Sup Forums BTFO- Literally dindu nuffin

cnn.com/2016/07/21/us/miami-officer-involved-shooting/index.html

HE DIDNU NUFFIN THIS TIME 100%.

Nignog even had a job.

Really makes you think, I mean come on, I'm totally a #TarSandForCarson now.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Empire_State_Building_shooting
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Im wondering if they still prescreen cops, how hard is it to detain two retards laying on the ground when you have an assault rifle.

inb4 >FUCKING LEAF

No way to spin this one boyos. Straight up police failure. They got all hyped up for some shit, saw a big black dude and a big mexican, one of the cops chimped out.

LITERALLY one of the POLICE chimping out. Memes aside, Sup Forums actually btfo this time.

It's summer.

Sup Forums is filled with edgy teens who will blame the black gentleman just to be "cool"

bootlickers will still find a way to spin this

>Straight up police failure.
This.

Victim asks cop, "Why did you shoot me?"

"I don't know."

Other cops ask, "Why did you shoot him?"

"I don't know."

>miami
theres your problem. does anyone have that bugs bunny gif?

How are we BTFO? We can tell when a dindu truly dindu nuffin.

Glad he didn't fucking die.

>We can tell when a dindu truly dindu nuffin.

There have been numerous threads already.
Vast majority of Sup Forums blames the black guy.

Where was HIS handler?

Same shit as Tamir Rice

>call he had a gun
>police had to make sure

Cop was most likely non-white anyways. Did you see the Miami chief? He sounded fresh of the inner tube from Cuba

Summerfags being summerfags.

Pol literally BTFO

Are Uncle Tom's honorary whites?

it was probably an innocent nigger. but he was a nigger in the scene during a police call about a hypothetical gun. he shouldn't have been there or shouldn't have been a nigger. but since he was both, i'm sorry for him but it's entirely understandable how it occurred. Next time don't be there when the cops come around. Get a better education and better job to avoid nigger-tier situational exposure. And wear proper ID and proper attire at work if you want to be treated as whatever your profession is.

Pretty sure the cop said he was aiming for the autistic and missed. Could be misreporting.

Regardless, cop needs to be fired and receive appropriate punishment.

It's funny because I can't even remember the last time a black being shot was made public and the cop wasn't justified to some degree.

The reason why he was out in the middle of the road was because one of his autistic patients was playing with a toy truck out there.

NO VIDEO OF THE ACTUAL SHOOTING

FALSE FLAG

ITS HAPPENING

KEK DEMANDS IT

>Pretty sure the cop said he was aiming for the autistic and missed. Could be misreporting.

Unless something just changed, the police refused to comment.
That's the real reason people got pissed.

i guess i am bootlicking storm fag but i just don't give a shit when a nigger gets shot by the cops

3 years ago i would have cared,i just don't anymore

cop fucked up but nothing will happen

doubtful if he even gets a settlement

>Really makes you think
not really. If you were raised with a father at home and ever read the book, 'the boy who cried wolf' you would not longer blink an eye at black people getting gunned down in the streets by cops. #BLM did this

>No shooting footage
>Man 'teletports' from on his back to on his stomach.

yea he totally shot me for no reason you can see in the footage that dont exist.

Police are allowed to shoot the livestock at their discretion.

At the very most the cop will be fired for his mistake, probably just demoted. Almost definitely will not face criminal and civil penalties.

On the other side, some dude breaks into your house, you shoot him dead, there is a very real chance you will see jail time and civil penalties from his family.

It's the double standard that gets me, that is not how law is supposed to work. Hell, it goes against the very origin of the term law. Pic related.

To this case, seems like he didn't do anything wrong. I'm sure they will give him a handsome reward of your tax dollars to remedy the situation.

I hope Charles becomes a well off man off of this ordeal. A retard with access to a weapon he shouldn't have is to blame for this and the dipshit neighbor who called 911 because they thought someone had a gun.

While thousands of good deeds are done by police across the country, leave it to mainstream liberal and left wing media to push their fucking agenda and for people like Deray, Obama, Jesse Jackson and all these other Black Lives Matter terrorists to rile up the throwbacks in evolution who support that movement.

I hope the cop is punished, has his badge taken away and serves jail time. I hope that Charles gets a nice settlement as well.

>I'm sure they will give him a handsome reward of your tax dollars to remedy the situation.

thats the main issue, cop fucks up and it costs me and he gets to walk

>Be American
>Get shot

Glad he didn't die. Anyone else find it weird that everything was filmed but the gun shot.

Yeah honestly don't quote me on it, just a report I came across on Twitter. Probably wrong.

Jesus, there's two of them, give them your money if you feel so bad about him.

>no video of actual shooting
>only version of events is the "victims"

now this is journalism

Tamir rice pointed a gun at a cop. If it's fake, it was, it can't look real. Especially not when dindu nuffins always start their criminal history early.

Had it coming

Why was the guy laying on the ground like that?

Can't wait for chimp out!

Why did you shoot him?
>I don't know.
>>Actually, I do know.
>>>I jave this family matter I need to attend.
>>>>So I'll just shoot this unfortunate soul and get put on paid vaction.
>>>>>Err... I mean administrative leave.

>it was probably an innocent nigger. but he was a nigger in the scene during a police call about a hypothetical gun. he shouldn't have been there or shouldn't have been a nigger. but since he was both, i'm sorry for him but it's entirely understandable how it occurred. Next time don't be there when the cops come around. Get a better education and better job to avoid nigger-tier situational exposure. And wear proper ID and proper attire at work if you want to be treated as whatever your profession is.

Y-you mean white privilege is real?

$20 bucks BLM makes a slight big deal about this before some criminal gets shot and they forget about the actual innocent black man.

the cop shot 3 rounds.
2 misses and 1 hit the guy in the leg.

People are starting to think they removed the middle of the video because they were shooting at the autist.

One cop told him to get on the ground.

Another cop told him to put his hands up.

Rather than getting confused and sperging out about it, he logically complied with both.

Honestly, this isn't a racist thing, this a negligence thing because the hiring and training of cops has gotten so piss poor. We had an almost identical thing happened last year in my city where two cops started shouting conflicting commands at the guy at the same time only to taze him because he didn't know what the fuck he was supposed to do.

Because he knew the cop wanted to shoot him.
So he did everything he could to not pose a threat.
He laid like that and told the cop that arrived on scene what was happening with him and his patient.
Then the cop shot at him 3 fucking times anyways.
Hit him once in the leg and the dude kept his hands up until the copped flipped him over and cuffed him

then they are still liable

This will result in the officer going to jail. Because he messed up.

This is why BLM won't touch it. It is proof that cops do get convicted when they do fuck up.

if the autist was chimping then the shooting is kosher

>This is why BLM won't touch it.
BLM is ALREADY touching it. They're all over it.

Tamir Rice got exactly what he deserved.

If a citizen with a gun had been walking by that citizen would have had every right to shoot him.

Tamir Rice is one BLM should really distance itself from.

I'm saying that cops should be held personally responsible just like you and I would be. Doctors, dentists, mechanics, electricians, et al must worry about our own liability but cops are treated differently.

Fill me in, lads.

What happened?

Then they will finally get the conviction they are looking for

>#TarSandForCarson

What the hell does that even mean?

Nah, you're just a shitty individual and should never hold any high positions in a workplace.

is there footage of the shot?

G-d wanted him to be shot.
Argue that.
>pro-tip: the ung-dly need not respond

Sup Forums is never BTFO.

Lurk more newfag.

nope, still liable

He was a behavioral psychologist. You can't be anymore away from black behavior then that.

This. Cops are dumb motherfuckers who don't know how to work together and are easily confused. Give a dumb motherfucker authority, a deadly weapon, and a confusing situation and this is what happens.

Play stupid games, get stupid prizes.

>Soon

>Be black.
>Have job as a behavioral therapist.
>Trying to help some guy from Sup Forums with the therapy you've been taught.
>Cops got the rifles out today and are itching to use them
>Cops immediately go hostile over the picture you see in OP and assume there is a violent life threatening crime occurring.
>Black man tries to explain and keeps his hands as you see here
>Gets shot

>Threaten to suicide
>people call the cops
>the cops shoot him

10/10

>assault rifle

you mean a rifle?

liable for what nigger? Cops are not required to be perfect marksmen

did he assault a civilian with in? its an assault rifle now

They don't really want conviction.
They want to hype each other up until one of them starts the riot so they can light Walgreens on fire and steal weaves and liqour.

It almost looks like a false-flag made to anger BLM. How the fuck could you have cops like that, otherwise?

The cop fucked up
What dindus don't understand is the more they screw with the cops, the more police that will be hired
and the shit will just keep escalating

Autist wondered out of his care home. Someone called 911 saying there was a guy with a gun threatening to kill himself. Black care assistant comes to try to bring him back. Cops arrive, tell them both to get on the ground. Both comply, autists gets agitated. Don't know what happened next exactly, but cop shoots black guy in the leg. Both taken into custody, settlement in progress with the city. Lucky that nobody was killed.

Puerto Rico, please tell me, what the hell do you know about American police or the justice system, other than what you see on Sup Forums?

This could go any fucking way in the courts. Hell, someone in a nearby house might sue for $1.3mil in mental damages.

NO VIDEO
O
V
I
D
E
O

Jesus christ this case if fucking inexcusable.

Its not a black guy dinduing, its a dumbass cop with a panicky trigger finger.

Whats stopping him from accidentally putting 3 rounds into you on a traffic stop?

>Trying to help some guy from Sup Forums with the therapy

nothing

and they won't be held accountable either

>when autism strikes

>Whats stopping him from accidentally putting 3 rounds into you on a traffic stop?

I'm white

>People in this thread still support the cop's decision
>Fucker literally didn't know why he fired.

Well for one thing, there's this thing called the news:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Empire_State_Building_shooting

They said Trayvon Dindu
They said Michael Dindu
They said Alton Dindu
They said Philando DEFINITELY DINDU
They said Autism Wrangler DEFINITIVELY DIN DU
They always lie.

He should have blamed the Glock.

An old schoolmate of mine does the same thing, my god the horror stories, this nigger gets all my respect.

Cops are out of control. Not all, but there are a lot that just want any sort of action. The shit they see on the news or in movies. Like in my town, the police are pretty friendly, and we rarely even have reports of a gun discharge.

But in other cities and states, they are paranoid about some faggot nigger thug icing them on sight, they also are bored as hell sometimes (a shit ton of disorderly conduct calls or small disturbances).

We can say whatever about the false flag shit, but there is definitely a police problem in America. Whether that be with the hiring process, criteria for staying a cop, or the thin blue line mentality.

Yeah, you don't know shit

>>Fucker literally didn't know why he fired.

Let me teach you some critical thinking skills. Read the actual article first to check the source:

>"He said to me, 'I don't know.' "

Oh, what's that? The "I don't know" is not a direct quote but rather the "victim" claiming the cop said something?

That means you can't take it as a fact that the cop said "I don't know"

Has there been any vocal support of this particular cop on Sup Forums? I thought it was already the consensus that he fucked up.

You should. When they finish killing all the niggers, theyre going to come for your guns and rights. I hate niggers as much as the next guy on here, but wanting to admit it or not, were next. And as much as we may hate dindus, its still obvious that cops are on some kind of fucking power trip where theyre above the law

>urban black males are disproportionately represented in crime statistics
>people get naturally suspicious when they see a black male grabbing someone in the middle of the road
>racial profilling saves lives
they fucked up this one real bad
but no one died in the end
and the nig will never have to work again a day in his life when he wins on civil lawsuits
literally a black mans dream, it's a nig lottery getting fucked up by police

Yeah that's the scary part.
I bet anything that a cop could pull someone over, walk right up to the window and shoot the driver point blank and the department and police union would find a way for him to keep his job

This is the first thread I see when I wake up today

Based cops.

And are you fucking retarded? You linked a case with immediate danger, to a conversation where you're insinuating the mongoloid adrenaline junkie should be absolved, had anything happened to the innocent bystander. Shut the fuck up. Cops lose most of those cases, because of what they are told in TRAINING. Goes against everything.

Everyone is just so numb to it, it seems okay when a cop just whips out a gun and discharges it. No, it's supposed to be a last resort, and minimizing any excess damage.

Didn't the kid just have a toy truck?

THERE IS..........

No Video No Video No Video No Video No Video No Video No Video No Video No Video No Video No Video No Video No Video No Video No Video No Video No Video No Video No Video No Video No Video No Video No Video No Video No Video No Video No Video No Video No Video No Video No Video No Video

>do everything right
>pig still tries to waste you
>fails due to sheer incompetence

b-but cops r gud boyz dey dindu nuffin n shieeet!

No most of the threads are
>he's a Nigger he deserves to get shot
>maybe he should have done this instead of that
Or the best one
>it's all a set up to further the race war

he never hit the tard once
he should be fired for bad marksmenship

This.

Neither deserved to get shot but the therapist wasn't even the guy they were after

It's the same fucking principle dumbass

If the cop is allowed to shoot the Autist because he's chimping, then it excuses him accidentally shooting the guy that is standing next to the autist

If there's no video it's not because there's some conspiracy but because the officers act in ways to protect themselves. So of course, when the officer goes to shoot, they stop the camera...

capital attempted murder.

I'm actually shocked this didn't instantly become the main meme from this story. It was my very first thought when I read the article.

whether the full video shows what really went down, you'll still have unemployed liberals like this using these incidents as "valid" reasons for blocking freeways and chaining themselves to public safety buildings.

Dude lol. You literally have no idea what you're talking about.

Law family born and raised. What you're saying is hot garbage

Should've just shot both

Americans blacks should get organized and do some IRA shit. That's what they did in the north when they kept getting shot and now the Brits don't like shooting them anymore.

Terrorism is always the solution.

>this time
It's the first legitimate case BLM has had that fits their narrative. If they had a bunch of these, I would totally understand the movement, but they don't. Bruce St. James, supposedly the premier conservative radio host (he is NOT conservative) here says anyone who has a problem with BLM really just has a problem with blacks. WTF has the world come to?