Why are foreigners so ignorant about America and Americans...

Why are foreigners so ignorant about America and Americans? They are brainwashed morons who believe everything their media tells them about us.

I fucking hate foreigners so God damn much

It's actually the opposite. You're the least-travelled people in the developed world.

Kys

>ignorant
Give me a county in California, Nevada or Arizona and I can tell you all the incorporated cities in it

What about Wyoming?

Checkmate, foreignfags

Kern

Bakersfield, Delano, MacFarland, Shafter, Wasco, Maricopa, Taft, Arvin, CA city, Ridgecrest

That's all, right?

Hes taking too long, the fag is googling it.

Californians are the same way. Most TV, movies and even a lot of music comes from there and they honestly have no clue about the rest of the country.

the average american unironically thinks states are culturally different like countries in europe

Probably. I just wanted to see someone write my hometown kek
I've seen him before I think he's legit. Maybe high level autism.

It's autism, I just memorise places in my free time

Butthurt

>Think you know all about Americans by watching TV shows? Not so fast.
Lies, everything in this shithole is the same except with more spics and the eventual chink.

Hilarious projection. You are thinking that we are learning about America from TV shows because you gained your whole worldview from watching TV.

Guess what, fatass. Europeans actually do travel abroad contrary to you guys and have experienced different countries themselves.

pershing, santa barbara, mohave
prove your autism

>Pershing
Lovelock only
>SB
Santa Barbara, Goleta, Carpinteria, Lompoc, Solvang, Buellton, Guadalupe, Santa Maria
should be it

>Mohave
Kingman, Bullhead City, Lake Havasu, Colorado City?

fuck, how long did it take you to memorize this shit?

Arizona maybe 2 hours
Nevada like 5 minutes
California over a few weeks/months in my free time, never got on to completing the Reedley/Dinuba area until very recently

>Why are Americans so ignorant about the rest of the world? They are brainwashed morons who believe everything their media tells them about us.
>I fucking hate Americans so God damn much

See, I can do the same thing except this time its true.

oh boy,I don't know why people in Vietnam, Korea, the Philippines, Iraq, Syria, Libya, Afghanistan, Pakistan, or Latin America would dislike you america, you're #1!!

Shit man I don't know, maybe only most americans are retarded.

MY state is culturally different from yours, and I despise your state dumping its culture into mine.

how often have you left the US, lived abroad?
I lived there for two years NY, LA for work, Yosemite, las Vegas and Miami for fun, (I'm still regretting Vegas, not because muh-insane-party, but because it's so shit and braindead)

I'm the first one to jump in to defend the US when other frenchies start with the bashing, but "brainswashed by the media"? Holy shit, you need to take a good hard look at yourself, son.

All in all, I lived in 8 countries over the last 12 years. Only in the US did I get asked
-do you have homeless in France (yes, though less in the whole country than LA alone, and our homeless are alcoholics or bums, in the US junkies or people kicked out of mental wards onto the street, this is my no1 negative feedback in the US, seeing Third-world scenes so often)

-is it true you are taught in school to hate americans and america? (no, half our history cursus revolves around WWI, we are well aware of the role played by the US, and we are not taught to hate anyone)

*talking about Taiwan*-Do they have Internet? (1 yes, 2 far better than yours. Internet in the US is a rip-off, slow and expensive, hands down worst value and service of any country I've been to)

*still Taiwan* "I love Thai food!" facepalmest of faceplams. to be fair, the lady was Texan.

*after a Portugues friend has taken 5 minutes to explain differences and relations between Spain and Portugal* "ok your languages have some differences (actually 2 distinct languages), but you guys are the same, don't tell me you don't enjoy a good paella with your friends" had my portugueuse friend been stronger than me, this would have ended in blood.

I could go on like this for hours, between what was said to me or other foreigners.

Foreigners can be bigoted and ignorant, the French can be especially unbearable and disrespectful, but as far as talking tv stereotypes at face value, americans are no 1 without doubt.

only superficially
and if anyone its not us

>but you guys are the same, don't tell me you don't enjoy a good paella with your friends
i'd have knifed that motherfucker to death

>President Ohmshidi
kek'd

not like many Americans can even point other countries on the map

>(yes, though less in the whole country than LA alone
as much as I hate California, it's unfair to consider their homeless population normal because quite a lot of the country's homeless travel to there to stay because the weather is nice year-round.

a homeless man in Chicago or Minneapolis is going to freeze to death by January 10.

The irony

europeans will try to deny it but this post is completely true

just look at the posts here,"You're the least-travelled people in the developed world." THIS kind of post is made by no other than MINDLESS DRONE who believes what media tells them

THIS "le americans dont kno as much as we do cuz we smurt hu hu!" narrative was created by mass media

i share the hatred of europeans with this guy, because fuck you for falling for mass medias brainwashing

drones
SPECIALLY this guy

>just look at the posts here,"You're the least-travelled people in the developed world." THIS kind of post is made by no other than MINDLESS DRONE who believes what media tells them
It's not an opinion, though. Barely 30% of Americans even own passports and a much, much smaller percentage travel overseas at all.

yeah (disregarding OP's post) why would they? This ain't like yurop when you sneeze and you've been to 5 different countries.

you shouldn't really care OP

europeans are proudly ignorant of this country, and usually it seems they are likewise ignorant of the world

I think they just don't like us because we're on the whole better than them

Fucking hell that was sad to read.

Interesting, I never encounter Europeans, I presume you folks never leave New York, Los Angeles, or Las Vegas.

In fairness, there are many explanations beyond the cheap or the lazy for how insular Americans are. They have almost everything they could possibly need in their own country (plus their neighbours), they tend to work longer hours than most developed countries (with little if any paid leave) and the remoteness of North America means a trip abroad is almost always going to be a long haul. But it does go a long way to explaining some of the slightly odd ideas they have about the outside world.

You do realise that Europeans are interested in visiting other continents, too right? I daresay the average euro visit more continents than americans visit states in their lifetimes.

interestingly enough that image looks very french to me

true

going to have to say that you're fos on that last claim, I can cross more states in a day than there are continents on this earth

Must be his 0,5% french ancestry

It was obvious hyperbole, but not hyperbole beyond the realms of possibility.

pretty sure it's his prat heritage, very french then

That joke was so bad you qualify as having German heritage

>this is my no1 negative feedback in the US, seeing Third-world scenes so often
You don't need to go here for that, you just need to visit Paris or Marseilles..

>I daresay the average euro visit more continents than americans visit states in their lifetimes.
Yeah nah. People may not leave this country a lot but people do go to certain states a lot more.

If you hate foreigners why do you care so much what we think?

I won't lie that some people base their image of Australia on a Simpsons episode.

holy shit. This almost makes me feel bad for Germans

I won't stop till he's had en oeuf

>because it totally happened

I've met a number of Americans to know that this may not actually be fake. To add to this, I met the tourists that tend to be a little more open minded (and painfully inquisitive) than their close minded passport-less brothers living in flyover states their entire lives.

I don't think you know what a flyover state is

of course not, he is a foreigner after all, you shouldn't expect him to know anything

The point remains the same, I would genuinely not be surprised if the story was true. It's likely to be a little bit exaggerated but the general gist seems solid mutt

Wait are you that same Singaporean who's obsessed with obscure and random cities in America like Grand Rapids, Wyoming or am I mistaking you?

I expect people to understand terms if they use them

Passport ownership is a Southern problem, and they're all on the coast. Flyover = plains and mountains, which begins at Nevada and ends at Iowa

not going to lie, there's really not much of a reason to travel the world when going from one part of the US to the other will have you seeing just as many biospheres and traveling many many thousands of miles anyway

>Passport ownership is a Southern problem

All of these states have less then 40% ownership, are they in the south?
South dakota
Iowa
Nebraska
Ohio

You can clearly see the locus is Mississippi. Don't play coy.

There are 4 plains/mountain states out of 11 that have 30-40%, whereas 11 of the 13 southern states are somewhere between 0 (fuck "less than 20%" as a category) and 40. 11 of 11 if you uncontroversially consider Florida and Virginia to be out of the South now given US internal immigration history since 1865.

Fact: you cannot get on a plane in Alaska without a passport.
Also a fact: Alaska is completely dependent on air travel

I got there by ship :^)

For intrastate travel you're not going nowhere if you can't fly

t. couldn't even place his country on a map
don't talk about ignorance you ameridumb

this

to be fair a lot of americans are guilty of that as well
the amount of people who think the age of consent is 18 for the entire country is insane

well I can't see why anyone would go anywhere that wasn't near the coast if I'm being frank

well, in their defense that is most of the country after all

I haven't watched TV in 16 years but I'm almost certain they're considerably more flattering than the real deal.

wrong
age of consent is 16 in 31 states, 17 in 8 states, and 18 in 11 states

could have sworn it was the other way round, I must admit it's not a fact I keep tabs on, it's 18 in my own state

>Internet in the US is a rip-off, slow and expensive, hands down worst value and service of any country I've been to)
Kek, spend a year or two in Australia.

America is so fucking big that traveling to another state is like traveling to another country. Every state has their own unique culture which creeps me out.

>mfw all the people who get freaked at Pennsylvania's state liquor stores

>America is so fucking big that traveling to another state is like traveling to another country

t. has never been in another country

>Barely 30% of Americans even own passports and a much, much smaller percentage travel overseas at all.
You also have to take into account that those saying burgers hardly travel while travelling around Western Europe and calling yourself "well travelled" is pretty fucking hypocritical. I think most of these people are completely ignorant fucks and don't understand just how prohibitive and expense international travel is when it involves more than a few hour train ride into a different country. I mean, how many living in Western Europe have travelled to Australia, Japan, South America?

Except that European countries often have even bigger cultural differences within them.

Like Scotland and England. Or Wallonia and Flanders. The Holland, Limburg and Frisia. Catalonia and the basques. And so on.

Swedes and the sami. North and South Italians and sicilians.

Kys retard.

In Mississippi they still actually believe the Civil War was about states rights.

Do you understand the amount of brainpower it takes to unequivocally hate 320 million+ people because of online and TV stereotypes? Do you think it's easy to apply confirmation bias here and on Sup Forums? Only non-brainlets are capable of both

>taiwanese internet
>far better than yours
absolutely delusional

>I daresay the average euro visit more continents than americans visit states in their lifetimes.
Spending a holiday in the UK, Greece or Spain isn't the same as an 18~29 hour flight which costs a few grand alone. Spain is one of the largest holiday destinations in Europe for Brits, Germans, etc. so don't try to project a false image, mate. Most of you are no better than Australians who go as far as Bali and think that's more than enough overseas travel.

Do we even have any stereotypes about Sweden? I can't think of any.

He's not wrong

Traveling is expensive. It's not like Europe where every country is connected to each other and you can simply drive there like a road trip. We have to take long flights and that shit is expensive. The only country worth going to around here is Canada, but it's literally just America lite.

Bikini babes.

That frenchman also seems to think all ISP's are created equally in the US as well. My internet is 200mbs range

???
1.No they don't
2. Some of them are

Lick my balls, you fucking faggot.

>My internet is 200mbs range
Shit, that's fucking noice. Not sure you can even a connection like that in Australia.

Swedes are all attractive blondes who practice nudism and something about Ikea and Lego blocks (although TV writers aren't smart enough to know that Lego is Danish).

I think you guys are missing the point. Yes we are completely ignorant about other countries and a lot of people never leave the country.

But it's true a lot of yuros will think what they see from US media is 100% true to life or believe every bad thing they hear on the internet will happen to everyone. The biggest I see is health care and university. Our health care is complete garbage and we'd be better off with the French or Japanese system but 90% of Americans have insurance and when they go to the hospital people aren't paying $100k in bills. Same with college, yuros will see that some idiot going to a private art school took out a $250,000 loan and will assume every American must do the same. In reality most go to public schools and only take on about $20,000 debt which is less than the UK. Meanwhile the other guy was using that 250K to pay for tuition, a car, fancy apartment, a new Apple product every year, beer, weed, etc.

Whenever an American says something stupid it's because we're dumb and blissfully ignorant but interested in your culture. Many yuros on the internet come off as downright spiteful as if they have some deep hatred for Americans. In real life it's no big deal though and most people are pretty friendly.

Hollywood does it.

Hollywood taught Russians that USA and Americans:

1. Dangerous place, guncrime is daily routine, you must own one to be safe.
2. Drink 40% alcohol without snacks like crazy, they can withstand taste unlike us so they must be worst alcoholics.
3. Which % of them are black? Nobody knows for sure but maybe like 50, they are everywhere.
4. Black Americans are all racist always talking about race.
5. Swearing in public is a norm even for people considered "proper".
6. They put legs on the table.
7. They eat plastic food, most food there is shit like the cheapest shit in our supermarkets.
8. Americans hate Russians with passion and they believe any crazy propaganda from distant past like it is still 19th century or something.
9. They mention ass very often.
10. They treat each other more like business partners than human beings so the relationships are very cold in general. Americans are soulless.
11. Americans believe in the craziest things and they are mega ignorant about Russian and European history in general.
12. Americans have some strage attraction to mud.

It is not all yet. Praise kino.

Bait

I dont think Europeans are more spiteful to Americans than to other Europeans.

In the Netherlands the Germans and Belgians are the butt of all our jokes. Being called a Belgian is the same as being called stupid. And being called a German means your a traitor, authoritarian or fascist. And we even have a hotline to report annoying Poles.

Thats one of the reasons why the EU works so well.

I honestly don't know how you Aussies do it. I'll literally kill myself if my internet was slower than 50mbs.