There are many rumors saying that the US Navy has found it! I hope this aren't fake news...

There are many rumors saying that the US Navy has found it! I hope this aren't fake news. However thanks to all those countries that helped us, including Peru, Chile, USA, UK, Norway, Uruguay, Brazil, and France I think, sorry if i'm missing one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iGDZaEDKOmA
youtube.com/watch?v=pxdVgQobe64
theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/17/north-korean-defector-parasitic-worm-parasites-south-korea
nytimes.com/2017/11/17/world/asia/north-korean-defector-parasitic-worms.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HMCS_Chicoutimi_(SSK_879)
businessinsider.com/south-korea-finds-unknown-parasites-north-korean-defector-2017-11
aol.com/article/news/2017/11/16/surgeons-find-never-before-seen-parasite-in-body-of-defector-who-was-shot-5-times-while-escaping-north-korea/23279839/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Another shit happened recently.

Damn they were like point blank range and they still missed him.

They did hit him, in the leg or something

He got hit 5 times.

7.62x39 btw.

Well nvm, dude just ran through it and took it like badass.

Full vid, the guy is a fucking badass for pulling that off.

youtube.com/watch?v=iGDZaEDKOmA

Did he make it?

Yes

Yes, they also found some worms and viruses that isn't even known from science when they operated him.

He woke up after a coma today I think

wtf link?

Just from the absolute shit conditions in North Korea, or were they experimenting on him you think?

There's a video of him being operated and they removing the worm.

youtube.com/watch?v=pxdVgQobe64

They also found corn in his stomach, not cooked or anything, pure corn.

theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/17/north-korean-defector-parasitic-worm-parasites-south-korea

Maybe he ate popcorn and the microwave didn't pop them all but he swallowed them anyway.

>that guard who beefs it while going prone

bs, no new worms and viruses. you had me hyped.

Nigga the video literally shows it.

nytimes.com/2017/11/17/world/asia/north-korean-defector-parasitic-worms.html

He literally tripped and fell.

>found some worms and viruses that isn't even known from science
no where in the link does it say that.

>Argentina buys an old Soviet-era sub
>It sinks

The doctor have no idea wtf it is so far. So, unknown,

Quote me that, I read the two articles you posted and I never saw that.

It's german and just underwent refits

>a fucking leaf

What I watched said the doctor simply hasn't seen a case this bad before. The parasites are all known though, round worms was one of them.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HMCS_Chicoutimi_(SSK_879)

businessinsider.com/south-korea-finds-unknown-parasites-north-korean-defector-2017-11
aol.com/article/news/2017/11/16/surgeons-find-never-before-seen-parasite-in-body-of-defector-who-was-shot-5-times-while-escaping-north-korea/23279839/

Your falling for literal fake news buddy,
>"We have also discovered a parasite never seen in Koreans before,"
>“In my over-20-year-long career as a surgeon, I have only seen something like this in a textbook,”.

He's saying its a parasite not native to Korea. The headlines are just clickbait.