How to redpill normies on Jews, Hitler, and the Holohoax?

I know that no one can be told what the matrix is, they have to see it for themselves but what are some subtle hints I can drop to lead them down the path of truth without revealing my power level?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5Vekf_2952U
youtube.com/watch?v=EODMJhSMc_U
youtube.com/watch?v=aG1A_HXZRAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=QerfuWn9R8g
youtube.com/watch?v=ssCkc8t9sho
hitlerorchurchill.info/
youtube.com/watch?v=EVXYjQp1ufg
youtube.com/watch?v=8HJ4Hh0hyXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=QY82qNWMaaE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reveal to them quotes that the kikes have said

let dem watch le Greatest Story Never Told on youtube XDDDD

and then let them watch Hellstorm to hear about the 1 million roasted German babbies in Dresden ;_;

and then give them 5 star Canadian world historian James Bacque's award-winning masterpiece "Other Losses" where they learn 1 million more German p.o.w.s were starved to death on purpose by Eisenhower in the Rhine Meadow Camps ;_;

archive search natsoc general

that guy was half jap or something, not jude

cremation times for 1.1mill with 56 ovens at auchwitz. 4.5 years on 24/7

These things red pilled me.

if you assume it takes 2 hours to cremate 1 body (based on you look up average cremation time in modern civilian crematories following all safety and dignity procedures) and only 1 body per muffle, yes.

In any case, the crematoria were in operation for approx. 2 years, and nobody is claiming 100% of Auschwitz dead were cremated in the ovens.

youtube.com/watch?v=5Vekf_2952U

youtube.com/watch?v=EODMJhSMc_U

youtube.com/watch?v=aG1A_HXZRAQ

Especially this, I had no idea Jews had been kicked out of countries before prior to this

youtube.com/watch?v=QerfuWn9R8g

youtube.com/watch?v=ssCkc8t9sho

redpill on hitler , that the gas chamber never existed does not matter

Make them take this test. It's really good, found it yesterday. I was amazed myself about some questions and I've been researching the subject for some time.
hitlerorchurchill.info/

Fuck that documentary. Here's how you undo cultural Marxism.

1. Admit defeat. Yes racism exists, but everyone can be racist. (Hardest part)
2. Agree with libs on most things, but suggest that as everyone can be racist, jews can be racist as well.
3. Virtue signal.

>The Russian Civil war killed almost 20 million people. You don't know that? Omg
4. Keep virtue signalling.

>Dude ethnic jews killed literally millions of people under communism.

5. Slowly try to dispel the notion of communism with the virtue signalling

>Some guy posts a pro commie messagebon Facebook
>Omg are you serious?
>Communism is just like impossible to try now that we had Russia and Mao since the people who invested in communism are still around today.

6. Slowly integrate how fascism was created once the group accepts that communism is a lie

>Dude if it hadn't been for communism there woulnt have been a holocaust. It's just unfair that jewish people in Germnay are demonized for what jewish people did in Russia.

7. After a long amount of time of acting friendly, socializing, joking, allowing for the group to see you are at heart a good person trying to care for people, you increase the red pill dosage again. Mind you this takes A LONG time. You really need to earn people's trust or do what the Soviet Union/ Charles Manson did and just get your friends drunk or high to make them more impresionable

>No dude like apparently there was Bolshevik revolutions outside of Russia to. Yeah I know they killed like over 200,000 people in Germany! I don't know dude you'd think they'd tell us that in school or something.

Then it's just repeating step 7 until they go full redpill. Gain their trust then you gain their minds, war is a battle of ideals. This same method was used to infiltrate the American school system in the 50's. That's how this website redpills people, it's protected by so many layers of irony that you can't tell if they are serious or not but it still allows curiosity.

Interesting. So you can say "there is no God" and still be a Jew?

That is literally the essence of the modern jew. They broke their covenant and now hate Jesus and white folks.

Some of the most toxic Jews in the world today are atheist Jews

Humz what is the atheist jews we have in science . dick dawkins , sam harris,

Only if you believe in race realism I.e that behavior is largely due to genetics rather than environmental influences. So yes you can be ethnically Jewish and not be religiously jewish.

This however is just a well documented technique of brainwashing people en masse. The stazi of eastern Germnay had a similar program but who really made this famous was Yuri Bezmenov, a former Soviet ambassador to India who defected and ratted on how the KGB uses espionage around the world. So yeah through this method you can pretty much brainwash anyone to do anything. Charles Manson used to give his followers LSD and pretend to take some himself so that he could condition them into his beliefs.

Lol the atheist jew seems to love physics

You can put all your links in one post - don't need to do it individually.

Why Are Jews Always Persecuted?
youtube.com/watch?v=EVXYjQp1ufg

Jews Banished From Countries 109 Times Since 250AD
youtube.com/watch?v=8HJ4Hh0hyXQ

The Frankfurt School of Cultural Marxism
youtube.com/watch?v=QY82qNWMaaE

Find out what they're suffering from and point them to the precise jews behind it.

Do they hate marxism? Point them to all the jews BY NAME who are responsible for forcing it on the West. Tell them all about the Weimar Republic.

Do they hate niggers? Name names. Tell them specifically which jews founded the NAACP and how the kikes owned the slave ships that brought the niggers over.

Do they hate the financial system that's made them broke as fuck and having to struggle their entire lives to keep their heads above water? Point to all the jews in finance and mention that they're only 2% of the American population, yet insanely overrepresented in the financial sector that's raping them.

Are they tired of third world immigration being forced upon them? Show how kikes are inevitably behind all immigration movements into the West. NAME THEM BY NAME.

Are they tired of all the liberal batshittery on college campuses? Point to all the kikes in academia BY NAME and show how overrepresented kikes are in academia. Point to all the kikes like Noel Ignatiev and Tim Wise who are always speaking for White People about how bad """"""we"""""" are and mention that THEY ARE NOT WHITE, BUT KIKES.

The trick to getting the common man to name the jew is to point to the jews causing the problems affecting them directly.

>this thread
Peer pressure your friends into believing Semitic mythological horseshit. Many of them already do. And then once you've done that you can convince them anything is demonic.

thats not a human

You can't name the Jew right away. The subject will reject the red-pill and vomit it out. It's a bitter pill to swallow when you are told the truth about how deep the subversion of the person's culture, society and everything he knows is.

I was very successful in red-pilling a normie whiteboy (I'm middle eastern) into realizing that White-shaming is wrong and that he should have pride in his whiteness. I started my narrative by telling him the story of my family. My great grand-parents were orphaned by the Armenian / Assyrian genocide of 1915...the Ottoman Turks murdered their parents because they would not convert to Islam.

They then moved to Lebanon (a majorty Christian country at the time) as refugees. Later after WW2 and creation of Israel, hundreds of thousands of Palestinian refugees entered Lebanon and caused major civil unrest and my family was forced to fight for their lives against the Islamic Mujahidin... there were massacres of Christian villiages. In the 1970s during the civil war, my father decided enough was enough and he immigrated to the USA. His desire to become American came from his admiration for the empathy of American whites. While there are good and bad people of every race, he admired that white people in general were accepting, tolerant and even overly trusting...but all in all good people at their core.

I brought up the example of Slavery in America (he countered by saying "racism still exists") and I highlighted the fact that GOOD White people were the main driving force behind the abolition of slavery and emancipation of African Americans. I brought up the fact that slavery was not invented by European whites, rather by the Africans themselves, the Arabs and the Jews. I brought up the fact that to this day, slavery is rampant in Africa and the middle east. I brought up the fact that the Saudi Arabians treat women like animals.

Then I witnessed a moment of enlightenment when he said "you know what, there is black history month but if you do anything to celebrate white history, people look at you like you're some kind of racist."

"Exactly... every source of media, art, film, news, all are trying to convince everyone to be ashamed of their whiteness."

At that point he asked "why is this happening?" I then told him, "you really have to dig for yourself. this is the farthest I can bring you along. But in order to point you in the right direction, I would recommend that you look into who controls the media and Hollywood."

I ended the conversation there and left him to ponder that.

Then massive graves must exist somewhere. Where are they?

Please b true

1) the holocaust happened
2) greatest story never told is less believable than creationism, flat earth etc
3) people who say "redpill" unironically are virgin beta losers
4) kill yourself

Ah you don't mean that.

how to convert jews to rightwing?

get in here some austrian has good facts

Found the jew.

all you need to do is prove a shred of proof of the holocaust

Lmao is this real

lol the Jews are as obsessed with poo and Indians

JIDF shekels have been deposited into your account good goyim.