What does this sign make Germans feel?

What does this sign make Germans feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H4CCYEzlYwA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The teachings of Buddha.

I honestly don't understand how some Germans want it to come back..
i mean last time they existed ~5 million Germans died, and millions more lost their livelyhoods

like 99% of people who "support Nazism" would be killed off, and if they weren't they'd realize they fucked up the moment their anime and video game access is cut off. It's really just edgelords and/or people with inferiority complexes so they take it out on others/join a groupthink to feel a part of something.

they need it just to survive

if you'd have ever seen German tourists up close, you'd be able to appreciate what lost and misguided souls they are

I can't count the times when a man wearing nothing but white socks would stumble into our holiday encampment, muttering to himself and ransacking the place, but not to steal - they all seemed to be looking for something

when at long last I gave into the temptation and quizzed one on his motives he gave me the most pitiful look and stuttered 'm-mein fuhrer, I seem to have misplaced m-mein fuhrer? Have you zeen him? It is of course but realistically untenable for my own self to properly govern my selfhood wizhouz him, nay? ' and raised an overturned potty with genuine hope then defeated turned and slouched away

People who voted for Donald Trump. Not SD, we're not that dumb.

I will throw you into a Gulag you filthy SD racist bastard.

yes,we call "mamji"
manji means balance and power
(ー人ー)南無

Well, from my experience on the surface Germans are very apologetic and anti-nazi, but once they get even slightly upset or drunk they tend to go full heil Hitler. So my guess would be pride.

Eagerness for power and greatness but also shock and disdain for the moral shortcomings.

No idea..

The view, when Santa Claus bends over and his pants tear apart to reveal his broken butthole?

Germans really are like those naive kids with retard strength

USA is better example

>USA you are superpower now, what do?
>support South Korea
>"oh no south korea, why you kill 100s of thousands?"
>bomb Vietnam
>oh no insurgents
>put nukes in Turkey
>oh no nukes
>support Pinochet
>oh no mass murder
>support Israel
>oh no Palestine
>kill Sadam
>oh no ISIS
>invade afghanistan
>oh no terrorists

We never learn..

youtube.com/watch?v=H4CCYEzlYwA
Why isn't this guy arrested for wearing banned symbols?

It feels like a divine spirit looking down on me, the hand of god on my shoulder, his presence always in my subconscious.

If everything goes to shit we can always fire up the ovens

krew i ziemi, suki! szanujemy braci z niemiec. szacunek z Polski

Arrested

1. Because he's from Switzerland.
2. Because what he's doing is art.

Sieg Heil Mein Furher