Why are German girls by far the most beautiful? And why does the EU want to racemix this beauty into oblivion?

Why are German girls by far the most beautiful? And why does the EU want to racemix this beauty into oblivion?

Of course also meant girls with just German heritage.

I went to Germany and had very many German girls, very unique and easy for us to fuck. But they're whore nature would make terrible wives.

I remember one girl i fucked in Munich went back to her husband the same night

A german girl I was talking with flat out told me she doesn't date Western men.

She wasn't a Muslim

this, they only date men with dark hair

she looks happy about that. watch her smile at the beginning. fucking white trash women destroying the white race with those mudslimes

Sure

Don't you have a new dictator to handle?

you clearly don't have much experience in social interactions

when people smile in or about terrible situations i can assure you it's a coping mechanism

they like conservative alpha males not westen "men" trust me i know

White women need to be put in camps 2bh

>Germans
>The most beautiful
Nah, not by far

>implying (native) Swedish girls aren't superior

>german girls
>beautiful

hahahahahahaha

Too bad I'm 5'7" cuban, but hey maybe when I get $ if germany isnt under the caliphate I'll give em the papi cock

you gay bro

well, we want to fuck them because they are beautifil

This.

OP, whats wrong with you?

fuckin autist its called trauma

German girls are attractive because they have X chromosomes from France, Finland, and Kurdistan- three regions where the most beautiful women in the world are born.

>EU
It's Germans that want to racemix

come to germany you indian pig and watch those women in the city... you will realize that they want to humilate themself.

Norwegian and Finnish women are far more beautiful than German ones.

>German woman
>attractive

Little known fact: Germany has such good industry and manufacturing because they use the massive shovel jaws of their ugly women to cut the metal and so don't have to pay for tools.

He's right though. I went to a nightclub in Germany and it was 100% Turkish men and German women. They loved my English accent too. They were probably just relieved to meet a white man who wasn't a strange autistic creep, like most German men.

kurdistand
KURDISTAN
KRQ)(URU(QHWURHQWURHQRQrw

yep must be murican.

women emulate men and if anything its your fault western devil

Kek German girls look like dog shit after 30

I could easily post Mediterranean women, they are beyond attractive
The Southern European is the ultimate redpill regarding facial aesthetic and beauty

This in my opinion. German jaws are ugly on women.

>Kurdistan

Lol I think you are confusing Kurds with Persians or Lebs.

German and Norwegian is the same race

it's not a happy smile you autistic retard

t. alfonso alfredo ricatone

but yes, i agree that they are very aesthetic

you seriously got to stop falling for this hollywood meme, you have no idea how fucked up these "women" are in the head these days.

I wouldn't even let a swedish woman on my property, even if hot as hell.

No fucking way, and this is not something new, it's been like this at least 10-15 years. We all smash our selves in our head when we see this idiotic meme.

No ours are best, and we do not racemix, except the really really ugly fat feminists in oslo I guess.
On the countryside here, you would be forever shamed, and your family would cut you off or worse.

>Also reddit
seriously fuck off, what do a bunch of retards that never ever even been there know

>Swedish women is the most toxic thing I could think off

-Norway but I think I speak for Dan too, who have stolen my flag

German women on average have potato faces and are the biggest coalburners on the continent. I prefer Mediterranean (Spanish, Italian, Southern French) girls

True. I've hooked up with two Swedish women and they were both absolutely mental. I feel sorry for Swedish men.

>reddit poll as proof

German women are literally worthless. Shallow anti-intellectual pieces of shit.

nobody ever says dutch girls, even though they are fucking beautiful and perfect. fine by me, less competition.

I remember all the dirty muslim slugs I banged in istanbul. You act like the coverings make them not dirty whores who'll get fucked on a quran to enjoy a big thick cock of a real man.

it's not any different over here lad, that's every woman

>German women are the biggest coalburners on the continent

I have a Jamaican mate who has travelled extensively and he says Germany is the best country in the world for a black man to get laid.

dubs have spoken. totaly agree with this

netherlands is almost little germany. your language is a mix of drunk german and english. but hey we will take your country back :)

But your women look better trust me

yeah me too, but I'm sure they are not all like that.
I just take precautions, I think most do now actually. Everything is rape.

I dunno Sven have to answer, but if you go on the country side there too, I bet you find sound women still, some of them not fully subverted into thinking they shall destroy them selves for the sake of the kike.

because they are the master race of all humans.
and the sub-human filth seeks to destroy them.
thats why its all about race mixing.
thats why its all about destroying whites, straights, christians, males in general. anything the leftist filth hates. and i got news for you fritz (((they))) wont stop with that list either, once there done they will go after the blacks the gays and mudshits. in the end there will be nothing left but the devil because thats who runs the left.

go ahead cry your faggot cucked ugly fat face off about BUT BUT BHBBUUT MY ATHEISMS BRUH AINT NO GOD BRUH.
YOU WILL SEE SOON ENOUGH THAT THERE IS AND IT WASNT ANYTHING THAT WE WERE TOLD IT WAS.

Polish visiting germanistan. German and British women are the most ugly in Europe.

is there a source with sound?

I feel so bad for this poor girl. At least she learned how dirty the Arab is. they are subhuman and must be dealt with. I mean they just smell and look unclean. they wipe their ass with their bare left hand. It's just fucking gross.

unless you are going to be taking down Merkel, you have no room to talk in regards to anything going on in the world Achmed.

probably because they turned western men into beta nu-male faggots. ironic that after seeing the logical conclusion to their liberal emasculation, they don't want any part of it.

yes this happened. It's just not true, most white women prefer white men. It's statistics. There will always be whores, but there are plenty of non-race traitor women out there. Even liberal women tend to marry white.

Slavs and Meds are where it's at.
French are pretty good. Germans and English look like potatoes with fetal alcohol syndrome.
Belgium is not a country.
Nordics are psychotic and not worth it.

lol give me a break polandball
Germany have many hot chicks, britain too.
The times I've been in the UK I've seen tons of hot chicks, another false meme.

I still keep thinking about this one fair headed hottie I got cockblocked by the company I was with.... damn she was hot... I would never be able to part her from a norse, if it were not for the language

Not even close, I find mediterraen women way more attractive. Don't know, german and nordic ones seem rigid.

>Turkroach muslims
>alpha male

Pick one, Mohammed. Raping little boys isn't alpha.

>French are pretty good.

France simultaneously has the most beautiful and the strangest looking women in the world IMO.

Hungary and Italy have the highest averages (maybe also Ukraine but I haven't been to see for myself).

UK is god tier if you love big tits and arses

Because muh WW2 guilt.

>be spic
>german girlfriend
>beautiful, white and pure
>green eyes, nice tits, fat ass

We had dinner her house last night. Her nephew, who is 5, asked why she was dating a brown guy.

Everyone was shocked, and dismissed it.

Bought that little fucker just gave me more reason to breed with her.

That's when you leave the table and look for another one instead. Nothing was lost there.

The german chicks I've known have seemed rather normal , though it's been years now, so I dunno if the kike have had them all fucked up.

A lot of females are pretty decent.
To mention one girl, my younger sister have had the same boyfriend since she was 15 - she is 25 now. She is hard working and has become a real estate agent; her boyfriend whom is a great guy, is also a hard worker. They live in a huge apartment in central Copenhagen, which they own. My sister never go clubbing, she rarely drink - and never get drunk.

I think a lot of females in Northern Europe are like this. They just tend to flew under the radar, like the great silent majority..

if we dont kill you, you will kill everyone else

nobody likes swarthy midgets sorry

Polish women are worse

Actually, the danes are the most beautiful

>green eyes

not white, sorry Paco

So, 12% of the population?

a adult woman should decide herself whom she wants to date. if she chooses a ""inferior shitskin"" over you, that what does it tell about you? please answer me.

Do they also like pubic hair that covers the entire body?

Protip: thats mostly everywhere

Go back to your dirty shithole country and stop infesting mine you dirty fucking Mexican subhuman.

Henriette said "Arms length", whore.

Can anyone with more experience tell me: Is it actually easier for a non white person to hook up with an attractive White girl?

Please say no. I'm having a shitty day as it is.

did you know that rape is 8 times more likely to result in pregnancy than consensual sex?

>Slav women meme

Slav women, at least in Serbia are getting infected with SJW liberal feminsm ideas. Especially the young ones (18-24 years old).
I have seen more and more feminist in Serbia this year than ever, young population is more and more liberal. If liberalism in the west stay like it is now (pretty strong) Serbia will become Sweden of the Balkans unfortunately.

Obviously liberalism is statistically less prevalent the further East you go, but I was just talking about them being attractive.
To me Ukrainian and Russian girls are way hotter than Scandies.

POO

Not american, not white, plain and simple.

The other 3 are attractive but the spaniard looks fucking busted.

? how do you conclude anything about the population.

If we assume for instance that 5% of the female population in Germany is in a relationship with a muslim man in 2014. then a rise of 27% would mean that around 6.35% would be in a relationship with a muslim man.

This made up number of 5%, is probably a bit high, since the muslim male population in Germany is doubtful more than 10% of the entire population, which would mean that 1/4 of every muslim man is in a relationship with a muslim man.

AHAHAHAHA
>German women
>Most beautiful

really articulate post there ameridumb

>Ireland
you know i think i would have accepted that from anyone, but dude fucking Ireland`?

>Nothing personal mate I like germans, but your women just no.

>Why are German girls by far the most beautiful?
Because of polish genes.

>be me
>go to Germany
>German blonde noice fiki fiki
>she starts talking
>deep masculine german accent
>im so turned off i fly home

PAJEET MY SON

Every country has nice women. But these countries i listed are max only 10% good look.

looking*

Ireland is a cesspit. They somehow manage to incorporate both extremist left ideology and immigration, along with hardline Catholicism at the same time. I'm pretty sure 90% of the beliefs they hold are just contrarian to whatever the British are doing out of spite.

>be you
>have never been to Germany
>doesn't even talk to girls
>makes up stories on Sup Forums to stave off crushing depression
>a very temporary fix

Implying women arn't only fueled by the hate of their father.

German girls weren't beatiful even under 3rd reich.Even Eva Braun was 6.5/10.I am natsoc but I have to admit it.Read Caesar diaries, it has always been like this, your woman aren't good-looking.

would they accept an ameri-mutt like me?

In germany are the most girls fat and ugly, that is why every girl has tons of make up in the face.

Deus Vult when? Get your shit together Germany my Chicano community wouldn't tolerate this for a second.

>be you
>be American so never leave the us
>see Europeans who travel
>gets triggered because never even left the state and europoor can travel

Poland>Ukraine
France>Russia
Britain>Anyone
reddit at its finest

France, filled with niggers and arabs, let muzzies run them over in trucks, terror attacks all the time. Frenchies do nothing and defend muzzies.

Dares call another country a cesspool.

just no Pierre.