Let me tell you about the absolute shit of a "country" called the Philippines...

Let me tell you about the absolute shit of a "country" called the Philippines. My parents were Chinese immigrants who were born in the Philippines. Thankfully I was born in the USA and have 0% Filipino blood in me. However I've visited the Philippines countless times to visit relatives. I know a shitload about the country and its people and culture. Let me tell you. The Philippines will NEVER EVER EVER be a rich or successful country. NEVER. Wanna know why?

1) Because Flips are fucking lazy. They're literally niggers. They hate working. They hate effort. Their dreams are to be nigger rich. A Chinese would dream of being a CEO but a Flip dreams of owning a motorcycle. Furthermore Flips are the most insanely JEALOUS people in the world. They hate seeing other people do well. Instead of being motivated to win they'll instead just gossip and talk shit about others to ruin someone's social reputation. my own dad was a victim of this so I know firsthand what those people are like.

2) Flips are stupid. They're fucking stupid stupid stupid. They have no idea of how to save money. They spend ALL their money on yard parties. Literally niggers and beaners.

3) Flips have pride in ALL the wrong areas. They boast about stupid shit like Miss World and singers. The fact is that the Philippines has not a single relevant achievement in the world. I've met so many Flips who lie about being half Chinese, half Japanese, half Korean, half Spanish, etc soooooo many times. The funny thing is that these words are coming from some of the brownest LapuLapu-looking negrito motherfuckers on that side of the Pacific.

4) Did I mention how stupid they are? They complain about politicians holding them back yet they're the niggers who vote politicians based on shit like singing ability.

Fuck the Philippines. Stay eternally poor you eternal niggers of Asia.

this one looks like a /lat pasta

Hm, how does the economy of the Flips stack up against Vietnam and Indonesia?

What you wrote is true. But you're Chinese. Why are you a traitor to Mother China and willingly live in the USA. Surely you will feel loved and be welcomed amongst your own brethern in your true Homeland? Go on. Return to whence your ancestors sprang forth!

He's American. Can't you read?

This applies 100% to my countrymen. In my last job everyone's ultimate goal was to own a motorcycle, are you fucking kidding me? THis place is full of mediocre people who will be in the same position or even worse off 5 years down the line and that's why we'll never be 1st world either

Offensive, but sadly true. Southeast Asia is an embarrassment.

bump

>My parents were Chinese immigrants who were born in the Philippines
Your parents immigrated to the Philippines before they were born? How did that happen?

USA literally spent 6 trillion dollars on the phillipines and its still poor lmao.

Asians can even bend the laws of physics

>Chinaman denying his Philippine heritage

That's like an Argentinian saying he has no Amerindian blood.

Ching chongs invented time travel we are actually going back in time RIGHT NOW so wh*Tes are the ones who are the slaves and blacks the plantation owners.

The racist tirade of a chink.

Now go back to your Ethnic homeland.

This guy needs one of those DNA tests.

At least pinoys stop the car after they run over the legs of little girls.

>China
>success

Better doing small goals then big ones one can't get.

THANK YOU FOR POINTING IT OUT! THANK YOU!

i think i know something similar to this, except its riddled with islam

which ones?