Meet American IRL

>meet American IRL
>he's completely normal and pretty nice to me
>haven't even known him for a day and he's already offered to take me out boating
Did Sup Forums lie to me?

Other urls found in this thread:

schizophrenia.com/coping.html#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's just going to molest you and take your sperm back to America to add the the gene pool to try and make it slightly whiter

The vast majority of Americans are like that.

This already sounds fishy. Did he at least tell you his heritage?

Just don't tell them you're an atheist.

i am bi and he was cute so i wouldn't be too mad

german italian mix or something like that

why do americans live in caves?

but i'm catholic

he would never be so open if you were latino or asian or middleeastern, so yes and no

>catholic and bi
Francis please

I'm guessing a majority of people who can travel abroad are probably going to be a bit classier than the human waste sharting themselves at Wal-Mart.

>taking anything Sup Forums says at face value

Disgusting. End yourself.

I've spoken to God about it, it's nothing for you to conern yourselves with.

I have never once met a person that would fit the stereotype of a wal mart person

It's easy to take a picture of someone that is 1/100000 and claim that everyone is like it

>meet Swiss IRL
>he's not made of cheese
did Sup Forums lie to me?

>tourists
>classy
lmfao

>It's easy to take a picture of someone that is 1/100000 and claim that everyone is like it
Yeah, about that.

>Canda
>Different country for americans
I used to drive up to Canada every weekend and get wasted with my buds back before 9/11

shut up nigel

>I have never once met a person that would fit the stereotype of a wal mart person

Because you don't live in the South.

I do so

And actually now that I think about it, I see people that fit the stereotype all the time in small towns.

But people always make fun of them

Hell, there's a running joke in my family about some of them

But that's the reason Sup Forums complains about Americans.

This. Americans make all europeans look like robots

So take your pick, you're either a liar or massive loser still on Sup Forums at age 35

Americans can say stupid stuff sometimes, but they're the friendliest and most welcoming people I've met

>take you out boating
good old boy detected. you could probably score some fishing and duck hunting as well.

>meet a swiss IRL
>he talks in italian
Oh right, legit clay

Massive loser. I don't have a wife but at least I still have my high school friends

fuck off noodlenigger

Give back süd tyrol first

>Sup Forums is real life
shiggy

americans are usually very nice irl, especially if you meet one in a foreign country

i had a good night out in japan with some yanky doodles i met at a pub in shinjuku

Not fat or in a motor scooter at all. I'm 5'7" and 122 pounds which is a normal weight.

>believing Sup Forums memes
holy shit euros are autistic

122 is skinny dude

God doesn't listen to faggots
KYS

God can be heard by anybody because he's just a figment of your imagination

Edgy.

Cutting it close there buddy

>Yanks so starved of positive attention they flood the first thread about them without an El goblino... OP

As compared to Lithuania which is so irrelevant that nobody makes threads about it at all. (^:

>Going into passive aggressive soccer mum mode from that

Easy there, Xiang. You already got your white girlfriend provided as a free courtesy of the Australian government.

>he actually believes in a bearded sky wizard who sends you down to eternal damnation if you use your penis in an unapproved way

I find Americans to be too quick to relate to others really. By which I mean: Too quick to be friendly, too quick to take offense, too quick to talk to strangers, etc.

^not a Finnish American

>I've spoken to God about it
Your deity isn't real and if you hear voices back, it's time to seek medical help.
People with sandnigger religions should be rounded up and dumped in the Middle East. You're a fucking stain on humanity.

Seek help: schizophrenia.com/coping.html#

Americans make friends fast. They drop them as fast too.

Go to Walmart, preferably late at night. You will see them.

Can you go one day without evangelizing your non religion? Jesus Christ....

OwO what's this

boaters ?

looks like swiss boipussy will get schlonged tonight