This is an astoundingly good movie

This is an astoundingly good movie.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PQf7vGBYxz4&app=desktop
youtube.com/watch?v=7R5A0pg4oN8
youtube.com/watch?v=iKqGXeX9LhQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It honestly is desu, people don't realize how great it is because they can't get over everything else.

I remember the trailer being shit because they could only show the few non-offensive jokes.

Does it still make the "top 10 comedies of the 21st century" list? I think it does. Now suck my dick.

Yeah it's great. There's no real lull in the comedy which definitely can't be said for most comedies today
>haka sherp sherpa... a bakala

I sense that... I'm going down!

Also,

>every musical piece is hilarious, enjoyable and actually catchy/listenable in its own right somehow

Live action adaptation when?

DUDE WORLD POLICING IS BAD LMAO

no thanks t b h

>I didn't watch the movie

>the rolling chair gag

Next time try white text with a black border.

SURPRISE, COCKFAGS

idiot

Poor bait, better luck next time.

>it looks like he's saying "kiss me, kiss me"
>SMART ASS MOTHER FUCKER

Pearl Harbour sucks.....

its a shame they have sucked ever since this movie

Saw it in the theater, good stuff.

The vomit-gag is of course good slapstick, and has the guys playing with their theory of "it starts out funny, then after 4-5 times it's not funny. But just keep going until like 8-10 times and then it starts being funny again". this is a simple idea they discussed on talk show appearances around the time of release, and also tried out on contemporaneous South Park episodes. Nowadays same will be resented by Sup Forums users as family guy-tier filler, but of course it can be funny if you're in a receptive mood.

personal favorite is when the "large cats" are loosed on the poor team. And this because like South Park, the sense of scale sorta-brings things back down to earth again. These really are stupid little puppets, after all, and the kids are still just kids.

>if you're for the war on terror you're a destructive moron
>if you're against the war on terror you're a pussy faggot

I guess laughing at everyone from the sidelines makes you so much better than anyone who takes these subjects seriously

It's a great movie for its time, but looking back on it I think younger people won't find it funny.

It's pretty dated but it's still funny.

It's too topical, watching it at any time other than the peak of the War on Terror is wrong.

actual genius from trey and matt

You had to be growing up during the War on Terror years to really "get it".

It was also back when Parker and Stone had more simple humor and less pushing of their own politics, since in the end Team America's message is "you're all faggots" and they're content with it.

I miss those days.

My very favourite line is "ye gave up on life didn't ye!" because my friends used to shout it at drunk people from the window, or each other as a joke if we were fucked up. And on one very special night I was stumbling home and someone shouted it at me.

It is really great. So is their first movie.

The point is that both sides have flaws and for either to think they are totally right and being smug about your side is asinine.

Lol dude dont bother he wont get it.

HANS BRIX?! OH NO

I PROMISE I WILL NEVER DIE

>a pocket full of blueberries

YOU'RE BREAKIN MY BALLS, HANS, YOU'RE BREAKIN MY BALLS

It's a fantastic movie but for me the most memorable part will always be that bait-and-switch opening with the shitty puppets that pulls back to reveal the more complex and sophisticated puppets and sets.
Parker and Stone can really hit it out of the park when they put their mind to it. This movie and South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut are incredible.
Does Baseketball hold up? I haven't seen in around 15 years.

If both sides are acting like dumb children, it's really not that hard. But of course idiots on this site thinks that means you have no opinions or convictions and think everything is meaningless.

And I honestly can't believe I forgot The Book of Mormon.
I feel like a fucking drongo.

GET OUT OF THE STREET YUH FUCKING BUM

Matt Damon

This was made in a lot better time and we should all go back.

This shit would be demonized if it was made today

>it starts out funny, then after 4-5 times it's not funny. But just keep going until like 8-10 times and then it starts being funny again
That is funny, but Family Guy rides it out to the twentieth time as if it continues to escalate, when it doesn't. Then, they reuse that fucking gag with the exact same animation and scenario as if the callback will make it funnier when it again runs too long.

Hot Rod had a good one too, of the dance scene in the forest and his fall down the mountainside

youtube.com/watch?v=PQf7vGBYxz4&app=desktop

EVERYONE HAS AIDS

We really need a sequel in the Age of Trump

Trump safety dancing

BLM and ISIS alliance

SJWs beheading white men on campus

Elizabeth Warren scalping Ted Cruz

Michael Moore suicide bombing again

?

>tfw turning down the volume when the puppet sex scene came on

Didn't make it.

Holy shit that is hilarious. That's my favorite line too

Basketball is pretty shit, but they didn't actually have anything to do with that movie, they're just in it

You have one post to make an argument for the war on "terror".

ALL I ASK IS THAT YOU'RE A WOMAN

Literally the same Reddit humor I abhor in Rick and Morty.

Of course Sup Forums approves.

FUCK YEAH

youtube.com/watch?v=7R5A0pg4oN8

Okay. I'm a centrist. My personal belief is that being a centralist is the best course for a country.

I have a conviction to this belief and I stand by it.

I am sorry that people disagree and don't blindly follow you like sheep and spread whatever dogma your cult is following.

Second only to The Book of Mormon, this is the best work Matt and Trey have ever done.

great argument, faggot

Is it really that good? Shame it's a musical so nobody outside the first world (me) will get to see it.

Basketball is basically a splapstick vulgar comedy, but written for children, so it comes off as a soulless flick. There really isn't much about it that makes it worth a second glance.

Great movie. Easy to over look the action movie throw back theme of the movie in favor of the political comedy, but it's my favorite part of it.

Baseketball is better

>DUDE SUDDENLY I LOVE WORLD POLICING BECAUSE TRUMP BROKE HIS PROMISE LMAO

Muh niggas. The dramatic music is also pretty funny

youtube.com/watch?v=iKqGXeX9LhQ

AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS
AIDS

>>Top-gun actor.

GARRRRRRRRRR! PICK A SIDE YOU FAGGOT!!!!! LAMO NIHILIST PRICK

it truly is, when matt and trey care about something they really do put absolutely everything into it.

like south park bigger, longer, and uncut. The musical numbers are all funny as fuck, and very memorable, but its almost glossed over despite easily being the best tv show to movie ever made (not counting things that were turned into movies from tv shows ideas or premise, i mean actual series creators and stars)

too bad they vowed to never do another team america style film as working with puppets and the sets was apparently an absolute nightmare

I still use this line with my wife, never gets old.

HEH. SMART ASS MOTHERFUCKER!

>the secret signal

It's a bunch of cheap crap

MUHAMMAD ALI

durka durka muhammad jihad

yeah i remember when they where actually funny

You know what to do, OP.

it's ok to not have an opinion, UNLESS you're a political satirist. then you're just being a smug faggot

I think they're too partisan now to be capable of it.