What went so right?

What went so right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/laNdh5RcUt8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i never developed any particular fondness for home movies or space ghost:c2c like i did with sealab 2021 or ATHF

I genuinely don't understand how anyone over the age of 13 could enjoy this.
>the "comedy" consists of gratutious booger, fart. and other grossout jokes
>the cliche nihilist alcoholic adult paired with quirky boy archetype has been played out
>the coach has the same voice actor as Archer/Bob's Burgers, so it's distracting
>there are too many shitty 80s movies references
>forced agenda featuring single mom who has a black baby for no reason and ex husband played by Louis CK (It's literally the Louis CK "cuck" meme in real life, WTF?)
>animation makes me want to have a seizure and is painful to look at
>episodes are all improvised and sound like mumbling nonsense half the time broken up by shitty singalongs

What's the deal with this shit?

Bouchard, Bendan Small and HJ Benjamin

It's funny as hell. This show came before Archer and Bob's Burgers. The comedy is indirect, don't take it at face value. You just have shit taste in comedy.
Are you underage?

>>the coach has the same voice actor as Archer/Bob's Burgers, so it's distracting
Go fuck yourself underage faggot.

The only thing that went right with this piece of shit cartoon was when they finally took it off the air!

Shannon. Best character.

Fuck you Shannon. Get off Sup Forums

Duane.

Duane went right.

this

Why does reddit hate this show? I know it's reddit because the hate for it only started in the last year or so

Nobody liked it therefore Sup Forums is obligated to

Reddit loves Adult Swim garbage though

So I guess it's more like reddit loves it so we have to pretend we hate it then

No. I just don't find it appealing.

It got cancelled

a better version of rick and morty

>tfw found this show randomly online and got instantly hooked on it
Finale was pretty depressing though

It was an okay show. Very dry humor. It appealed to adults the same way KOTH does. Instead of constant profanity and swear words, these shows simply have stories and humor that only people living in the adult world can relate to. Ironically, KOTH is probably the only "adult" cartoon that adults actually watch.

The obsessive HM hater is literally just one guy from the Toonami generals.

don't know if truly underage or bait but coach mcgurk was the template character for any and all john benjamin characters

we need another squiggle vision cartoon. it's autism repellent.

Any scene with Coach McGuirk
youtu.be/laNdh5RcUt8

I always hated this show

It got shitcanned

It had good characters and dialog, it also had its funny moments

what are these images?

I remember your thread from like one or two weeks ago.

I always hated you