Is this movie redpilled or just more Jewish garbage?

Is this movie redpilled or just more Jewish garbage?

>Defeatest throughout
>Makes Germany look incompetent throughout

Well?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pddW-HeHAwo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How is it defeatist and how does it make the kriegsmarine incompetent

Das boot you say?

Wow. Do you even pay attention to dialogue or are you too busy gobbling burgers every scene?

Take it to the faggots on Sup Forums, Leaf

this

they did just fine until they got home and everyone died

Do you know what kind of balls it takes to operate these iron coffins? No? This film shows you. These men operated in dreadful conditions, with equipment that was not suited for the job as much as it should have been. The Kriesgsmarine took heavy losses, the film portrays the sacrifice those men made out of patriotism. To show them sinking ships Japanese style would be insulting.

Fucking leafs. All you homos do is shitpost 24/7 here

I thought the movie was absolutely bad ass. How is it Jewish propaganda?

It's OK. Like an hour could have been cut from it.

The ending is fucking retarded though.

Don't answer a question with a question faggot

You can tongue maple-syrup out of my asshole 24/7 ya dumb americunt if you're just gonna shitpost instead of taking care of your wife's son.

movie is good.

you are reading too much into it.

it is about committing to a hopeless cause, not a historical critique.

Nah, it's based

youtube.com/watch?v=pddW-HeHAwo

At the very start of the movie they make fun of the incompetency of their higher command. they make fun of the guy from being from mexico. they draw the illusion that they're already defeated.

I enjoyed the movie too but I was wondering if it's actually Bluepilled.

Defeatist?
No. It's realistic. The War in the Atlantic was the first theater to turn against the Germans. And the U-boat crews were the first to realize. This is why some mock the one fanatical Nazi aboard, because they know what they're hearing men like Goebbels say is blowing smoke up their ass.

Makes Germany look incompetent?
Again, no. It shows how U-boats operated and how a lot of it was being in the right place at the right time- which took a lot of skill.
They avoid death numerous times and even save their boat from disaster. A few have a mental breakdown but that's what happens in any prolonged stressful situation with no escape, some people cannot handle it and snap. It's not cowardice or poor training, it's being human.

I guess you'd all rather be discussing interacial cuckholding rather than actually giving your opinions on a movie.

leafbro put down the maple syrup and take a breather. Your shitposting is too heavy handed. Be more subtle like the australians.

front page: three frog threads, three nigger threads, three x country sucks threads

>Well?
Germany was defeated.
Hitler was incompetent.
/thread

>Sup Forums
>discussing films

This guy pretty much said what I was going to say to refute you

they are making fun o incopetency because well, they are inconpetent

It doesn't make Germany look incompetent.
It's the best movie of its kind also.

It's not defeatist. It's just portrays reality, Germans were the underdogs all along.

>muh ending
It's just points out that all of their efforts were in vain. They had zero chance against the Eternal Anglo, but they chose to fight, because it was their duty, even though the Anglos could have destroyed them on the first day of the war.

Red polled movie suggestions go

Hitler was incompetent and the Kriegsmarine was always more a /teamDönitz/ kind of guy anyway.