At first Sup Forums unironically supported Trump as a meme agent of chaos because it was funny

At first Sup Forums unironically supported Trump as a meme agent of chaos because it was funny.

But over the course of the year and the exposure Sup Forums has gotten since then, Trump grew bigger in support cause of our unironic collective memery. And because of all of that, there has been a sharp increase of newfag rednecks, hicks and retards finding haven here, which caused a severe drop in IQ of this board.

The only people unironically believing that Trump will be a good president is the cancer that has been killing Sup Forums and the cancer that has been making society move backwards instead of progressing forwards.

This Trump shilling has to stop and these newfags have to go.

wew lad, I think you mean to go here

You are not Sup Forums, Sup Forums is not one person.

I supported Trump because he made our sovereignty an issue at a time when the GOP was about to make people press 2 for English when they called.

This must be why I immediately felt cathartic when I started frequenting this place.

Fuck off you underage hick

WEW
E
W LAD
A
D

uck you

The collective stance on our community at first was supporting Trump as a joke to combat feminists and sjws, but in the course of a year this place has became a cesspool for idiots and inexperienced dumbasses that are unironically supporting this meme.

>2016
>Supporting a party that discredits irrefutable scientific fact

hello, muzzlim

Not a good punchline.

aww muzzzie, you can suggest one

It must be enthralling living life devoid of any original thought

Sup Forums as a whole used to be quite moderate, it used to shit on both political extremes, cuckservatives as well as SJWs were made fun of here. Now it leans very far to the right because this is pretty much the last place on the internet where cuckservatives can share their opinions without being ridiculed by most other people.

Donald Trump is a Good Man.

> muh cuckservative

Working for Israel is not being a cuck

>2016

in fact, its the opposite

Yes maybe thus could be a plan and is definitely part of his plan in some way but the true red pill to swallow it that the whole presidential election thing is bread and games for the people keep them busy and distracted and ultimatly leave them divided behind to make them forget the power they could posses.

when you work for Israel

Do you guys really think that Trump is anything other than controlled opposition?

Trump knows infact things that would destroy the Clintons e.g. Chinagate, Cocainsmuggle, CF and CIA connections etc?

He does not play them out like he could because he depends on the same people the Clinstons ans establishment are depending.

you are literally knocking

the black bull's cock out of your wife

and then you are shooting the nigger

and then you are shooting your wife

because when a man lies with another man's wife

both are to be put to death

and the USA has that arab cock

Nice meme arrows, nigger.
>implying the dems arent just as anti science

all up in their wife

You don't know what you're talking about.

Dont delude yourself into believing foreign shitposters actually believe Trumps a good candidate. They're just egging you on into believing that Trumps a good choice just to see this country go down in flames.

Why does Putin support Trump? Because he knows Trumps lack of experience will overall hurt the US stance as a world power and lead into opportunities for Russia to gain footing as a world superpower again.

USA is fucked anyway, you cant delay the end, who are you voting hillary

you need a new wife

so you are going to take Israel instead

the old nigger wife, with the arab cock in it

it really wont do

>meme agent of chaos
Correct. Whatever newfag rednecks or whatever you're struggling with are part of the plan.
When the chaos peaks, the purge will cleanse the earth of all but the masters of chaos, and that will be us.

its time to shoot that black nigger bitch

>The Anti-Christ
Can't take this post seriously...

>Implying that a majority or the world's leading scientists arent Democratic

and the arab that is fucking her

and get yourself a faithful wife

you don't get a better wife than Israel

that muzzie cock is so deep in that black pussy

It's not bout Trump being great as a president. It's about America being white and Trump being the best choice for our demographics

Start arguing anytime now and not just yelling opinions

Hey Joe

P U S S Y
U
S
S
Y

>tripfagging in current year

where you goin with that gun in your hand

Who should I support then?
Who should I have supported?

I'm goin down to shoot my old lady

Proof that foreign shitposters want to see this country burn in flames

That's what you think, what'll happen with Trump is another recession, another unnecessary war, more domestic home grown terrorism, ISIS killing more innocent civilians, and the value of the US dollar diminishing.

you know I caught her messin round with another man

>2016
>current year
>still the current year
>the year is 2016
>current
>year
>it's 2016
>2015 was last year

and that aint too cool

Hey Joe,

I heard you shot your mama down

you shot her down now

and the sand nigger that was fucking her

>anti-christ
>edgyretard

your post alone reeks of 30 year old virgin piss.

cuck

you shot your nigger bitch down now

But John, you are the newfag

Hey Joe..

t. a shill

I heard you shot your nigger bitch down, down to the ground

and them sand niggers that was fuckin her

you shot all those sand niggers

Honestly Sup Forums as a whole is fucked. Time to go to other sites

Aint no hangman

>a majority of scientists are democratic, therefore the entire party consists of rational people

who are anti vaxxers? Who pushes forward the false wage gap narrative? Who hates gmo's? Who is ardently against nuclear power? Libshits. Gtfo of Sup Forums you nigger

gonna put a rope around you

>g-guys please vote Gary Johnson
>please being a libertarian isn't a joke I promise

Kys retard

oh no baby

kek has spoken

Thanks for the free bump

Back then, Kasich. Now, our only hope is Gary Johnson.

That's physically not going to happen unless white people stop playing pokemon go, grow up and have families

dammmmm they got the animal right in the throat rofl

thats it, now i'm #VotingForHillaryClintonAtTheNextPresidentialElections

Hey Joe

>pol is one person

I browsed Sup Forums for the first time about when Donald entered the race. I found it a very strange place and had difficulty understanding it. It often offended me and I resolved several times to leave and never return. But when something happened in the world I couldn't help but look and see what the faggots were saying about it and in time I realized there was an international perspective that couldn't be found elsewhere on virtually every event. I also realized that more often than not, Sup Forums was right. Trump was not possible without Sup Forums and I have become Sup Forums. Progress is happening and it cannot be stopped.

Where you going with that gun in your hand

Im goin down to shoot those sand niggers

typical social justice terrorist

they been messin round with ole mammy

they been fuckin my nigger bitch