What the fuck is wrong with Chinks

What the fuck is wrong with Chinks

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=bb4_1283184704
liveleak.com/view?i=621_1204615429
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Literally nothing wrong with it, that based chink had all the right in the world to do it.

White """""people"""""" btfo!!

should've dissected the animal lovers instead

Chinks are not human

Agreed

What is wrong with White people?

Who was in the wrong here?

Puppies deserved it.
liveleak.com/view?i=bb4_1283184704

hahahhaha dogfuckers BTFO!

That is the correct answer.

I think it's scary that crazy dog ladies are gaining so much political traction here.
They advertise lynching and mutilating anyone that runs over a dog or kicks a dangerous stray one.

I love animals too, but animals are fucking animals. They need to be kept in check.

I don't get why this is such a so called "shocking" video. The drowning of pups from a litter is so common place in rural and farming society that no one even bats an eye when it's done, it's just another day working the farm

The only thing done differently here is that she's throwing them in a river

Agreed, puppies are pretty much niggers.

SUCH DOGGO. MUCH WOW. WOOF. R U DOIN ME A BAMBOOZLE?

>Comparing human lives to the life of an innocent puppy

Literally 5 mins ago, this chink lady cleaned my bathroom, i was fucking disgusted on how she did it. Fuck

I don't care when it happens to humans but when people abuse animals I get triggered.

I don't know why.

>I don't know why

textbook clinical psychopathic tendencies

I would trade another 6 gorillion jews for the life of one sweet pupper

It never ends with asians

Nothing of value was lost.
liveleak.com/view?i=621_1204615429

We all know Chinks have no soul.

Chinks are soulless ant-like creatures that should have been genocided if you think correctly about it. Too bad japs are chinks too, but at times like this I cannot help but agreeing with WWII era japs a little on the subject.

That's not dissection you nitwit, it's vivisection.

Severe psycopaths tend to torture small critters while children.

They don't make pizza

He is somehow right.
Even his action is wrong.

But no animal can ever surpass the value of human life. This is what he shows even what he does is gruesome.

retard

chinks are chinks, japs are japs, esltard

I knew a woman who had her face mauled by a stray dog. I told someone the story and her first reaction was "she must have done something to the dog".
Animal lovers are NOT human. Hurt them however you can please. Ruin their pathetic lives.

>To seek revenge on animal lovers who cost him the last chance to see his dying relative
nothing wrong with it

He wasn't complaining about some disregard for human life, he was just upset over traffic and decided to torture a puppy to death.

>I don't care when it happens to humans but when people abuse animals I get triggered.
It's because your morals are based on feelings.

Fuck Chinks. A billion sub-humans

a cute kitty

Chinks are subhumans, but let's be honest he had a good reason, and it wasn't a cat so I don't give a shit.

>be chink
>stuck in traffic
>can't see other smelly chink for last time
>tortures puppy to death for "revenge'
mao should have executed his family line
decades ago.

Animal Fuckers BTFO!

All morals are based on feelings. It is just that the two of you feel differently about these issues.

Torturing a dog that did nothing to you to death isn't an appropriate response to you missing a personally significant event because of something that some other people did.

He could've still caught traffic because they were fixing a sewage pipe. He wouldn't have taken it personally then, so why would he in this scenario? He is being a dick, not just.

>but let's be honest he had a good reason,
does he think the world revolves around his yellow ass? No one gives a shit that he was stuck in traffic. that's not just cause for torturing a puppy to death. he should learn the words "forgiveness, understanding, mercy and empathy."

Wtf I love China now?

lol fuck dogs

>forgiveness, understanding, mercy and empathy
Then why you're on the most racist and nazi website in entire western internet?

They unironically have no souls or any shred of decorum or human decency.

why not?

t. faggot

>he thinks this anime forum is the most racist website on the internet
Kek

Unreasonable Feeltards kill yourselves please

the Chinese guy was being a feeltard when he decided this was the best method to "exact vengeance." completely rage driven.

>t. SOPA di perro

t. dog

>angry at a group of people
>kills something completely innocent of the situation in reaction
Literally subhuman behavior. If the chink had balls he would have tortured one of those activists instead.

at least he didn't shoot up a church.

Fuck off cunts, doggos are NOT for mutilating.
Muhammad
Mujammad
this

And this is why I like animals more than persons.

(you)

I’m pretty sure Chinese people lack the gene that enables empathy

cunt
Koreans are fucking subhumans. They EAT doggos. How the fuck is this allowed?

Why not, cunt

That's how the human mind works. A powerless person will do anything to feel in control, and there's no one less powerful than a poor young chinese man. All he can do is impotently take his frustration and bitterness out on a creature that is completely incapable of defending itself. Having an audience just enhances the experience and makes you feel like you have some kind of power.

trench coat flashers fall in the same category. Their only method of exerting some kind of influence over other people is to disgust and shock them. How sad is that.

Well I mean for starters there is minimal fat in dogs. It’s all pretty much lean meat.

Link to vid pls

Shouldn't have but I lol'd thinking about how this guy must have been raging in his car at the animal rights activists.

He was probably screaming shit like, 曹你妈!!1当我回家的时候我会解剖一只狗!!!11

他妈的王八蛋的东西!@

Doggos are NOT for eating. Doggos are for cuddling.

This. Chinks from the mainland are too afraid to come out of the closet so they have to take their frustration out on doggos.

Here I just do it by jerking off my little peenie!

Animal Fag

t. Mahmoud Abduljabbar

Fuck off back to Algeria.

doesn't that mean it's good meat? stupid burger

>fat = good meat
No, eating doggos is wrong because of the opportunity cost, and because doggos are not for eating.

Yeah desu pork tastes better.

Fatty meat is actually better, nevermind carnivore meat is, in general, pretty bad.

True, true

>he has eaten a doggo
scum

Lean meat is just meat without the fat; it basically makes it less flavorful. Lean meat is only really useful for enhancing your diet.

Based

This is false. It's called vivisection when the animal is alive.

So Sup Forums, why aren't you guys vegan?

stfu chink

that's exactly what i meant you stupid fat burger

Doesn't matter

el peruANO...

muhammad

This triggers the Stinkaporean.

fucking nigger

kek

You have to go back Chong

FUCK off Muhammed. Off yourself (hopefully with a bomb in a mosque)

I’m actually skinny as fuck tbqh

Cut your toenails

Actually laughed at this one,lol.
All these felltards tears are delicious.
Also >>>tumblr

4'10 140lb goblin is fat

>not condoning animal abuse is tumblr
Nice meme Bettynho but no

Nuke that fucking shithole

this

الله أكبر

He should have boiled it alive while filming the dog's suffering like the chinks on the streets do

t. Abu Bakr ben Hoseyman

Bad post

how does it feel that white ppl no longer find you cute lol

t. thin skin vegan chink

>no longer
More like don't and never have haha

Mahmoud

Giving more value to animal lives instead of human ones, how it feels to be so distanced from reality?