Prayers for Argentina sailors

'More than 40 on missing sub may have only day of air left'

msn.com/en-us/news/world/more-than-40-on-missing-sub-may-have-only-day-of-air-left/ar-BBFqBnI?OCID=ansmsnnews11

Its awful. Those poor sailors have been missing for days. Im old enough to remember when the Russian Kursk went down and over100 good men died.

I really hope they are saved. Their poor families are no doubt in such pain right now wondering what has happened to their sons, husbands and brothers.

Other urls found in this thread:

pond.co.jp/product/naibu.html
youtube.com/watch?v=VSWmyh_Wgrg
zapzapjp.com/41857500.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Submarine_Escape_Immersion_Equipment
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

thanks for the help

Thanks guys, we won't forget this

Idgaf

The thought was nice even if it's asking too much to expect a fictional being to save those guys.

Some of your planes found a signal from an "object" in the sea, like two hours ago, in 1 hour the argentinian army will give news

Number of people who give a shit about the mestizo Republic of ArgeNigga:

0 (zero)
The End.

Link? Was it the P8s? They are fucking crazy, cost 3x more than an F35.

It's in spanish... Also check that MILF

There are spanish sources only i can't find one in english

Cool, hope it's true.

you are welcome but damn 40 people capable of operating a submarine is a huge loss, i seriously hope they managed to get out of there at least.

Thank you all for your help.

the US army may have found it, confirmation it's around the corner news say

They are dead. Nothing to do about it. The sub can be found though. Tell treasure hunters it has gold aboard. It will be found in an weeks.

Reminder that the argie Navy rejected our orion and our cabo de hornos ship from the start. We have the means and the know how but they decided to wait 5 days for the US navy instead of letting us in to help

They died a week ago user. It was likely quite quick.

>the US army may have found it, confirmation it's around the corner news say
>>>
> Anonymous 11/22/17(Wed)02:03:17 No.82093014▶
>They are dead. Nothing to do about it. The sub can be found though. Tell treasure hunters it has gold aboard. It will be found in an weeks.

Is this true? I think we accepted your help, correct me if i'm wrong tho. But if the gov didn't accept it i hope they burn in hell.

No es joda. No dejaron entrar al cabo de hornos, estuvo esperando en PTO williams hasta ayer Lara el permiso. Es un buque Como el scandi que estan usando ahora. No dejaron que volaramos un orion y esperaron el de los gringos. Acabamos de hacer practica de rescate submarino have 2 semanas y no nos dejaron ayudar pero dejan a Uruguay navegar in par de notes. Asco los politicos. Asco

Any news?

Why would nobody try to invent evacuation devices for submarine in this day and age?
A picture is an emergency evacuation ball from Tsunami invented by Japanese

user, we are argies, you can't imagine how bad is our armed forces.

How do people fit in there tho? Is that for doggos?

According to instructions, 4 adult person ( 170 cm & 60 kg) can be accommodated

pond.co.jp/product/naibu.html

Is there video? Other than the odd freak flexible enough to suck their own dick I don't see it having room for even 1

Space on military subs is a very precious thing, so you can't really fit enough of those for all the crew.
Subs are meant to have a bunch of safety measures so that if they get lost or have problems, they can at least be easily located and can survive for several days
in this case is better to have specialized rescue teams and an extremely tight maintenance schedule for the occasional sunken sub, than have every single sub outfitted with one of those capsules at all times
submarines sinking and needing rescue is an extremely rare occurrence to begin with

youtube.com/watch?v=VSWmyh_Wgrg

Use your brain sir, it can change from human to another if it needs space.
You can put GPS devices from somewhere on subs to emit emergency device on water level, then at least people can know where they had got into trouble.

>it can change from human to another if it needs space
wat
>You can put GPS devices from somewhere on subs to emit emergency device
yeah, that already exists and is standard issue on most if not all military subs, usually some tiny buoy with GPS and radios blasting SOS on all frequencies that they detach as soon as something goes down
it's existed for a few decades actually
glad to see I'm talking with the guy at the forefront of submarine tech design
besides, fitting a submarine with those adds a whole lot of extra complexity for the 1 in 20 years occasion that a single sub in the entire world gets into an accident. Can that thing even survive the ~400psi that subs usually get themselves into? I can't find any in depth technical study on it

We tried to help raise the Kursk, but Russia turned it down.

In countries like Argentina, the only reason any even joins the military is because they have nothing else to do or they want to become a bodyguard.

Russian subs have it by the way.
You are probably worrying about atmospheric pressure, right?
I think people can get a chance of survival if it is designed properly.

zapzapjp.com/41857500.html

I stand corrected, I can see more than a few objections to the system as a whole but this is clearly past the prototype stage.

Just looking at the problem seriously for a sec, life vests and handheld GPS rescue beacons are a far more practical solution were you able to evacuate, the submariners I would bet were provided with those already and with inflatable rafts and emergency suplies to wait out a rescue.

The problem I think we'd both agree is when evacuation in surface conditions is not a posibility, the problem then becomes pressure. Submarines are generally built as one welded hull with only what openings are strictly necessary, having a bunch of capsules around would not just weaken the design but introduce an enormously complex prone to failure system to mantain, the added risks and costs, nevermind performance penalties, are simply ridiculous as you well point out yourself.

There simply is no practical solution to evacuating 40+ people off a rapidly sinking sub even if you start just a few meters below the surface.

That looks very interesting actually, almost like a mini-submarine, does it mention what depth can it be used from?

doesn't mention anything.

This is an another equipment for survival for your intesrest.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Submarine_Escape_Immersion_Equipment

>The suit allows survivors to escape a disabled submarine at depths down to 600 feet (183 m), with an ascent speed of 2–3 meters/second, at a rate of eight or more sailors per hour.

Those look pretty cool, extremely last resort tho and somewhat limited.

The sub isn't lost. They are under the Antarctic ice following the German map to Agartha.

Hope they find it in time. Them running out of air would be truly horrific.

Que esperas? Todos son ratas corruptas que les interesa robar y le importa una mierda el ejercito

No mate no who join the military here its because love his country for more than 12 yrs the army was attacked for a terrorist commie corrupt goverment and always the people was supporting our army ,and now the lefist are out we are putting money on the army buying arx 200 for replace fals and m16 , serching new fighters exporting ours pampas building new carriers etc , dont believe we dont join to the army because we love our country because your country spend billons in your army and we dont

It's not missing hahaha we sunk it

GOTCHA