duh, there are Japanese people living on Okinawa already and you wouldn't be the ones to break peace. It's not the same thing.

How long do you think Istanbul has been mostly turkish?

How about this, we annex Constantinople and give all Turks europeans passports to Germany, problem solved. Their country is gonna be empty in a week.

lel, that would actually work.

What is frustrating is that despite being Turkish for 564 years, that's literally half of how long it was Greek for: 1123 years if you count and you can add 650 years to that if you're counting from Ancient Greek times, before it became Constantinople and was still just a Greek colony.

It's crazy how that has been wiped out and there's only a handful of Greeks there today.

Look at this retards who thinks OP is legit Japanese. There is literally zero (0) ethnic Japanese posters on Sup Forums or Sup Forums. They don't come here. They have their own chans. All the Japanese flags you've seeing here is either mentally ill weaboos with proxies pretending to be japanese, or english teachers/amerimutt soldiers pretending to be Japanese.
trust me i know shit.

wait are those fake beards?

That's quite sad.

well yeah, we gotta to think about it what are three things a Turk wants to do in his life

1)Escape Turkey and go live in Germany
2)Have sex with a white girl
3)Open a kebab shop.

Manchuria was never Japonic clay dummy.

>It's crazy how that has been wiped out and there's only a handful of Greeks there today.
Turkey made consistent and planned efforts to get rid of all remaining Greeks.

During the period between 1955-1965 they killed, lynched and deported thousands of Greeks, against all international laws and human rights.
Mobs would routinely burn down Greek homes and businesses. They tore the clothes of Christian priests and beat them, they even dug up our fucking graves.
In the end, almost nobody was left behind.
This isn't ancient history, many people are still alive to tell the story.

Muslim hate ended 5,000 years of Greek presence in Asia Minor.

Turks built 99% of Istanbul

Red line=Parts of Istanbul that were built by Turks
Blue line=Parts of Istanbul that were built by Greeks and Romans.

why do you want it anyway, you're nomads, you don't have any real connection to it, you're probably packing your bags to move to Germany as we speak right now. You're like parasites, once the host dies you move to the next one.,

fuck off sallonican mutt

I mean, in all seriousness doesn't the history of the turkish race bare an uncanny resemblance to that of some patient dying from an illness? you're the illness, don't shy away from it, be proud about it , like your ancestors were, they knew they were the worst, but at least they were proud about it. When they were impaling white, passing that log through their anus out their back so they don't damage any vital organs, they knew that what they were doing was the absolute worse the "human" kind had to show, but they were proud about it. Violence, rape, kill, pillage, destruction of civilization it all made sense to them in some weird way that we and the rest of the civilized world can't possibly understand. So us the way Turk, GO ON AND PROSPER IMPALE THOSE GERMANS!

>what is manchukuo

Greeks did the same to turks in BW1

That guy with japanese flag who creates threads and ask questions like "Are they wh*Te/European" "Why are they X" with an attached image of flag of the said country is actually a German with a VPN. He once forgot to switch his Japanese proxy and created a thread with his German flag.

And what a great job you did.

good, fucking Christ, can imagine having to live among those retards today? We did a good thing don't you agree?

Oh come on you can't blame him. It's boring being German.

what amazes me is that you actually keep a record of him, you need to go out man, have fun, enjoy life, not spend it in here tracking trolls that insult your country. Happy holidays, and merry Christmas.

>building site
What's the problem?

Don't claim then when they did the same to Greeks, and play the victim card.

The surroundings. Also that building site is probably on the site of some archeological site that was conveniently swept aside and never found.

>Don't claim
Don't complain*

Greeks literally founded Istanbul, they were for millennia.

why not, you helped Israel do the same thing with sandniggers there. Sandniggers are the menace of civilized society, get serious and start thinking white, you don't expect me to think as them as equals.

I'm saying it was never ethnic Japanese lands -_-

Most of that was built last century and are just commieblocks.

I'm not arguing with you, firstly I'd never argue with any Muslim, cause we all know how touchy you guys are, I was just trying to cheer you up since the holidays are coming.

Except we didn't.
It was an all-out war, not a slaughter of civilians.

Unlike the T*rks, we kept our promises. There are almost 100k muslims STILL living in north greece, completely fucking untouched. It was part of the deal. Are you a t*rk on a proxy or something?

Well if we're being accurate, Constantinople was a colony too.

Greeks have lived there for over 2000 years

>Greece takes back Istanbul
>Istanbul has 14 million Turks living in it

Greece would just be another Turkish muslim nation if thry took it back

Yep, a 2000 year old colony.

You are not my equal

If they have a one-way migration policy, then Istanbul will be Greek in a few generations

See, was it that hard? How do you feel? feeling like blowing up some whites now?

After 2000 years it's definitely ethnic clay.

With you logic, Japanese aren't native to Japan lol

il just leave this here

They aren't. They're the Koreans that were too creepy to stay in Korea. Just like the Americans are Brits that were too fat and stupid for Britain.

Don't throw ______ in glasshouses

Was literally about to post that kek.

If the Japan was dominated by Chinese people for 500 'till there were basically no Chinese people there, I wouldn't consider it Japanese clay either.

When will this meme for serbs being turks die...who am i kidding lol im on Sup Forums

greeks are subhuman and inferior

Memes have no effect if they aren't based on the truth

so we are Turks?

I mean you got to face it how funny it is that in order for someone to insult us they just equate us to Turks. Never worse than you, they just use your race as a reference to bottom of the barrel lol.

But that region was filled with Greeks until last century

Rangeban japan already

Turkey /rekt

my ancestors have resided in Rascia wich was purely slavic and didnt mix with turks what so ever and neither did anyone in serbia the complexion difference between us and other slavs is because of Balkanic neolithic admix and shitton of gyppos claiming to be "serbian" i only know 4 people who are Dark and one of them is from montenegro and they are the most admixed and almost completely void of R1a at all like only 7% and most of that is probably near the border at Rascia lol...so if your gonna insult us call us half Caveman half Slav cause that would be more accurate than Turkish rape babies

kusiwotu

Alboshit is worse. how could you of all people forget the actual bottom of the barrel lol.

Yeah, back before WWI, when the massacres and deportations started. Sad, but if Europeans went that far back to make ammends you wouldn't recognize the borders on central Europe.

Greeks have been a minority there for a loooooooong time, even if you can maybe find a 100 year old that may remember it differently.

Also because you'd become a minority in your own country you fucking retard

>We're losing our land to Mexico
>taking Sup Forums memes seriously