Where's Arlo?

Where's Arlo?

>Why, RAYmond GIBson! To what do I owe this courtesy?

WELL LOOKEE HERE ITS REHLEN GIVENS! WHAT BRINGS YOU TO MAH BAR ON THIS FINE AFTERNOON REHLEN? HAVE YOU PRESENTED YOURSELF HERE TO ACCUSE ME OF A CRIME?

hwhy raylun how bout we both just put our guns down and pour ousselves a drink

>well raylun i do not recollect the memory of that crime you are presently wildly accusing yours truly off committing
>i was just here with devil drawing little cute hitler logos on this wall minding my own nevermind

>Raylan! I thought I told you to take the damn day off!

Saving his strength so he can use his dying breath to tell you kiss my ass.

Walton Goggins does not know how to fuck-up a role.

> it's an your ex wife steals money from the evidence locker and spends the marked bills episode

he made that show so good

True.
But he also choses bad shows from time to time.

Boyd and his fucking long winded way of talking was amazing

>It's a Raylan gets told to take the day off but goes out and causes trouble instead episode.

How many times did he say "Sheeeeiiitt" throughout the series does anyone know?

Well, it's not always easy to predict what will turn out to be a great project. Obviously if you're auditioning for a Tarantino movie you can rest assured it will be successful, but cable tv is a different beast.

>it's a boyd and duffy teamup episode

This is how you pull off the "Modern Cowboy" properly.

Fuck Rick Grimes, as good of an actor as Lincoln is.

>tfw when struggling through the last season
The quality dropped a lot. I'm still seeing it through to the end but it's getting harder to care.

I thought I was the only one, I never even finished it last episode I watched was second or third episode of last season.

god i miss this show, is olyphant's zombie show any good?

Last Raylan and Boyd scene is worth it.

Is it me or the thumbnail looks like CGI?

yea i could see it, weird

he did it for the Arlols

THE WRONG KID DIED

It's... okay. Drew Barrymore is pretty bad in it (and hard to look at, for me anyways - she used to be such a cutie). But Olyphant is really good and funny. There's some fun stuff there, but it's not spectacular.

The comedy style the show goes for tries way too hard. The whole show feels like a really shitty Thursday night ABC comedy that's cancelled after 6 episodes.