You guys should stop being anti-semitic

You guys should stop being anti-semitic.

Why? Because it gives leftists a WEAPON. They can discredit anything we say by saying "LOOK HE'S AN ANTI-SEMITE!!! HE'S A NAZI!!!"

Even if you believe a Jewish conspiracy is to blame (which personally I don't), how do you think referring to it is helping your cause? It's not, it immediately undermines it. Why not just explain to SJWs why their "equality" views are so damaging? Because that's the important thing.

shut up you big nosed cunt

Part of that is true, but nothing can make me love this big nosed niggers who belong in a filthy ashtray.

I'm not Jewish

Fine, hold whatever view about them you want, but I'm just saying that mentioning Jews all the time is completely detrimental to the cause of redpilling the population

the georgian and zimbabwean are muslims, they jump to threads together.
they're extremely new, as they always are baffled as to why there are jewish threads ''all of a sudden''.
zimbo is trying to shill for palestine 24/7 - thinks that if he fakes being christian from "rhodesia" that he'll get the sympathy of christians to hate jews and therefore support the muslims.
while we are wary of the jews - don't see anyone suddenly supporting muslims.
they also try and "sage" these threads, not realizing that the threads are still Sup Forums-related.

fucking summer.

>Why? Because it gives leftists a WEAPON.
We give jews enough weapons as it is. Fuck off.

Next thing you will them to stop Islamophobia, cuck.

GAS THE KIKES

I'm not anti-semitic. I dislike the policies of the Israeli government and don't think that Israel is a good ally to the US.
I don't have a problem with Jewish people, I don't even have a problem with Israeli citizens. I also do not support Palestine or any anti-israel terrorist organizations, which is another false dichotomy that Israeli agents have created.
If leftists call me a nazi for my opinion of Israeli policy and influence over US policy, then it becomes real easy for me to call them out as an ignoramous

No because you can have a reasoned opposition to Islam - it's disrespectful to women and it promotes jihad. And also of course Islam isn't a race, it's a set of ideas. So it's not racist to be opposed to Islam.

See that's a good approach, I also am not a big fan of the state of Israel, but I'm not racist against jews. Sometimes I banter on Sup Forums about it, yes, but I'm just saying we should not be anti-semitic e.g. on YouTube comments because it hurts the alt-right cause

>Jews is a race
>Muh antisemitism
Only 10% of Jews are Semites. Sorry you are too weak to defend a cause.

Even real alt-right activists on YouTube a soo cringy and can't even make a point. You need a reform guys. Some education too maybe.

>support a jewish ethno-state and it's right to govern and protect it's own people without foreign intervention
>abhor judeo-marxist globalism and the 1984esque dystopia envisioned by it

If you do not subscribe to these two ideas you might as well stop calling yourself a nationalist.

>Thinking that people on Sup Forums are actually anti-semitic and not being edgy

Kek

RACE WAR NOW

Most of Islam in the western world is comprised of Semitic people, Arabs are Semitic.

Look up the definition of of antisemitic. It means antijewish. The word has been around for over 100 years and that's the only meaning. You can't always break a word up into chunks and get the right meaning. For example someone who is prolife can also support the death penalty.

Jews live in the best areas in the west. It makes people suspicious. The elite contain some Jews and some whites. I don't believe it's a "Jewish" conspiracy per se.

Anyway these days only a dribbling fucktard would think that globalisation and eventually a one world government is a conspiracy. It's right in your face. There's nothing wrong with people who don't want it and who want to go back to a more protectionist system which worked perfectly well instead of buying made in China shit and seeing their countries become a total bukkake slut for 3rd worlders.

Can I still openly hate this degenerate Jew-cunt?

>A burger who isn't out of touch
R A R E

>(((W-Why do you hate me, user-kun?)))

I'll stop being anti-semetic when the jews end usery. Never trust a jew, a nigger or a gay.