RLM slams Sup Forums contrarians

"If you're not watching Rick and Morty you're an idiot"

youtube.com/watch?v=kJLBHJq9yHM

Who

I don't really understand the appeal of Rick & Morty. I watched both seasons to give it a fair shot, but it's just lazy shock humor broken up by bizarrely shoehorned-in dark moments.

I would watch the first season of mlp again

Red Letter Media. Very popular on Sup Forums and Reddit.

Where in the link is RLM?

Never watched RLM because my personality type refuses to watch things that are shilled to me constantly, kinda like MDE - but I guess it's like the fantano of Sup Forums just people who say shit neets agree with it so they feel good cuz they're not smart enough to put it into words themselves.

Also, rick and morty is plain unfunny - I don't care about zany, random or reddit. It's a comedy that never makes me laugh. I gave it tries, didn't work. Same with children hospital. Where's the fucking crybabies over that?

Nice blog post reddit

>'who'
>responds with 300 word essay that gives opinion rather than answers simple question

Maybe the cartoon isn't wrong but your life is wrong

Huh?

>RLM

Literally who?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RedLetterMedia

Is that Mike Stoklasa?

Watched a few episodes. Can't stand the noises the old cunt makes. Absolutely disgusting

You keep posting your shitty videos saying they're RLM, nobody cares or falls for it fuck off.

this isnt RLM stop shilling your shit

I'm supposed to give a shit because some fat fuck thinks I'm an idiot because I haven't watched some cartoon? lmao maybe if I was 12

Huh? RLM means Red Letter Media.

Damn, if only the desire to meet an overweight neckbeard's standards wasn't lost to me at a young age, I might actually have continued watching and supporting a mediocre cartoon for teenagers.

Actually most people who watch Rick and Morty are college educated adults. But of course you can claim yourself otherwise to make yourself feel better.

>300 word
>5 sentences

Is reading and math that hard for you?

>this is Sup Forums's opponent

>educated

whatever you say kiddo.