Apologize

I'm sorry that you flattened the Earth

WE

You shouldn't have dragged that kid around if you didn't want to get shot.

WAZ

POO

fuck you!!!

This should be a mantra.

I'm sorry Harambe, for people shooting you while you were just protecting that child.

I'm sorry Harambe. May you rest in peace.

I'm sorry that you're black.

i hope that gorilla sheboon kills herself

RARE

God damn that is one ugly simian

I SEE YOU, CAR

RARE
A
R
E

NIG
I
G

Is she actually funny? I hear a lot of comedians defending her talent, but I'm too lazy to watch her stuff.

(((comedians)))

Not rare newfag

Quiet semi-rare/uncommon.
Even though I make up of 90% of posts on pol myself from Malta.

I'm sorry you hit every branch when you fell out of the ugly tree.

She really is ugly

But these are the people who go into this kind of shit nowadays.

Think of all the theatre kids you knew in high school or college who did plays, liked acting, studied film or theatre. All sjw special snowflakes and faggots. What kinda shit you think they're gonna come up with for the movie propaganda machine?

Moo. Never.

Sage.

Holy fuck that is one disgusting gorilla

Shut up Indonesia.

I'd rather be called Poland faggot.

kill a couple of Saracens for me Malta.

I'm sorry you exist.

Gladly. Deus Vult!

ooga booga ogobogo ororororo *clicks tongue* (Translation: Forgive me but I dindu nuffin)

The funny thing about all this shit, is that not a single person can look at photos of this she-beast, and not acknowledge that by God she does resemble a gorilla.

I mean I know people say that about blacks in general, but this bitch takes the cake. She objectively resembles a gorilla.

Fuck off Singapore.

Have some images anons

Nah, she might be funny as a person but her SNL stuff isn't really good though that might just be garbage writing.

McCarthy and Feig have done okay stuff in the past as far as comedies but Ghostbusters was clearly based on a script chosen by some Sony suit instead of the talent

I SEE YOU CAR

Sorry that my ancestors helped bring niggers to the US and Europe. Biggest mistake of history.

>Im am

ooga booga indeed.

Fuck of Monaco.

YOU WANT MY NUMBAH?

its a funny comedian joke, you dip

Haha well said, fellow American! I, too, am not fond of those with African heritage!

I hope you're happy Sup Forums

Fucking rekt

I can't understand why Burgers think they have the greatest nation in history when they fucked themselves from the very start

>im am
>imam

TAQIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIYYA

[smacks lips on twitter]

why is she not banned for (((RACISMS)))

THIS SHOULD BE PUT ALL OVER TWATTER FOR THE NEXT 40 YEARS.

WHY ARE YOU FAGGOTS NOT DOING THIS? BECAUSE YOU NIGGERS LOVERS ARE FAKE?

DO IT AT LEAST FOR YOUR HOMO KING MILO.

God, no.make it stop. I read that in her voice. I hate that commercial. It makes me cringe.

YOU MUST BE JARED, HEEEYY
[Flashes """eyelashes"""]

we lads took me a minute to figure out she meant 'am I'

Don't post or you'll be suspended and have the photo removed.

You think that was bad, check this out

yes

God she really is a dumb ape. If she wasn't black and didn't have a vagina, she would not have a job.

Cute :^)

I think it's ridiculous that the media still still treats trolling on the internet as though it were an unprecedented attack. Literally ANYONE can post their opinion on the internet and will get shit on.

It disgusts me how any professional victim can merely skin their hand through the cesspit of any comment section, grab a few ugly replies and then talk about how they're being targeted. As though they're the first person in the world to get flamed.

no you bigot she was hacked :^^^)))

AY HOL
>*forgets line*

I laughed so hard I accidentally drooled. Top kek m8

CUT!

God damnit leslie!

Take 5!

We have to get this done leslie!

>A camera flashes as I drift into the abyss.

That's when you do a stereotypical black female saying and laugh it off.

Kek.
Who's the black guy in there btw?

B bread at most

An ape with an IQ below harambe's can't understand English so there is no point.

BIG FAT DYKE JIGABOO!

Eh fuck it I'll post it

For what? She's the one who lied

I just got back from Malta. It fucking sucked.

I kek'd through my nose. I've always loved this post.

i hope this bitch gets cancer

>photo of your screen

please killyourself.

supposedly harder to photoshop it to what you want it to say.

REEEEE

WE WAS TAQUEROS N' SHIT

Stickers!

Hahaha
What did you do?

ooga booga bix nood

Sorry you couldn't handle it.

Britain, France, the Netherlands, Portugal and Spain among others all shipped Africans to the US
This would go on for about 200 years, the 17th century was really strange.
In the East the only nation Japan would trade with was Holland for it disregarded politics and religion.
Therefore it was the only western nation who for about 150 years dealth with them uninterrupted.
Then on the other side of the world people are being loaded into ships and sold (by largely their own people and surrounding neighbors) nonetheless it must've been awful.
But here the rippel starts and now we have daily chimpenings we can watch on the internet.
All you mongrols better respect the toothpaste for bringing the gift of entertainment that keeps on giving.

Seconded

source?

too many people along the way encouraged this thing

Nice rare Kaz, saved.

Wow Ray Lewis looks like shit

A true Redpill
1996 Documentary on saving the white race

Underrated

KEK

She's grotesque

Oh lawws

You know a movie's bad when it makes a nigger quit Twitter. Niggers live for Twitter!

Kek