I've never fully understood the american concept of dating, could someone please enlighten me? pic somewhat related

i've never fully understood the american concept of dating, could someone please enlighten me? pic somewhat related

Other urls found in this thread:

frenchtoday.com/blog/french-culture/french-dating-system-explained
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You ask a girl out on a date
You go on the date
You have sex with her if it went well
You go out on another date
Have sex with her if it went well
Repeat until you've decide that you're boyfriend and girlfrield

What's not to understand? Spend enough time with someone, and you both decide to only fuck each other. Or not, whatever.

>ask him/her if they want to go and do some random shit
>if it works out you do that again
>repeat until gf/bf

Is dating not a thing in Algeria? I guess it must be mostly pre-arranged.

women sit on tinder looking for the best dick.

How do people date in France?

is a date just meeting up with a girl you fancy then? I was under the impression that dating was more of a ritualised kind of thing in the us.
yeah in algeria they arranged their marriages, often with their own cousins. In france dating as a concept doesn't really exist,

>In france dating as a concept doesn't really exist,
Sure, we'll just take your word for it.
Dating doesn't exist in France eh? Are you sure it's not just you?

how the fuck do you date, your the romance capital of the world?

>In france dating as a concept doesn't really exist,
So if you like a girl you ask her to be your gf without even kissing her first? Sounds pretty close to arranged relationships desu

>is a date just meeting up with a girl you fancy then?
Yes. As long as you haven't been acting like a gay man and have given her the impression that you're trying to be just friends.

Why not just ask if they want to fuck?

Go to mcdonalds

you ask a girl to be your gf, then you date and fuck like rabbits

if you like a girl you just ask her if she's up for something, then if you kiss or fuck that doesn't mean you're in a relationship, just that you kissed/fucked desu
But yeah is dating is meeting someone you fancy multiple times then obiously it does exist here, we just don't have a word fot it

It can be whatever
First date is usually about getting to know each other
My first date with my current girlfriend was us getting smoothies and talking

>is a date just meeting up with a girl you fancy then?
Yes. I met my wife for the first time on a very informal coffee-date.

Because that's weird?

i don't get it, did you meet online?
I met all my gf in parties or at school/uni/work, so if i fancied her i would have get to know here there, and if we feel we're compatible we'd try to be in a relationship.

Casual fucking isn't the same as dating, lad
That's what happens during a party or on Tinder

how do you know how 'dating' works in algeria

Women want romance, culminating in sex.

Also, just fucking out of no where would make the naked truth hard to ignore -- the fact that they're a whore.

kek

No, I met her in college.

Oh hey there my name is Buck

because french people live surrounded by arabs and so you'll naturally learn a thing or two.

And it seems to be a thing to call it a date or not, i thought meeting up with someone you fancy was a date, how could it not be one?

t. mohamed

Going on a single date isn't the same thing as "dating" someone. If you're "dating," then you're in a relationship with that person.

There was once a line drawn in the sand between casual fucking and dating. When you fancied a woman you would court her, she would not give up the pussy easy you would have to prove you're a guy with some decent qualities and a future. And then you fucked. But today? I couldn't even tell you. People fuck first then date later.

so dating means to be in a relationship? Just a shorter way of saying it?

I guess. If you're dating someone, they're your boyfriend or girlfriend.
Going on a date is just going on a date.
Going on several dates with a person means you're "dating" them.

A "date" is something you go on, its something you do together like a coffee date, a movie date, a hanging out at the beach date. "dating" is like when you're in a relationship with a girl, you're "together".

dumb americanism

>then if you kiss or fuck that doesn't mean you're in a relationship

That explains the state france is in today, yikes. But the rest of the west is doing the same thing now.

frenchtoday.com/blog/french-culture/french-dating-system-explained

read that, still don't understand. I'm thick as a brick

almost none of that is different than here. That article actually paints french women in a good light, I am skeptical.

Because I don't want to fuck someone without getting to know her first.

american dating style is pretty straightforward if you ask me;
you go out,
find a good whore (you have to objectively rate her tits and ass on 0-10 scale before even attempting the talk,
it does absolutely not matter whetever she is already taken or not unless her chad is around,
your primary objective is to out of nowhere slap her butt during the conversation,
once you do that, she will get impressed over your courage of an american mutt,
from that point you should make her gradually aware that you are after pussy, whether she likes it or not
at certain point shell just drop her clothes and begin sucking you off

Jesus Christ, you're good. You've got to be up to your potato nose in pussy when you're in the USA.