I can grow a beard and look like a turkroach, I want to go to sweeden or germany for some FICKI FICKI...

I can grow a beard and look like a turkroach, I want to go to sweeden or germany for some FICKI FICKI, what are my chances? I'm serious, pls respond

Kill yourself.

yes yes, but first this

With an attitude like that, you actually already are a sandnigger. Way to go, champ.

>why is she crying?

I just want to have sex, all refugees are doing it

>turkroach
Won't cut it. You have to be either Iraqi, Syrian or Afghan. Just leave your passport at home, claim you're from one of those countries, and that you're younger than 18 years old, and you're golden.

>I look like a turkroach
I feel bad for you. Bad enough being a slav

RIP to the meme that beautiful people exist in Sweden and Germany. Those fucking immigrants are race mixing everything into oblivion :( tears

koji ti je kurac

>beautiful people
German women are known for being ugly actually.

Can you speak Arab? If yes, you're good to go.
When you get there, say you're from Syria or some other shithole with rapefugee status.
That is...Oh, and tell them you're 16-17 years old if you have 40, 12-13 if you have 20.

>Go to Sweden.
>Rape desired woman.
>Police show up.
>Speak in an obscure dialect from your home country.
>Praise Allah if the cops get confused and seem to want to let you go.
>Rape desired woman again.
It's literally that simple. If they suspect you might be foreign and/or muslim that's enough for a get out of jail free card.

If you mean they are all raping 24/7, then you're right. It's either that or fucking the desperate landwhales who work at asylum centers.

Attractive western women don't generally fuck penniless migrants. They want a man with status and a future beyond living in a crappy suburb with literal roaches in the walls.

malo se zajebajen

Damn, that's unfortunate tbqh. It's under the impression ,at least here in the US, that Germany holds some of the most beautiful ladies known to man. And if that's not true, tears will be had :(

You faggots should not even be joking about the rape of your own people. Imagine if Japanese joked during war after being nuked

Really? They're known, at least in Scandinavia, for being very butch and masculine.

>Croachia

why does this meme country even exist?

A lot of uncultured children here, everyone knows German women either have a bad case of manface or a bad case of dogface.

to fuck your women

Last time your country was great was 76 years ago :c .Then again it sure was great back then.

You can be proud of it. My grand papa participated ;)

Stop behaving like a nigger you are making us look bad.

me too, when are you leaving? wanna split the cost of travelling?
should i get a spray on tan or get tanned naturally? should i bring my own bombs or does the swedish government provide me one when entering the country?

its a white person

I mean everything is considerably relative. Any group of women falls inferior to Scandinavian women, even with their feministic bullshit.

I guess I personally put german women on a figurative pedestal because i am of german decent. :P

DEAD
CROATIAN
CHILDREN

>Attractive western women don't generally fuck penniless migrants. They want a man with status and a future beyond living in a crappy suburb with literal roaches in the walls.
Substitute the word fuck with marry or date, and you're right. But they'll fuck them if they think no one will find out.

what? where? it's not 1991

DEFILE THEIR CORPSES. THE QUEEN DEMANDS IT

This

I can see why.

kek

>A wrist bracelet that protects you from dick

Red pill on pooper

It's to prevent 'cultural misunderstandings' like the new rapefugee lifeguards.

t. tourist shitposting on vacation
Fuck off nigger why do you try make us look bad?
Youre 99% a fucking serb on vacation.

brb going to sweden

ThatĖ™s odd. I spent a week in Croatia and my flag stayed Slovenian during the whole time.

Your restaurants are cheap as fuck man.

love
this
pic

but seriously women need rape whistles, the kind with a 10 or 15 round capacity

Oh, Argie!

>user didn't actually go on holiday in Croatia.

i came here to rape

>gather bunch of balkanlar fags
>grow beards
>go on rape spree in the northern cucktries

This could actually work provided enough alcohol is available to keep it going.

Idk why my flag did not change i was at least 50km in Croatia. I had no wifi and i used mobile internet that HRT service offers

I still gotta remind myself that this is reality we're talking about and not just some bad nightmare.

Why is Europe so stupid?

because they are "Progressive" aka self destruction

Thats impossible m8
I recently visited family in Slovenia and my flag changed. I went to Egypt for work reasons and it changed. I went to austria for skiing and it changed.
I always used Wifi, so maybe your flag stays the same if you use mobile data or some shit like that

*mass stabbing

Jamal is going in dry, and it's painful.

Everyone who willingly lives in Sweden or Germany in the year of 2016 deserves to be raped to no end by the filthiest of refugees