Good news everyone! It's a Futurama thread!

Good news everyone! It's a Futurama thread!

>Jamaican? I thought you were some kind of outer space potato man.

WuBbA dUbBa DoE

BLURNNNNNNNNNNNN

more like redditrama amirite?

fuck off, original futurama was god tier

not that faggot comedy central normie meme garbage

Easily the best character

No, not right.

Simpsons is reddit however Futurama is not.

I fucking hate this board so much

name 3 good non-reddit episodes from the original series

Sorry you have to be reminded of your shit taste but the majority of people here agree that the simpsons is just reddit

The first movie is pure kino.

>Okay, Fry, grab a Kleenex for this one *BURRRP*, 'cause there's no god and your idiotic human ideals are laughable. Ha ha ha!
>Phew, that's a l-l-l-load off my mind

Reddit the show.

Futurama was legitimately funnier than The Simpsons. The stories were better, the characters more varied, and the jokes were better.

It's a crime it got cancelled yet The Shitsons runs into its 50th fucking season of "Doh"

Pssst...if it was running for as long as the simpsons the same thing would happen to it

At least Futurama ended with some dignity.

As a side character yes.
Every Zoidberg-centric episode except the mating season one on his home planet was garbage.

War were declared.

when did futurama get popular all of a sudden? sure people liked it before, but it has never been as popular as it is now. i suspect reddit and i'm sure that's the case. futurama has never been a good show. it's not particularly smart and had zero laugh out loud moments that i can recall. you hear a joke on futurama and you mostly just nodded in approval and maybe smirked

No it didn't. It got brought back from cancellation twice to add to tarnish its legacy as a good show.

Season 1-4 that is Futurama. Anything else is the equivalent of a famous band regrouping without the original singer, total waste of time.
The movies are shit, and the Comedy Central series is as bad as new Simpsons.

I feel this way myself from time to time. Best to just leave for a while and come back with a renewed appreciation for all the shitposting.

That analogy is shit but I think you should attempt a food analogy.

>needing to leave

Reddit should become your permanent home instead of a temporary one.

The movies are still pretty good. It's the season after when the quality drops.

Anything other than season 1-4 is like baking bread using your moms vaginal yeast and buttering it with your smegma. It might look like bread but its fucking disgusting.

Is All the Presidents Heads the best episode of the reboot? yes

How do you know if you never tried our bread?

Those three episodes where Fry did something stupid and everyone got in trouble but then everything turned out alright in the end.

>The movies are still pretty good
Except they aren't. Maybe 1 is decent. The 3rd movie is an absolute unequivocal piece of shit

I've visited reddit maybe 4 or 5 times in the last month and those were from google searches. I don't get Sup Forums's obsession with it, it's pretty obvious you go there a lot. Not meaning that as some "snarky retort", I don't care about reddit, the shitposting gets old though.

Like I said, go and stay go.

Sure thing. See you there, friend.

I don't go to reddit but I can see how a redditor's brain damage would make you think that

>feelfags

>I don't go to reddit
Sounds like something a redditor would say.

delete this

That's some serious head trauma you suffered.

>head trauma
This is considered bants in reddit land.

I think you're starting to get delusional as a result of your cranial injury.

>cranial injury
When in doubt double down on your reddit.

Whatever helps you feel better, reddit.

Perhaps the greatest minor character I know of.

>too intelligent to succumb to irreversible fissures of the motor axions
Really made me think.

There was no real conflict at the end of this episode

Why couldn't they sell their shares, become rich, then open a new business and work together?

Was amy best girl?

Maybe the comfiest show ever. Might watch it tonight.

Dumbass

I suddenly have the urge to fap

>You're Neutral-ness, its a beige alert!
>If I don't make it, tell my wife I said, Hello

bbbbbrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaapppp

>Mr. Mayor, if you wanna see the real vampire, look in the mirror!
>I cant! Im a vampire!

Watching Rick and Morty doesn't actually make you smart. Sorry kiddo.

And that post doesn't make you any less of a dumbass

BTFO

get a fucking room you two

you're just mad cuz you don't have anyone to room with

rekt

It appealed to reddit but for none of the wrong reasons.

It was legitimately well written with no pretension and it had funny and memorable moments that weren't just "funny and memorable" entirely on the premise that it's "lol random". Female Bender vs Picklerick.